RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > My Range Rover Sport > My Bonatti Grey RRS Project
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 3 of 7 <1234567>

Bandit8

England 2013 Range Rover Sport 3.0 TDV6 HSE Firenze Red

Don't forget to post some up to date pictures so that everyone can see it Thumbs Up It is what it is and I am what I am....

Post #367730 Thu Dec 27 2012 11:21am
URX

Scotland 

looks nice... I like the colour, part tinted lights colour coding and the body kit all work
I probably wouldnt have gone for 22s but never tried them so cant comment on that or ride height changes but they look nice on someone elses car Smile

if we all did it the same then we'd all be clones...so glad we arent Thumbs Up

Its not like you've gone for a stripes and chrome spinners makeover so cant understand the negative comment earlier.

Post #367734 Thu Dec 27 2012 11:48am
BKHK

Australia 

Bandit

Not a wooden stud wall or floor in my house, solid concrete (bad news for mobile and wifi coverage)!
Google house prices in Perth (within 1km of the beach or 5km of the city) and you will see what expensive really is. UK houses and cars are cheap.

Drew

I didn't know you were new. Anyway, I still don't like tricked up cars. True, I have no idea what you paid for it (not much hopefully being 6 or 7 years old) and neither do I know what you paid for the modifications. You could make a profit? Wow, you must be a car dealer or trader. Personally, I doubt it just as i doubt gamblers who always win. My car has not been lowered. Yes, I did drive a lowered one once, I thought that the suspension had broken. I no longer drive an RRS after 2 of them, I have an X5 for a change.

The houses in the picture look very small. I would always spend my money on a house rather than a car, it makes better sense to drive a cheap car until you have no mortgage or do not pay rent. Maybe you pay neither, if so, well done.

Sparky

I only got one Christmas present. I don't like Christmas presents much because I generally buy what I want when I want it, I am lucky to be able to do so.

Post #367739 Thu Dec 27 2012 1:10pm
s18mcn

Just found this thread and have enjoyed reading it! Love the HST look and you've done a great job!
BDHK your comments are pathetic (small penis syndrome I think )

Post #367741 Thu Dec 27 2012 1:36pm
kav1187

United Kingdom 2006 Range Rover Sport TDV6 HSE Bonatti Grey

Haters will be haters...trolling on a RRS forum Laughing Rolling Eyes

Post #367745 Thu Dec 27 2012 2:06pm
Bandit8

England 2013 Range Rover Sport 3.0 TDV6 HSE Firenze Red

I think that BKHK has some issues.... Obviously not driving a RRS anymore wants to slag them off as he is driving a BMW. Not sure why he is still on the forum then ?

I have only been on the forum for a short while and most of the posts are good debates. Sometimes you do get people who just want to shout about things and not discuss.

Still back to the subject in question...... I think it looks GREAT AGAIN. Well done Drew and I think you have a something that you like and do not follow the crowd.... It is what it is and I am what I am....

Post #367747 Thu Dec 27 2012 2:10pm
SPX

United Kingdom 2008 Range Rover Sport TDV8 HST Java Black

I like the look of your mods Drew, you've obviously put a lot of time and effort in.

Keep up the good work Thumbs Up

Don't be too harsh on the troll, I think you'd also be irritable if you couldn't afford to live in glorious UK and instead had to live in the outback amongst convicts where houses cost 4p.

Post #367749 Thu Dec 27 2012 2:26pm
RRS_Drew

2010 Range Rover Sport 3.0 TDV6 Autobiography Santorini Black

BKHK wrote:
Bandit

Not a wooden stud wall or floor in my house, solid concrete (bad news for mobile and wifi coverage)!
Google house prices in Perth (within 1km of the beach or 5km of the city) and you will see what expensive really is. UK houses and cars are cheap.

Drew

I didn't know you were new. Anyway, I still don't like tricked up cars. True, I have no idea what you paid for it (not much hopefully being 6 or 7 years old) and neither do I know what you paid for the modifications. You could make a profit? Wow, you must be a car dealer or trader. Personally, I doubt it just as i doubt gamblers who always win. My car has not been lowered. Yes, I did drive a lowered one once, I thought that the suspension had broken. I no longer drive an RRS after 2 of them, I have an X5 for a change.

The houses in the picture look very small. I would always spend my money on a house rather than a car, it makes better sense to drive a cheap car until you have no mortgage or do not pay rent. Maybe you pay neither, if so, well done.

Sparky

I only got one Christmas present. I don't like Christmas presents much because I generally buy what I want when I want it, I am lucky to be able to do so.

