RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > Dealership Feedback > Big Moan!!!!!!!!!
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.  Down to end
Page 6 of 6 <123456

slick17

2006 Range Rover Sport Supercharged Java Black

I am just on my way out James so will not be able to respond any further to you or anyone else probably till tomorrow.

Not sure what you mean by " you predicted the response"..... ...actually I do know..but anyway!

Please check my first post. S/C 06 Black

Post #356061 Sun Sep 09 2012 2:54pm
Lookers Park Royal

Thumbs Up

James Thumbs Up

Post #356062 Sun Sep 09 2012 3:18pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
firstinretail

United Kingdom 2005 Range Rover Sport 4.4 V8 Siberian Silver

I have been in business 6 years, and the saying "the customer is always right" is Censored , some customers are simply not worth the hassle, you cannot please everyone, and we have had our fair share of loonies wanting the world for £3.45 and a coffee, we politely say no, which we have found drives them even more loonie. I can here them rambling on now Smile

Just remember as a customer, the retailer or supplier may simply not like your tone/attitude, it's a two way street, not a given right that you can dictate ALL the rules. If you took some fog and put it in a jar, would it be missed.

Post #356078 Sun Sep 09 2012 6:44pm
Beancounter_74

England 

^^^ 100% agree Thumbs Up ON THE WAY: BMW F21 M140i
MERCEDES GL350 - Metallic Navy Blue w/Grey interior

GOING: BMW F31 335D MSport+ xDrive Touring
GONE: Land Rover Discovery 4 HSE - Stornaway Grey w/Black Interior (wish we'd kept it Banging Head )
GONE: BMW F10 520D MSport - Carbon Black
GONE:MY12 RRS SDV6 HSE Sumatra/Ivory/Grand Black Privacy glass

Post #356081 Sun Sep 09 2012 6:58pm
andman

Andorra 2011 Range Rover Sport 3.0 TDV6 HSE Fuji White

firstinretail wrote:
I have been in business 6 years, and the saying "the customer is always right" is Censored , some customers are simply not worth the hassle, you cannot please everyone, and we have had our fair share of loonies wanting the world for £3.45 and a coffee, we politely say no, which we have found drives them even more loonie. I can here them rambling on now Smile

Just remember as a customer, the retailer or supplier may simply not like your tone/attitude, it's a two way street, not a given right that you can dictate ALL the rules.

Agreed Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up
Such is the indignation of the original post... I think customer service may well have been confused with Master and slave ! Rolling with laughter 2014.5 SDV6 AB Dynamic ... Fuji /Santorini Pan roof and 22's
2013 Porsche Boxster S 3.4
2014 Audi A3 S line Quattro
---------------------------------

Post #356082 Sun Sep 09 2012 7:12pm
mse

United Kingdom 

The customer is always right...they are just miss informed Rolling with laughter Mike

2014 Facelift Discovery

Post #356084 Sun Sep 09 2012 7:23pm
slick17

andman wrote:
firstinretail wrote:

Just remember as a customer, the retailer or supplier may simply not like your tone/attitude, it's a two way street, not a given right that you can dictate ALL the rules.

Agreed Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up
Such is the indignation of the original post... I think customer service may well have been confused with Master and slave ! Rolling with laughter

What absolute nonsense...I never said or indicated that as a customer I was right. My "beef" is about customer service. It is NOT a 2 way street...If you want my business and there are comparable suppliers around then you have to work to get my business. If you don't want it or don't think it;s worth the effort...fine..I'll move on to the other suppliers. I'm not putting a gun to anyone's head to take my business. Rolling Eyes S/C 06 Black

Post #356090 Sun Sep 09 2012 8:23pm
firstinretail

United Kingdom 2005 Range Rover Sport 4.4 V8 Siberian Silver

Good luck with that philosophy, what you will get I would have to assume is a company that NEEDs your business as opposed to one that wants it, very rarely a good thing.

We have turned down many a bag full of cash because we knew the customer would be a pain in the ass Smile If you took some fog and put it in a jar, would it be missed.

Post #356091 Sun Sep 09 2012 8:33pm
big pimp

United Kingdom 2010 Range Rover Sport 3.0 TDV6 HSE Santorini Black

In fairness Slick17 you come across as an arrogant prick.

I think James from LPR has went above and beyond to try and appease you. Customer service may have been lacking and there is no excuse for poor customer service in today's climate, but there is even less place for your lack of manners and throwing your toys out of the pram.

