Home > Orders (L461) > 1st batch
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 7 1234567>

DCP

Northern Ireland 
1st batch

Hi All,
New member but long time lurker.
Anyway someone asked about 1st batch and i was lucky enough to be offered a few from the dealer in May and i opted for the following due end September this year
D350 FE in santorini with ivory
Wifi enabled
Black pack
Space saver spare.
Only thing im mildly concerned about is coming from 21” to 23” which come standard on the First Ed i.e early wear and very vulnerable to kerbing etc.
Looking forward to getting it!
Thanks

Post #625887 Thu Aug 04 2022 9:01am
RRSTDV8

United Kingdom 2012 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Orkney Grey

23inch rims? What size tyres do they fit on those? The sidewall must be very short - not something for me, thanks, but I realise that's the way all car manufacturers are heading with every passing model change. 2012 SDV6 - it's missing a couple of cylinders
2008 TDV8 - it was a labour of love and is much missed

Post #625888 Thu Aug 04 2022 9:43am
endee77

United Kingdom 

Is there anyone who ordered any variant of the new RR due to collect their car anytime soon?

Post #626171 Thu Aug 18 2022 4:52pm
richamartin

2013 Range Rover Sport 4.4 V8 Baltic Blue

I was told September for my 4.4 FE when i ordered in March, but not heard a peep about it going in to build....so i'm not counting my chickens of delivery soon. Now
-----------------------
2022 SVR
2021 Bentley Continental GT
2020 Defender 110
2022 Defender 90 V8
Plus 16 other toys! Wink

Post #626189 Sat Aug 20 2022 8:16am
timhum

United Kingdom 

As far as I'm aware there is no ivory interior option.

Delivery times, well Autocar has the arrival on the market as March 2023 so if they're correct I can't see anything arriving before then. Still no sign of any demonstration models so I wouldn't expect any deliveries before they arrive.
I placed an order at the official launch and was advised that 12 months wait would be realistic. Tim
RRS sold and replaced with a Skoda Kodiaq after appalling RR Dealer experience and LR inability to supply new cars in any sort of reasonable time frame..

Post #626217 Sun Aug 21 2022 4:42pm
Milky400

United Kingdom 

JLR are reporting and improvement in supplies and the JLR website now states 6-9 months for new RRS orders. That was from end of July from memory.

Post #626218 Sun Aug 21 2022 9:18pm
Lawsol

United Kingdom 

So the latest from my dealer is that they are yet to receive their demo. The press have yet to have there drive/review..which will happen shortly and then the first batch will get released . Mine is due in the first batch as was due in Oct..but these strikes at the port will also effect things as there are lorrys of parts sitting there and causing a delay. Now according to their system it’s due in November, which will likely be one of the first few released. Not much help,sorry. Dealer says, once the reviews form press etc are out , there is no way the lead time of 6-9 months will ring true

Post #626262 Wed Aug 24 2022 5:13pm
Milky400

United Kingdom 

It’s appears we are all Being told differing things. There own website stats 6-9 months, so who knows. It is also very dependant on what you have spec’d and not necessarily when you ordered so a blanket 6-9 months seems a little “woolly”.

I’ve not gone overboard on spec so fingers crossed.

Post #626281 Thu Aug 25 2022 8:56pm
MikeJG

United Kingdom 

My dealer has just got its showroom car. Demo in a couple of weeks they think.

