RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > Dealership Feedback > Big Moan!!!!!!!!!
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.  Down to end
Page 3 of 6 <123456>

slick17

2006 Range Rover Sport Supercharged Java Black

Beancounter_74 wrote:
Given their email addresses are on here, I would (and have done Wink ) dropped them a friendly email explaining what you needed and requesting a call back when convenient - you could even detail times that suited you Idea
Has always worked for me. Thumbs Up
Youre also making the assumption that David got the message Wink

Comment re pushovers...... Rolling Eyes

@ VA Rolling with laughter .........I did have to check it wasn't Mrs Bean Whistle Laughing

RE: making the assumption that david got the message: As I said couple of replies ago..businesses today stand or fall by the quality of their frontline staff. If David did not get the message then.....well!!!!! maybe they need to retain their staff. S/C 06 Black

Post #355940 Fri Sep 07 2012 9:07pm
Gerico

United Kingdom 2010 Range Rover Sport TDV8 HSE Bali Blue

As the old saying goes "you can't please all the people, all of the time...." I have seen the odd negative comment for about every 20 posative ones with LPR but even those have been positively resolved with clear explanations.

I don't use LPR because a friend of mine owns an indie garage and I get 'mates' rates as well as excellent service even though it's a 120 mile round trip. Thumbs Up Very Happy

slick17 wrote:
Gerico wrote:
It is also interesting that LPR is NOT mentioned in the title. Is this to prolong them noticing it in the hope of damaging there reputation.... Rolling Eyes

Not something I thought about...but since you mentioned it I guess that's how you operate!

No it isn't how I operate it's what I'm trained to look for and deal with. Insert a word here, delete a word there and things can be so different.

I think James might be on (another) holiday Whistle but be patient all will be revealed in the fullness of time....

Last edited by Gerico on Fri Sep 07 2012 9:12pm. Edited 1 time in total

Post #355941 Fri Sep 07 2012 9:11pm
npinks
Site Moderator

United Kingdom 

Or you press redial Yawn

Post #355942 Fri Sep 07 2012 9:11pm
rigsby

England 

See, you forgot the "r" it happens to us all ..... Thumbs Up MY16 AUTOBIOGRAPHY Indus silver with some toys

2012 3.0 SDV6 Luxury gone, but a great motor

Post #355943 Fri Sep 07 2012 9:12pm
rigsby

England 

Sorry Slick17, couldn't resist it MY16 AUTOBIOGRAPHY Indus silver with some toys

Post #355944 Fri Sep 07 2012 9:13pm
crookedm

rigsby wrote:
Sorry Slick17, couldn't resist it

Time to retrain to retain!

Post #355945 Fri Sep 07 2012 9:14pm
slick17

crookedm wrote:
Nope not defending like I own them but when I see 99.9% posts positive regarding them I question one that slates.

Granted if you'd walked in, sat in vehicles, asked for assistance and been ignored I'd understand. However as you called its faceless and whilst it is bad you didn't receive a call back surely that's not enough to say its not that worthy of your business.

First impressions are important in garages and I sympathise with you on not feeling that special as I've had treatment worse in a LR garage however I went back and they where great. Maybe if you'd been there physically you'd have seen if they where busy and had a more informed view.

Who knows but for every bad service we tell 10 people!

As for a pushover,nope I'm just not a self appointed VIP.

I'm afraid you just don't get it!

It has nothing to do with being special/being made to feel special or " self appointed VIP".

I am a customer/potential customer. My business goes to those who deal with me quickly , efficiently, provide a good quality service at a reasonable price.
The service industry is built up around those and other basics.... It's the least EVERYONE should demand and expect...I guess not everyone does.
Each to his own! Shocked S/C 06 Black

Post #355946 Fri Sep 07 2012 9:17pm
slick17

rigsby wrote:

It's cool...not sure I would be able to resist either. S/C 06 Black

Post #355947 Fri Sep 07 2012 9:19pm
rigsby

England 

Thumbs Up MY16 AUTOBIOGRAPHY Indus silver with some toys

Post #355948 Fri Sep 07 2012 9:20pm
slick17

crookedm wrote:
rigsby wrote:

Time to retrain to retain!

That's pretty good! S/C 06 Black

Post #355949 Fri Sep 07 2012 9:20pm
crookedm

I get it fine thanks Very Happy I'm just not that naive to think the service industry (in this country especially) evolves around me.
It doesn't.

Everyone expects good service, whether a current or potential customer however you also have to realise your expectations won't always be met. You're one unhappy customer out of maybe several happy customers who actually visited LPR today.
Big deal. Man up, put your pride aside and contact them again, if on the second attempt they fail you walk away.

