RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > My Range Rover Sport > What's it worth.
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 3 123>

PEACHY

England 
What's it worth.

I can't wait any longer - seriously considering selling my Sport to fund a newer model. I may not like some answers but honesty & criticism is invited good & bad.
RRS - 2005 ( 55 ) 4.2V8 Supercharged - Java BLack - 74k miles - FSH -( part LR - part Indy) 75k - Serviced today.
Pictures to follow - but there are some in my gallery.
Exterior - Sunroof - full 2012MY AB bumpers front & rear - front & rear black edition LED lights.
Front grill & side vents genuine AB ( silver & black 12MY ) - 6 months old. Clear indicators - Genuine mudflaps & AB exhaust tips. Genuine AB rear roof spoiler - the door mouldings are AB painted ( not factory grey that's been painted after ) A & D pillar post plastic trims have been replaced due to marks & fading as well as the front windscreen plastic that turns grey over time. All parts from Duckworths within the last 6 months. Door handles replaced for 2 piece genuine LR colour coded. 12MY AB alloys with very small marks on 2 but nothing else - the spare is a matching alloy with a new tyre - new winch & new Spare wheel protector. Tyres have 5mm all round - no uneven wear. The rear tailgate as a new wiper arm & blade - new upper tailgate switch & tailgate rubber replaced 3 months ago. New wiper blades - 2 months ago. Side steps ( aftermarket ) Spotless. Genuine DRL £500 + at stealership. All badges & lettering replaced to the newer atlas colour as part of facelift.
Interior - Blackvue HD & power-save - reversing camera & freeview TV - Napa 2009 steering Wheel - genuine Rubber mats - genuine rubber boot mat & a set of unused genuine carpet mats. The door sill plates are genuine inner RANGEROVER & outer SPORT. The Sport was detailed last April £475 - only the best products are used for cleaning & maintainance.
All seats are immaculate - only crease is on the drivers side which is normal. 2009 indicator stalks. Software updates & newer Bluetooth phone module fitted.
Comes with ACC - & all other extras that live in a Supercharged.
The Sport will also be sold with Britpart suspension module ( £180 ) & a connector for the rear tow pins for the CTEK charger.
There really is too much to mention - the car has been loved & no expense spared - book price does not reflect the hard work that has gone into this Sport. I don't think part exchange against a newer RRS will do the car justice. I'm not expecting silly money - but a fair price Embarassed
There may be bits I've missed - new compressor 18mths ago. EVERYTHING WORKS Thumbs Up
Over to the lions - please be gentle !!!!! 16MY Estoril Blue SVR.............
17MY Autobiography Dynamic - Corris Grey - WOW.
14MY Autobiography Dynamic - SDV6 - Fuji White Smile
12MY Autobiography - SDV6 - Santorini Black - Dual View - Rear Entertainment - Sunroof.
12MY Autobiography - SDV6 - Orkney Grey - awesome ;(
2005 Java Black - 4.2 V8 Supercharged First Edition- will never be forgotten ;(

Post #415115 Sat Feb 22 2014 9:38pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
Ady 555
Site Moderator

United Kingdom 2012 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Santorini Black

Full credit to you and your lovely sport Peachy, its a very desirable example with all the work you have put into it. Bow down At the end of the day, as i'm sure you know, its only worth what someone is prepared to pay for it. Facelift models are becoming more popular and you have done all the work for them, and its been done right Thumbs Up If i'd to put a price on yours then to be honest i couldn't because i'm not upto date with current prices Whistle Yours deserves a premium price and i'm sure you will get it.
What model are you changing it for Question SDV6 Question Question Thumbs Up

Sorry not much help on the value of your motor, but an excellent example. Thumbs Up

Good luck with the sale. Wink

Post #415127 Sat Feb 22 2014 10:24pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
PEACHY

England 

Thumbs Up cheers Ady - got in touch with your mates at Hadley Green - told them what my plans was - they are now looking for me Thumbs Up
Yes SDV6 - Orkney Grey - AB Spec with as many gizmos as they can fit Laughing ( ask Bodsy - he knows I like my gadgets Whistle ).
I've learnt so much about these motors over the last 4 years but its become never ending - I'm spending as much money making mine look like something else - it makes more sense to just buy the bloody thing in the first place.
I don't want to let mine go for next to nothing but like you said every man & his dog are facelifting now & with the patented parts becoming cheaper each day - the prices will fall. With this in mind it's time to change. Wherever I go it turns heads & I get compliments & I can't see me in any other car than a Sport Very Happy
Watch this space Thumbs Up 16MY Estoril Blue SVR.............
17MY Autobiography Dynamic - Corris Grey - WOW.
14MY Autobiography Dynamic - SDV6 - Fuji White Smile
12MY Autobiography - SDV6 - Santorini Black - Dual View - Rear Entertainment - Sunroof.
12MY Autobiography - SDV6 - Orkney Grey - awesome ;(
2005 Java Black - 4.2 V8 Supercharged First Edition- will never be forgotten ;(

Post #415131 Sat Feb 22 2014 10:57pm
Nav01

United Kingdom 

Peachy you have good taste I like the Orkney grey SDV a model I was looking at then bought the Black santorini HSE which adding the AB bodykit and 2012 rear tailgate kit at the moment. The Orkney grey with silver bits is very sophisticated. I been busy enjoying mine not had time to take pic but will soon. Good luck with the hunt.

