RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > Orders (L494) > Recent or up coming delivery dates on new RRS
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 11 of 13 <123 ... 10 111213>

harisson

Switzerland 

hello all
it's crazy what's going on at the moment. last week my dealer told me, that they wouldn't get any car during January/February

the prices of used cars increased highly..

I have waited exactly seven months for my RRS and had to deselect the surround camers, but I am happy that it arrived.. Range Rover Sport HST D350

Post #621061 Tue Jan 18 2022 9:35am
Neoto

Took delivery of my HSE dynamic black p400e today. Quite a nice handover process and they gave me the 3 pin car charger as a freebie which was nice (£480 item normally).

As my salesman was doing the paperwork he was telling stories of how some of his customers rushed to cancel their orders off the back of the new range rover Vogue announcement, changed their minds again once they saw the pricing and had much regret as they're now no longer able to order a car. Apparently they've had such a flurry of orders that he expects quite a few customers who ordered late to have their orders cancelled.

Also more optional extras are now going to result in a cancelled build... Refrigerator being one of them which is an item I managed to get on my car.

Good luck to anyone who ordered late.. sounds like they're literally scraping the barrel with the optional extras now.

Post #621393 Sat Jan 29 2022 8:49pm
harisson

Switzerland 

@Neoto
Congratulations and enjoy the car! It's a priviledge to drive this beauty

Had contact with my dealer this week (Switzerland). Orders fo4 L494 are locked now. No new orders possible Range Rover Sport HST D350

Post #621394 Sat Jan 29 2022 9:05pm
RRRob

United Kingdom 

Ordered September, nothing fancy just a HSE - none of the known 'problem' extras either.

Still haven't got even a build date and dealer has no idea when they will get one. I can honestly see it ending up being cancelled at this rate - so frustrating. I was originally told end of March start of April so 6/7 months.

Anyone else having any luck?

Rob

Post #621723 Wed Feb 09 2022 5:40pm
HaggisMan

United Kingdom 

Ordered p400e HSE Silver with no options (other than paint and trim) on 24 Aug. Car arrived at dealers on 13 Jan and I arranged delivery for yesterday. I see the JLR website is saying orders for RRSs are now suspended, presumably ahead of the new one launching late this year

Post #621724 Wed Feb 09 2022 5:51pm
RRRob

United Kingdom 

Thats promising to hear, did you receive any build information or was it just 'order' and then 'car will be delivered around 'x' date' once they knew?

Thanks

Post #621725 Wed Feb 09 2022 6:07pm
jimbg

2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Orkney Grey

HaggisMan wrote:
Ordered p400e HSE Silver with no options (other than paint and trim) on 24 Aug. Car arrived at dealers on 13 Jan and I arranged delivery for yesterday. I see the JLR website is saying orders for RRSs are now suspended, presumably ahead of the new one launching late this year

I am sure they will start taking orders again if the supply issues resolve themselves.

If the full fat is anything to go by then it will announced towards the end of the year and deliveries next Spring hopefully. 2023 P440e SE Dynamic on order -cancelled

2022 HSE Dynamic P400e

2017 Discovery 3.0 HSE Silicon Silver Nimbus interior and a few extra toys SOLD

2013 HSE Black, Orkney Grey, Ebony Seats and Ivory Interior SOLD

2006 HSE

Plus a few other cars inbetween!

Post #621728 Wed Feb 09 2022 6:46pm
Radiation2009

United Kingdom 

RRRob wrote:
Ordered September, nothing fancy just a HSE - none of the known 'problem' extras either.

Still haven't got even a build date and dealer has no idea when they will get one. I can honestly see it ending up being cancelled at this rate - so frustrating. I was originally told end of March start of April so 6/7 months.

Anyone else having any luck?

Rob

Similar, Ordered mid August, dealer says order confirmed, no committed to build date currently. He is next going to update me on / around 18th Feb but I am not holding my breath that I will see the car in March.

Its as frustrating as hell but I hear other companies are having similar issues, I know someone waiting for a VW T5 van that's even worse... Worlds mad.

And then I read Haggis Man ordered about 10 days after me and car is at Dealers already. Its pin the tail on the donkey! I have a couple of options but non of the problems like HUD, 360 cameras etc.

Post #621729 Wed Feb 09 2022 6:53pm
HaggisMan

United Kingdom 

After ordering in August I heard nothing until sometime in November, at which point I was given a build date of 20 Jan. A few weeks later it was revised forward to 10 Jan but then I got I an email on 13 Jan to say it had arrived at the dealers. I delayed delivery as I’d just paid the final month of my previous RRS and wanted to get the benefit of it. I suspect the fact my new car was big standard apart from paint and headliner trim options meant there were fewer delays with microchips etc

Post #621730 Wed Feb 09 2022 7:00pm
RRRob

United Kingdom 

Just had a voicemail from dealer - looks they have left for the day already so will update tomorrow when I can get hold of them.

Post #621883 Mon Feb 14 2022 6:06pm
RRRob

United Kingdom 

Well that was not worth waiting for.

LR cannot fulfil the order so it's been cancelled, that dealer had 40 impacted customers in total.

Bulletin from LR said they are stopping production of current version.

6 months and cancelled - i'm not even sure i want to mention LR and Customer Service in the same sentence...

Sigh Censored

Post #621932 Tue Feb 15 2022 3:02pm
Jjvd21

United States 

Pathetic they didn’t alert you sooner. I wonder what kind of discount they will offer on the new L461? 2020 SVR / R.I.P. 2019 SVR / 2016 D4 Landmark / 2005 D3 HSE

Post #621949 Tue Feb 15 2022 10:08pm
Radiation2009

United Kingdom 

RRRob wrote:
Well that was not worth waiting for.

LR cannot fulfil the order so it's been cancelled, that dealer had 40 impacted customers in total.

Bulletin from LR said they are stopping production of current version.

6 months and cancelled - i'm not even sure i want to mention LR and Customer Service in the same sentence...

Sigh Censored

Oh thats beyond poor to keep you hanging. Hope you get sorted somehow.

Post #621954 Tue Feb 15 2022 11:14pm
RRRob

United Kingdom 

Jjvd21 wrote:
Pathetic they didn’t alert you sooner. I wonder what kind of discount they will offer on the new L461?

I didn't ask but the dealer promised priority on the order books when it opens, my issues is i deliberately go for the last of the line model so all the normal LR 'issues' are ironed out. I don't particularly want a brand new model and to be a guinea pig for 6-12 months whilst they sort everything out.

Post #621977 Thu Feb 17 2022 8:58am
jimbg

2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Orkney Grey

The exact reason why I have just taken delivery of my P400e HSE Dynamic, I preordered a Discovery 5 and was on first name terms with the Service team by the time I sold it! 2023 P440e SE Dynamic on order -cancelled

2022 HSE Dynamic P400e

2017 Discovery 3.0 HSE Silicon Silver Nimbus interior and a few extra toys SOLD

2013 HSE Black, Orkney Grey, Ebony Seats and Ivory Interior SOLD

2006 HSE

Plus a few other cars inbetween!

Post #621978 Thu Feb 17 2022 9:43am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 11 of 13 <123 ... 10 111213>