RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > Orders (L494) > Recent or up coming delivery dates on new RRS
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 12 of 13 <123 ... 111213>

foxmeister

United Kingdom 2013 Range Rover Sport TDV6 HSE Santorini Black

Ordered a HSE Silver P400e with no extras in early January. Got a call from dealer yesterday to say that likely my order will be cancelled as they stop building current model soon. However, an offer of exact same model with a few (not great) extras and would need to pay the difference for those but if I do that, I get it in April. 🤷‍♂️

Post #622199 Thu Feb 24 2022 7:54pm
harisson

Switzerland 

@foxmaster
Bad news...
If you want that one, try to get it for the price of yours... should be possible Range Rover Sport HST D350

Post #622202 Thu Feb 24 2022 8:14pm
slingshot

United Kingdom 

Neoto wrote:
Took delivery of my HSE dynamic black p400e today. Quite a nice handover process and they gave me the 3 pin car charger as a freebie which was nice (£480 item normally).

As my salesman was doing the paperwork he was telling stories of how some of his customers rushed to cancel their orders off the back of the new range rover Vogue announcement, changed their minds again once they saw the pricing and had much regret as they're now no longer able to order a car. Apparently they've had such a flurry of orders that he expects quite a few customers who ordered late to have their orders cancelled.

Also more optional extras are now going to result in a cancelled build... Refrigerator being one of them which is an item I managed to get on my car.

Good luck to anyone who ordered late.. sounds like they're literally scraping the barrel with the optional extras now.

Hi mate, when you order yours as I placed an order back in November 21, but got a email about the cancelled build when they stop taking the order and a day latest dealer told me the build date moved to 1-3-22. Hope to pick the car up in middle of March.

Post #622302 Mon Feb 28 2022 2:52pm
slingshot

United Kingdom 

RRRob wrote:
Well that was not worth waiting for.

LR cannot fulfil the order so it's been cancelled, that dealer had 40 impacted customers in total.

Bulletin from LR said they are stopping production of current version.

6 months and cancelled - i'm not even sure i want to mention LR and Customer Service in the same sentence...

Sigh Censored

Hi mate, when you order yours as I placed an order back in November 21, but got an email about the cancelled build when they stop taking the order and a day latest dealer told me the build date moved to 1-3-22.

Post #622303 Mon Feb 28 2022 2:54pm
slingshot

United Kingdom 

RRRob wrote:

LR cannot fulfil the order so it's been cancelled, that dealer had 40 impacted customers in total.

6 months and cancelled - i'm not even sure i want to mention LR and Customer Service in the same sentence...

Sigh Censored

Got an update from the dealer that the car went into build today and should be with them at 15th.

Post #622327 Tue Mar 01 2022 11:22am
RRSTDV8

United Kingdom 2012 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Orkney Grey

Jjvd21 wrote:
Pathetic they didn’t alert you sooner. I wonder what kind of discount they will offer on the new L461?

Discounts? On a new model? No way LR are going to play that game. 2012 SDV6 - it's missing a couple of cylinders
2008 TDV8 - it was a labour of love and is much missed

Post #622328 Tue Mar 01 2022 12:02pm
slingshot

United Kingdom 

don't think any car manufacturer have any discount on their newer model. Due to the current climate, you are blessed to have your new car when thry promised ha

Post #622329 Tue Mar 01 2022 12:32pm
RRRob

United Kingdom 

slingshot wrote:
RRRob wrote:

Sigh Censored

Got an update from the dealer that the car went into build today and should be with them at 15th.

I'm glad your experience has been significantly better than mine, odd you ordered after me though? I'm thinking JLR have prioritised the more expensive builds perhaps? Bloody frustrating!! I'll be honest it's left quite a bitter taste and better half (who the car is for) has made the decision not to go back to JLR again. Shame as i love the product!

Post #622330 Tue Mar 01 2022 3:09pm
slingshot

United Kingdom 

My car is placed on the 4-11-22 with 7k worth of options. Do you offer any discount when you placed your order because when the dealer told me my order is cancelled I suspected they sold my build slot to another customer as they offer me decent discounts?

Post #622335 Tue Mar 01 2022 5:47pm
Mblondon

United Kingdom 2013 Range Rover Sport 3.0 TDV6 HSE Orkney Grey

I’ve taken a lease on a D300 Dynamic Black with a few unnecessary dealer placed options. The monthly’s are quite eye watering but the nearly new market is equally as bonkers and I won’t get in to the new new RRS realistically for a couple of years. So I thought Censored it and went for it. Should be here in a couple of weeks.

Post #622356 Wed Mar 02 2022 10:37am
slingshot

United Kingdom 

The dealer told me the delivery from LR is delayed to 21st and changed the collection date to 23rd. It's just mind-boggling that such a big company for a car selling over 90k could not stick with the promised delivery date.

The dealer could not guarantee to me that the car will be delivered on the 21st.

Post #622852 Wed Mar 16 2022 12:12pm
Lindab

United Kingdom 

harisson wrote:
@foxmaster
Bad news...
If you want that one, try to get it for the price of yours... should be possible

No chance. new model, new price, You don't want it then someone will be along soon who does Range Rover Sport: Mercedes S63 AMG Coupe: 992 Porsche Carrera 4S

Post #622855 Wed Mar 16 2022 2:36pm
jimbg

2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Orkney Grey

It's not the new model. Thumbs Up

There have been good discounts on the outgoing model despite the chip shortages.

I got a £11k discount on my P400e that I picked up at the end of November last year. 2023 P440e SE Dynamic on order -cancelled

2022 HSE Dynamic P400e

2017 Discovery 3.0 HSE Silicon Silver Nimbus interior and a few extra toys SOLD

2013 HSE Black, Orkney Grey, Ebony Seats and Ivory Interior SOLD

2006 HSE

Plus a few other cars inbetween!

Post #622856 Wed Mar 16 2022 2:41pm
Lindab

United Kingdom 

Mis read Big Cry Range Rover Sport: Mercedes S63 AMG Coupe: 992 Porsche Carrera 4S

Post #622857 Wed Mar 16 2022 2:47pm
foxmeister

United Kingdom 2013 Range Rover Sport TDV6 HSE Santorini Black

My build date for P400e is this week. I was told w/e 25th March and then delivery early April. Should I know the actual date it is going in to build and when should I expect to be able to collect? The info from dealer has been very vague! Thanks in advance.

Post #622999 Mon Mar 21 2022 9:11pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 12 of 13 <123 ... 111213>