RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > Off Topic > For sale - debate
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.  Down to end
Page 2 of 10 <12345678910>

DG

United Kingdom 

Another SW wrote:

Yeah, that'll work... Insult your customers and expect the donations to come flooding in... Rolling Eyes

I note your humour bypass surgery was successful Rolling Eyes

You are indicating you don't want to contribute.... I am merely indicating that you are a tightwad Thumbs Up

Anyway ..how can you be a customer ? You are not buying anything Whistle

Wink

Post #226004 Tue May 19 2009 5:57pm
ken2463

Morocco 2009 Range Rover Sport Supercharged Santorini Black

DG Laughing but they are all in pretend Range Rovers Laughing

And before you start I've 6 Pretend ones as well "It isn't pollution that's harming the environment. It's the impurities in our air and water that are doing it."

Post #226005 Tue May 19 2009 6:14pm
RLD
Site Supporter

United Kingdom 

to another sw Well it seams to me that you have a lot to say in such a short time on here and ruffled a few feather to start with if you are not happy with this site free loader go some where else or just be jolly and help out . If it can be made i will try if not i am up in a wood some where may be over the rain bow
ray@rld-tech.co.uk

Post #226007 Tue May 19 2009 6:41pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
Another SW

United Kingdom 

DG wrote:
Another SW wrote:

Yeah, that'll work... Insult your customers and expect the donations to come flooding in... Rolling Eyes

I note your humour bypass surgery was successful Rolling Eyes You are indicating you don't want to contribute.... I am merely indicating that you are a tightwad Thumbs Up

I note your education at the Bin Laden Academy of Tact and Diplomacy paid off too... Whistle

What is it about Internet Forums that seem to make it OK to throw around personal insults when you have no idea who you are addressing - except for a pseudonym designed to protect their anonymity?

We are all entitled to our opinions and there is absolutely no need to get personal just because you don't share them.

Post #226008 Tue May 19 2009 6:44pm
Another SW

United Kingdom 

RLD wrote:
to another sw Well it seams to me that you have a lot to say in such a short time on here and ruffled a few feather to start with if you are not happy with this site free loader go some where else or just be jolly and help out .

Nice attitude... Rolling Eyes

Post #226009 Tue May 19 2009 6:47pm
RLD
Site Supporter

United Kingdom 

Well you are one of those that do like to say what you think but don.t like the have it said back If it can be made i will try if not i am up in a wood some where may be over the rain bow
ray@rld-tech.co.uk

Post #226010 Tue May 19 2009 6:49pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
RLD
Site Supporter

United Kingdom 

I do have a nice attitude if you know me and a very nice person to know Thumbs Up If it can be made i will try if not i am up in a wood some where may be over the rain bow
ray@rld-tech.co.uk

Post #226011 Tue May 19 2009 6:52pm
Kaine

United Kingdom 

Martin - you have my full support Thumbs Up

Post #226013 Tue May 19 2009 6:58pm
DG

United Kingdom 

Another SW wrote:

What is it about Internet Forums that seem to make it OK to throw around personal insults when you have no idea who you are addressing - except for a pseudonym designed to protect their anonymity?

I must apologise for calling you a tightwad. I fully appreciate just how distressing it must have been for you. Yawn

As you are clearly a seasoned multi-forum member, site owner and moderator of biblical proportions ...you will no doubt understand what Wink means.

Now ...I'm sure your little followers are missing your moderating personality on the "I'm a tight Censored " forum Whistle Wink

Post #226014 Tue May 19 2009 7:19pm
npinks
Site Moderator

United Kingdom 

on one of the forums i go onto there are 21427 members and they still have to pay £5 for a months selling privileges no matter what they are selling, normally low cost items not £500 worth of wheels or £30k of car

I'm all for this Martin too, and think it should be rolled out to all forums you run if required,

at the end of the day the forum is free, if you don't want to pay to sell items then go put them on eBay and pay their fees instead Exclamation

Post #226015 Tue May 19 2009 7:51pm
SteveWilliams

Wales 2006 Range Rover Sport TDV6 HSE Rimini Red

Martin

I'm with Kaine with giving you my full support. I must admit that for the past year or so I have been on the Forum I have really enjoyed the banter between members and the advice given by those same members.

I also haven't been the most generous in supporting the site financially. But I have been placing orders for stickers and T shirts to try and support a forum I look in on at least once a day.

I hope we don't all have to start paying a membership fee, but I don't think it will deter me from being a not so active member of this forum.

Steve
Thumbs Up

Post #226017 Tue May 19 2009 8:00pm
AndrewS

England 

FFS what's the problem paying a few £ a month to receive help, information and support and have a laugh. If the site owner decides he wants a small contribution that's his decision who are you to question it Question if you dont like it f**k off.

Post #226019 Tue May 19 2009 9:15pm
Kaine

United Kingdom 

AndrewS wrote:
FFS what's the problem paying a few £ a month to receive help, information and support and have a laugh. If the site owner decides he wants a small contribution that's his decision who are you to question it Question if you dont like it f**k off.

well said Thumbs Up

Post #226021 Tue May 19 2009 9:16pm
Another SW

United Kingdom 

OK, I know when I am not welcome... Bye

For the record, though, you clearly have absolutely no idea who I am and, more to the point, what I am capable of contributing to this forum in terms of advice, influence and assistance... It is no coincidence that I have learned nothing about Land Rover from this site that I didn't already know, yet, if you care to trawl through my posts you will find that I have shared a great deal of detailed product knowledge in the short time I have been here.

If you think I should pay to have the opportunity to post advice in information for everyone else's benefit, you guys are crazier than I first thought Rolling Eyes

See Ya...

PS. Martin - please delete my login from the member database - thanks.

Post #226023 Tue May 19 2009 9:37pm
DG

United Kingdom 

TFFT Thumbs Up

Post #226024 Tue May 19 2009 9:38pm
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.  Back to top
Page 2 of 10 <12345678910>