So basically your post was just to tell everyone how much money you have!? Well done!. Plus you don't even own a RRS???.... What's this forum called again???...www.ivegotnofriendsbutloadsodcash.co.uk?

Not a car dealer, just got an eye for a bargain, let's put it to the test...would anyone like to buy this car? 2005 55 HSE with 80k and a FLRSH, my asking price including me making a healthy profit as stated is £16,995 GBP. Uk owners, would I sell at that price for this car in its current spec????

Enjoy your X5, let's just hope you don't ever need to go off road in it!

Drew

Post #367750 Thu Dec 27 2012 2:26pm
codfather

Scotland 2010 Range Rover Sport 3.0 TDV6 SE Santorini Black

RRS_Drew wrote:

£16,995 GBP. Uk owners, would I sell at that price for this car in its current

Drew

If someone was looking for an RRS with a body kit, then maybe yes, but there are loads of clean honest cars out there for around the £13k mark. It's a smart looking car, but I can't see why anyone would lower the ride height , as you have one of the most comfortable cars around! A bit like puting leaf springs on a roller!
Enjoy
Dave MY10 TDV6 SE (debadged Wink ), Santorini Black, Flappy paddles, Privacy Glass, 20" Stormers, Mudflaps!

Gone: a comprehensive list of imprezas and a Merc ML AMG

Post #367755 Thu Dec 27 2012 4:18pm
sparky8181

England 2007 Range Rover Sport TDV6 HSE Stornoway Grey

[/quote]

Not a car dealer, just got an eye for a bargain, let's put it to the test...would anyone like to buy this car? £16,995 GBP

Drew[/quote]

Would love to buy it, but I'm saving for a new shoebox Rolling with laughter MY07 TDV6 HSE Stornaway & Ivory

Mods So Far: Side steps - Smoked Side Repeaters - OEM Style Signature LED Front Lights - LED Side Lights - LED Interior Lighting - 2012 Autobigraphy Style Front Grill & Side Vents - 2012 Rear LED Lights

Planned Mods: Paint My Brembo's - Colour Code Mirrors - Rear Interior Light Mod - GVIF

Post #367756 Thu Dec 27 2012 4:21pm
Ady 555
Site Moderator

United Kingdom 2012 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Santorini Black

Welcome to the site Drew Thumbs Up Your motor is looking good but as said before don't over do it. Colour coding and i'd go for 2012 rear lights and delete the land rover badge on the left hand side of the tailgate and i think i would stop there. Thumbs Up I know everyones different as it would be boring if we all liked the same, but if you are happy with your result then thats all that matters. Wink

Post #367760 Thu Dec 27 2012 5:21pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
Beancounter_74

England 

Drew, welcome to the forum Thumbs Up

Nice looking RRS. Everyone has different taste, personally I'm not so keen on your lights, but other than that, looks good.

As for BKHK, really no need for comments like that Rolling Eyes Yawn ON THE WAY: BMW F21 M140i
MERCEDES GL350 - Metallic Navy Blue w/Grey interior

GOING: BMW F31 335D MSport+ xDrive Touring
GONE: Land Rover Discovery 4 HSE - Stornaway Grey w/Black Interior (wish we'd kept it Banging Head )
GONE: BMW F10 520D MSport - Carbon Black
GONE:MY12 RRS SDV6 HSE Sumatra/Ivory/Grand Black Privacy glass

Post #367769 Thu Dec 27 2012 7:09pm
RRS_Drew

2010 Range Rover Sport 3.0 TDV6 Autobiography Santorini Black

Ady, beancounter, many thanks for the hello and your comments.

Agree with both, car is 95% done now, just some further colour coding and 2010 spec lights as mentioned.

Drew

Post #367770 Thu Dec 27 2012 7:16pm
Abb75

United Kingdom 

Drew, your motor looks spot on! Love the colour and ALL that you have done, debadging & colour coding the rest would complete it for sure. That's a lot of graft in a very short space of time, Bow down

As for the negativity Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Current transport : Audi S4 V8 Cabriolet, Suzuki GSXR600 K1
Previous: BMW 535D ACS, Mercedes CLK, Merecdes ML, Honda CBR600.

Post #367780 Thu Dec 27 2012 9:59pm
JasM

Scotland 2012 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Orkney Grey

Just seen the updated pics, car looks even better now. Thumbs Up

I like the HST kit, It's on my to-do list for the RRS. 2014 L405 SDV8 RR Autobiography Cool

2012 RRS SDV6 HSE -Orkney Grey with A/B bodykit - Now Gone Sad
2007 RRS TDV6 HSE - Zermatt Silver - Gone

Post #367784 Thu Dec 27 2012 10:22pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 3 of 7 <1234567>