Post #355951 Fri Sep 07 2012 9:32pm
slick17

crookedm wrote:
I get it fine thanks Very Happy I'm just not that naive to think the service industry (in this country especially) evolves around me.
It doesn't.

Everyone expects good service, whether a current or potential customer however you also have to realise your expectations won't always be met. You're one unhappy customer out of maybe several happy customers who actually visited LPR today.
Big deal. Man up, put your pride aside and contact them again, if on the second attempt they fail you walk away.

OK...Final comment.

1.Unfortunately, you are that naive. without complaints and customers pulling up businesses on their bad service the levels of service would not only not improve ( why would they?) they would go downhill.
2. Customer service does evolve round you me and every other customer...just cause you don't demand it doesn't mean it doesn't or shouldn't be there.
3.It has nothing to do with pride ( see you don't get it) It has to do with service. If they let me down on this, what else can/will they let me down on...why should I take a chance?

Thankyou & good night Very Happy S/C 06 Black

Last edited by slick17 on Fri Sep 07 2012 10:14pm. Edited 2 times in total

Post #355956 Fri Sep 07 2012 10:05pm
Lookers Park Royal

NPinks - Many thanks for the PM regarding this thread.

Slick17 - Firstly may I apologise on behalf of the dealership and specifically David for the fact that your call was not returned today. Regardless of the fact as to whether your number was taken incorrectly by our reception team, or the message passed to David went astray, or indeed whether David had difficulty on reaching you, or possibly forgot to add your call to his 'to do list', you are absolutely right that it is not an acceptable level of customer service. When David reads this thread then I am sure he will be keen to establish what went wrong. I would however suggest that in the interests of the forum and the fact that this thread will not be deleted on my instruction (re your comment), that David is able to investigate the cause of your call not being returned so that I can openly report back to the forum in detail.

I empathise with your disappointment as I too would expect a call to be returned under the same circumstances. That said, perhaps we should focus on repairing the loss of goodwill and attend to the reason for your initial contact? It is shortly after 10pm on Friday evening at the time of writing and am unsure as to whether David is scheduled to be on site at LPR tomorrow, therefore perhaps we could talk tomorrow morning and I will do my level best to assist. You may be aware that I am responsible for the Sales departments as opposed to Aftersales, therefore my technical knowledge is fairly limited, however if I could understand the nature of your initial enquiry then I will do my best to assist by liaising with the technical staff who will be on site tomorrow morning.

I myself will be in a meeting from 7:30am until approximately 9:15am, then hosting a babyrr.com visit from 10-11am then have a customer meeting at noon. With this in mind, could you either PM or email your contact details and I will call you as soon as I'm free. That said, there is a possibility that David will be on site, in which case I would of course ask him to call you. I would however be grateful of a PM/Email to confirm that we have recorded your contact number correctly.

Again, I apologise for the lack of attention and assure you that we will establish why you did not receive the call that you were expecting. In general it's not the way that LPR operate, however if we do occasionally let a potential customer down in such a way then it is important that we resolve the initial enquiry, learn from it, and ensure that measures are put in place to avoid it happening again.

I look forward to hearing from you shortly.

James Thumbs Up

Post #355957 Fri Sep 07 2012 10:06pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
KaminskaJacekstreic

United Kingdom 2012 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Fuji White

Slick just stop it ,stop making fus because manager didn't call you,unless you are SPeCIAL ONE Rolling with laughter ,stop behave like .... .OHNESTLY THIS POST IS SILLY,JUST I have been at Lookers yesterday -try they best and everyone was friendly and with good attitude ,with smile. Surprised Big fun of RRS-my one WHITE-RED with wide body kit plus RS alloys all from KAHN

Post #355958 Fri Sep 07 2012 10:08pm
crookedm

slick17 wrote:
crookedm wrote:
It doesn't.

OK...Final comment.

1.Unfortunately, you are that naive. without complaints and customers pulling up businesses on their bad service the levels of service would not only not improve ( why would they?) they would go downhill.
2. Customer service does evolve round you me and every other customer...just cause you don't demand it doesn't mean it doesn't or shouldn't be there.
3.It has nothing to do with pride ( see you don't get it) It has to do with service. If they let me down on this, what else can/will they let me down on...why should I take a chance?

Thank & good night Very Happy

My last reply would be "you sir are an arse."

Post #355959 Fri Sep 07 2012 10:08pm
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.  Back to top
Page 3 of 6 <123456>