RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > General (L494) > Fuel consumption
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 3 of 3 <123

Tim in Scotland

2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Stornoway Grey

I've edited some more stuff into the post Noway, Fuelly only does the average over tank fulls rather than per trip like the Incontrol app. What I really love about Incontrol is that while I am overseas, provided I have a stable internet connection - satellitte internet tends to be slow and unstable!) I can see just what my car is doing. My brother was amazed that I knew exactly where he took my car when I asked him to take it for an exercise run. "Why did you take my car to Stirling Audi? (he has among his cars an A4 AllRoad). Thinking of trade in for me were you?" He wanted to know how I knew where he had been! I then told I knew he had been to B&Q, PC World and visited his accountant (who is also my accountant!) ........................ so just be careful who has your phone with the InControl App on it when you go out for a drive, you don't know who is watching you! My Evoque's InControl was even able to work out a route to get me back to my car in Scotland when I was in Karachi recently! 2020 Pangea Green 1st Edition D240 New Defender 110 is here and loving it
2018 Melting Silver Mini Countryman PHEV - soon to be replaced
2015MY Corris Grey SDv6 HSE Dynamic, the best car I have ever owned, totally reliable only a cou0le of rattles in 3 years, now no longer in my care
Also in my garage is a 1996 TDi300 Defender 90 County HT made into a fake CSW

Post #455726 Fri Mar 13 2015 10:03am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Post Reply
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 3 of 3 <123