Basically, you're looking them to price match a service on your 5 or 6 year old sport with the vague possibility that you're looking for a '10 or '11 supercharged sport. Rolling Eyes

I'm sure LPR won't be falling over themselves for a yapping customer like you. I know I wouldn't if I were them. In my business we do our best to look after customers, but there are some you just will never please, and do you know what I've discovered in my relatively short time in business - Censored 's like yourself just aren't worth it, no matter what promises you might be paying lip service to. MY10 HSE 3.0 TDV6 : Santorini Black : Ebony Interior w/Anigre wood : Privacy Glass (total) : Sunroof : Sidesteps : Hybrid TV : Detachable Tow Kit : Spare Wheel Cover : 22" Dished Supersports

Post #356096 Sun Sep 09 2012 9:27pm
slick17

big pimp wrote:
In fairness Slick17 you come across as an arrogant prick.

I think James from LPR has went above and beyond to try and appease you. Customer service may have been lacking and there is no excuse for poor customer service in today's climate, but there is even less place for your lack of manners and throwing your toys out of the pram.

Basically, you're looking them to price match a service on your 5 or 6 year old sport with the vague possibility that you're looking for a '10 or '11 supercharged sport. Rolling Eyes

I'm sure LPR won't be falling over themselves for a yapping customer like you. I know I wouldn't if I were them. In my business we do our best to look after customers, but there are some you just will never please, and do you know what I've discovered in my relatively short time in business - Censored 's like yourself just aren't worth it, no matter what promises you might be paying lip service to.

Name calling aside.....Just point out for me how James has "gone above and beyond to appease me". As I recall he has called me once...hardly going above and beyond. I think you are getting ahead of yourself.
What lack of manners are you referring too exactly?
How exactly have I thrown my toys out of the pram. I made an observation on the lack of service from a business on a forum.. Rolling Eyes
BTW. I made no promises to anyone about anything...in fact James was not even aware of the possibility of me looking at p/ex my s/c for a newer model until I brought it to his attention ( this despite the fact that it was stated in my initial post..which he clearly did not read very carefully...what was that about going above and beyond! Jeez!!!! S/C 06 Black

Post #356097 Sun Sep 09 2012 9:49pm
Kensta

United Kingdom 2006 Range Rover Sport TDV6 HSE Java Black

slick17 wrote:
Kensta wrote:
I see your point Slick it's poor customer service when you make the effort to contact someone with intent to hand money over to them for a service and someone says theyl ring u back and they dont or your waiting for a response and nothing happens , I'd just take it as a sign and take your money elsewhere to someone who does have the time to help u out

Thank you kensta...

No probs Slick Thumbs Up Good luck with getting your service sorted Java black 2006

Post #356098 Sun Sep 09 2012 10:25pm
Lookers Park Royal

Again, for clarity I did read the list from the original post when I was first alerted to this thread.

Over to David to see if we can beat the numbers.

James Thumbs Up

Post #356101 Mon Sep 10 2012 4:56am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
Very Annoyed
Site Moderator

Location: bat-wielding monkey-spanking tough-love zero-tolerance Euro-sceptic moderator - So just watch it!

United Kingdom 

Keep it civil please everyone. Thumbs Up 2005 Zambezi TDV6 - Gone but not forgotten
2009 Alaska TDV8 - Gone and much missed.

WINNER - 2009 �Idler Of The Year� Award
Runner Up - 2009 �Just Doing What It�s Designed To Do� Award

DO NOT CLICK HERE!

Post #356103 Mon Sep 10 2012 7:34am
Lookers Park Royal

Dear all,

We have fully investigated the reason that Slick17 regrettably did not receive a call on Friday as expected.

A message was indeed taken by our reception team, which as is standard procedure was then emailed to David our Service Manager. David does exactly as I do and highlights any emails than need attention by using the 'Mark as Unread' option so that it remains Bold in the in-box until it is dealt with. In fairness David does not recall seeing the email in his in-box (although it is there from Friday) therefore we have drawn the conclusion that he may have inadvertently highlighted the email in his in-box which then after a few seconds then shows it as 'read' as opposed to 'unread'.

The conclusion is therefore human error. We have decided to monitor this going forward, and any repartition may result in us moving back to a manual 'message note' system as opposed to emails. Although there are no excuses, David was particularly busy with returning service customers vehicles for the weekend, which may have led to this happening……. But it should not have happened.

Again, and now on behalf of David, can I apologise for the error and thank you for bringing it to our attention. David will be responding to you by email with regards to the initial enquiry.

James Thumbs Up

Post #356110 Mon Sep 10 2012 10:37am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Post Reply
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.  Back to top
Page 6 of 6 <123456