Post #415146 Sun Feb 23 2014 12:27am
rigsby

England 

Good luck with the sale Peachy, you have made it into a one off and done a very tasteful job. I can understand you reason for upgrading and I'm sure you will love the SDV6, it's a great car and you have chosen the best colour too Whistle MY16 AUTOBIOGRAPHY Indus silver with some toys

2012 3.0 SDV6 Luxury gone, but a great motor

Post #415153 Sun Feb 23 2014 8:43am
fkarim

United Kingdom 

Another for Orkney Grey SDV6, great choice Wink I bought mine from Hadley Green too, will hopefully be worth travelling the distance Thumbs Up

Post #415163 Sun Feb 23 2014 9:30am
Nav01

United Kingdom 

Lol Hadley Green in Barnet my local dealership

Post #415203 Sun Feb 23 2014 3:23pm
A12DY B

United Kingdom 

I may be considering selling mine as I keep browsing R8 and 997 turbos

Post #415214 Sun Feb 23 2014 5:50pm
rigsby

England 

Nav01 wrote:

Hope they are OK, they never did bother replying to my interest in buying a car Shocked MY16 AUTOBIOGRAPHY Indus silver with some toys

Post #415216 Sun Feb 23 2014 5:59pm
Beancounter_74

England 

I'm sure it was an oversight rigsby Confused

Can vouch for Jeremy and James. (Bought a car from LPR via James and sold to Jeremy at HGG)
Fair price that we both got something out of and very easy process too.

If there's a car out there they will do their best to get you/any forum member into it. Thumbs Up ON THE WAY: BMW F21 M140i
MERCEDES GL350 - Metallic Navy Blue w/Grey interior

GOING: BMW F31 335D MSport+ xDrive Touring
GONE: Land Rover Discovery 4 HSE - Stornaway Grey w/Black Interior (wish we'd kept it Banging Head )
GONE: BMW F10 520D MSport - Carbon Black
GONE:MY12 RRS SDV6 HSE Sumatra/Ivory/Grand Black Privacy glass

Post #415218 Sun Feb 23 2014 6:20pm
rigsby

England 

Ye I'm sure you are right BC, I could have chased it up but found what I was looking for within a couple of days and my local dealer is only 2 miles away. Heard lots of good comments about them so I'm sure they are good and would contact them again in the future Thumbs Up MY16 AUTOBIOGRAPHY Indus silver with some toys

Post #415220 Sun Feb 23 2014 6:31pm
JasM

Scotland 2012 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Orkney Grey

rigsby wrote:
Nav01 wrote:

Hope they are OK, they never did bother replying to my interest in buying a car Shocked

Same here. Sad

Hopefully you will get top asking price for your RRS Peachy , it's a great looking car. Thumbs Up 2014 L405 SDV8 RR Autobiography Cool

2012 RRS SDV6 HSE -Orkney Grey with A/B bodykit - Now Gone Sad
2007 RRS TDV6 HSE - Zermatt Silver - Gone

Post #415254 Sun Feb 23 2014 10:13pm
Ady 555
Site Moderator

United Kingdom 2012 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Santorini Black

A12DY B wrote:
I may be considering selling mine as I keep browsing R8 and 997 turbos

Shocked
Already Andy Question You've only just got it Shocked

Post #415259 Sun Feb 23 2014 10:48pm
A12DY B

United Kingdom 

I know, it probably won't happen but I love the R8

Post #415267 Mon Feb 24 2014 12:05am
Nav01

United Kingdom 

I have called them in the past they never call back, It did take them several months just to arrange a test drive I had asked for a test drive for HSE and Evoque, at the time of the test drive they had a SE available no Evoque. They do seem to have that you need us more than we need you attitude. I suppose it's down to the location and where they are based they are surrounded by very weathly areas of north london and a lots of Arsenal footballers, but that is not a excuse for poor service. Plus having a Land Rover and Bentley franchises on the same plot makes them a attractive Proposition.

Regards

Post #415304 Mon Feb 24 2014 1:47pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 3 123>