RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > Orders (L494) > Recent or up coming delivery dates on new RRS
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 13 123 ... 111213>

m13lky

United Kingdom 
Recent or up coming delivery dates on new RRS

My p400e was due into the supplying dealer 25th of June, just had a further update from the leasing co. This morning & it’s still showing the end of June delivery date, they are saying if you have a delivery date from the dealer you should be ok & it’s newer orders which have not been confirmed that are effected? Anyone got a delivery date for a new factory build hybrid in May or June & if so is it moving out or are you currently getting the same message as me?

Just trying to see if these chip shortages are going to effect cars in the system or just new orders? I see if you now do a build online of a hybrid it’s now showing 21weeks?

Last edited by m13lky on Tue May 04 2021 9:19pm. Edited 1 time in total

Post #613232 Tue May 04 2021 10:00am
Eagle77

England 

My D300 is supposed to be built around now with mid May delivery - so far no delays here (though my dealer isn't exactly proactive with updates since the order was placed). MY2022 HSE Silver D300 in Firenze Red with black contrast roof
2018 XC90 D5 Inscription with Polestar...gone
2017 XC90 D5 RDesign....gone
2013 Audi Q7...lot of issues...gone
2012 Mercedes CLS...loved it...gone

Post #613257 Tue May 04 2021 5:03pm
harisson

Switzerland 

@eagle77
When did you place the order?

I ordered my HST on 24th of March. Preliminery delivery was July 2021 / Build in May 2021.
In the first half of April the dealer told me, that build is in July and delivery in August because of the bottleneck with the semiconductors.
BUT: the dealer told me, that Land Rover Switzerland is confident, that the delivery will be in July.
I am expecting the next update this week (the dealer gets updates by end of month)

@m13lky
The dealer here told me, that the delivery of a P400e takes about 9 months...

Cheers
Harisson Range Rover Sport HST D350

Post #613271 Wed May 05 2021 5:04am
m13lky

United Kingdom 

I had a further update yesterday afternoon, I wanted to check my build had a CD player specified, called lease co. Owner is a close friend of mine, he called the supplying dealer who said my build was locked down on the 26th of April so no changes now possible & no CD player, so I’ll have to start ripping cds to usb now! This is my fault as I thought you got it standard & asked for it to be removed but did not check until now, Doh!

Upside is that normally means 8weeks to build, which ties in nicely for delivery last week in June as I was told earlier. Just have to wait & see.

They will update me end of May or sooner if anything changes.

@harrison
My last 2 were built the same week the dealer received delivery, this seems to be normal in the uk as long as they pass JLR’s rigorous QC checks 😂

Post #613273 Wed May 05 2021 7:05am
harisson

Switzerland 

thank you m13lky

when did you put the order?
sounds good Smile your delivery is foreseeable

if my dealer doesn't contact me until Friday, I will call they to check the state.

regarding CD-player
first, I also ordered the CD-player but then removed it. I need the place in the compartement
I try to rip my CDs with high quality (in minimum 192kbit/s / better in 320kbit/s) Range Rover Sport HST D350

Post #613274 Wed May 05 2021 7:47am
m13lky

United Kingdom 

Harrison

I placed my order early March, they quoted 14-18 weeks at that point, if it does arrive 25th of June that will be 15 weeks.

Fingers crossed!

Post #613281 Wed May 05 2021 11:55am
harisson

Switzerland 

ok that helps to see the "timeframe"
you ordered about 3 weeks before me and my delivery windows is 12 weeks

the goal is to get the car in July.

will see if it happens Smile would like to drive in holidays with the rrs Smile Range Rover Sport HST D350

Post #613282 Wed May 05 2021 12:15pm
Eagle77

England 

I got an update today - ordered 3rd March, built on Wednesday with dealer next week. 😀 MY2022 HSE Silver D300 in Firenze Red with black contrast roof

Post #613387 Fri May 07 2021 11:33am
m13lky

United Kingdom 

Eagle,

Sounds good, enjoy when it comes! Lovely colour but I’m biased as that’s what my current AB is, Firenze red, black roof & black wheels, stunning when washed & even when just left to dry naturally.

Malc

Post #613389 Fri May 07 2021 11:53am
harisson

Switzerland 

Eagle77 wrote:
I got an update today - ordered 3rd March, built on Wednesday with dealer next week. 😀

That sounds great! From ordering to build 9 weeks and to delivery 11 weeks.

I had a call last week with my dealer. Order on 24th of March (so, exactly three weeks after you) and preliminery delivery is still August (shifted from July).

I hope that it will come in July. Next update: begin of June

... as I am located in Switzerland, I suppose that from build to delaer delivery it takes about 3 weeks... Range Rover Sport HST D350

Post #613494 Mon May 10 2021 7:52pm
harisson

Switzerland 

@Eagle77

Have you got your RRS? Smile
It seems so.. you are not active here, so cruising around with the beauty Wink Range Rover Sport HST D350

Post #613772 Tue May 18 2021 9:49pm
Eagle77

England 

Nope Rolling Eyes

Typical of my dealer - they have no idea where the car is nor when it might arrive. Maybe this weekend who knows. They originally promised by the 21st. Topix says car was built on 7th May from what they told me a couple of weeks ago.

They never call back nor respond to emails which does not help. I will probably just go there and refuse to budge until someone can tell me what is happening or get my wife to call pretending she wants to order a new vehicle to get someone to call back....

Worst thing is I am privately selling my current car on Friday so if they don't deliver I will be stuck and demanding a courtesy car from the dealer principal.

They originally screwed up my first order placed in December delivered in Feb - I was literally selling my current car when they finally called me to say they forgot the 7 seats....

Its fair to say I am not impressed! MY2022 HSE Silver D300 in Firenze Red with black contrast roof

Post #613776 Wed May 19 2021 8:37am
harisson

Switzerland 

Thanks for the update

It's crazy.. such an expensive car and such a bad customer relationship...

I hope for you that you will get it on the 21st. Keep us updated

Cheers Range Rover Sport HST D350

Post #613781 Wed May 19 2021 11:09am
Eagle77

England 

and so it continues....ended up going to the showroom and demanding to see the sales manager this afternoon - still no view when it might arrive....maybe next week maybe June as it has not been released by the factory and no one knows why given it has been built. Had agreed to sell my car privately tomorrow so now that has fallen through, asked for a courtesy car until the they can finally supply the car but dealer refused citing lack of available cars. Did get lots of apologies for falling short on customer service (it seems everyone is queuing up to buy Range Rovers at the moment!) and eventually did agree to a comprise that keeps me in my car until they can supply and no worse off. Will see how it goes - did find a new Porsche Cayenne available for immediate delivery so wondering if perhaps might gone down that route if the delays become silly. MY2022 HSE Silver D300 in Firenze Red with black contrast roof

Post #613829 Thu May 20 2021 6:01pm
rrsfan

United Kingdom 2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 Autobiography Santorini Black
Re: Recent or up coming delivery dates on new RRS

m13lky wrote:
My p400e was due into the supplying dealer 25th of June, just had a further update from the leasing co. This morning & it’s still showing the end of June delivery date, they are saying if you have a delivery date from the dealer you should be ok & it’s newer orders which have not been confirmed that are effected? Anyone got a delivery date for a new factory build hybrid in May or June & if so is it moving out or are you currently getting the same message as me?

Just trying to see if these chip shortages are going to effect cars in the system or just new orders? I see if you now do a build online of a hybrid it’s now showing 21weeks?

Ordered car in feb build date is 18th June and to the dealer for end of June. been told last week that no change with the delivery.

Post #613903 Sat May 22 2021 11:29am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 13 123 ... 111213>