Post #626343 Tue Aug 30 2022 8:57am
Cooperman

2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Santorini Black

Hi MikeJG. Do you mind sharing which is your local dealer - in Shrewsbury or Stafford by any chance? Current: Cayenne GTS (got fed up with waiting for LR to build my third RRS)
On order: RRS3 510e AB
Gone: RRS SDV8 AB, RRS SDV6, Vauxhall Nova 1.0, Nova 1.3 SR, Nova 1.4 SRi, Renault Laguna (why?), BMW 318is coupe (fabulous - despite having to buy a radio and tape player for it from Halfords), 323i saloon, 325ti compact (superb), 320td compact (awful), VW Golf 2.0d 4Motion (all the car you really need), BMW 120d compact (excellent), 118d compact (slow), 335d coupe (rapid)

Post #626347 Tue Aug 30 2022 4:32pm
MikeJG

United Kingdom 

Hi. My dealer is Sinclair (Formerly Shukers in Ludlow) I am going to take a look at their showroom car on Thursday which is Red and I think an FE from the pic.
I have a 440e Autobiography on order with them.

Mine will be Giola green which I want to see on a car. Because Ludlow have a car, I also phoned Shrewsbury to see what they had and they said they weren't expecting a showroom car until October.

Post #626348 Tue Aug 30 2022 6:07pm
MikeJG

United Kingdom 

So here is the up to date info on the L461 RRS that I went to see in the showroom today. It is a D300SE with some extra black bits and big wheels. Actually a really nice car with good fit and finish. Red and Black are not my cup of tea but some may love it. The dealer is a smallish country outfit that is more well known for selling Defender's to Country farmers so how they got their RRS display car so quickly is a mystery even to them. It just turned up on a transporter last week with no notice.

Post #626379 Thu Sep 01 2022 8:27pm
Swiggy

Scotland 

MikeJG wrote:
Hi. My dealer is Sinclair (Formerly Shukers in Ludlow) I am going to take a look at their showroom car on Thursday which is Red and I think an FE from the pic.
I have a 440e Autobiography on order with them.

Mine will be Giola green which I want to see on a car. Because Ludlow have a car, I also phoned Shrewsbury to see what they had and they said they weren't expecting a showroom car until October.

Hi MikeJG,

I’ve currently got a new P440e Autobiography in Giola green on order since early June, but having had a picture of Giola green shared with me, SWMBO doesn’t like it at all and I need to change the colour, probably going with Charente grey. My dealer, on the dealer day, took photos for me which I attach below for you. My understanding is that the press day is 8 Sep and deliveries will start shortly after, speaking with the LR rep at Blair Atholll horse trials last weekend, I probably shouldn’t expect my order to be delivered until middle of next year at the earliest! Anyway, I’ve got a P400e Defender X on order for delivery in Dec, so will be trading in my P400 HST for this and then swapping to the new Sport when it arrives, hopefully with a small profit too but very much dependent on where the economy goes and demand on the Defender.

Post #626386 Fri Sep 02 2022 9:55pm
MikeJG

United Kingdom 

Thanks Swiggy for the pics. I knew it wouldn't be anything like the configurator but it works for me especially when it will have gold bits and wheels of the AB and in my case the boss has her own Evoque on order and so we have a pact.... !

I ordered my car early June as well but until I see a production PHEV anywhere, I am not holding my breath.

Post #626389 Sat Sep 03 2022 7:59am
Cooperman

2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Santorini Black

Stafford LR have their showroom model - D300 SE Dynamic in grey (Eiger i guess), ebony interior, 22’’ style 5131 wheels. I was impressed, felt like a real notch above the Autobiog RRS2 that I traded in in March. The @r$e on it was not at all offensive; I say this as the rear end was my one doubt from pictures I had seen. Sat really nicely on 22s; I tend to go for the biggest wheels on offer, but am going to try hard to resist the 23s on this occasion …. those 23” diamond turned ones though Razz

I had a sit in, and poke around the big boy while I was there. What a motor Bow down If the lanes around here and in the Lakes weren’t so narrow I’d find a black, black, black Full Fat very hard to resist.

Back to the RRS, and I’m in a real quandary over drivetrain. My deposit was against a 440e AB as hybrids feel like the future and I was impressed by an X5 45e that I had for a weekend early this year. I have since changed to a 510e, as I would like rear wheel steer. But …. I’m now wondering whether to go D350, and sacrifice rear steer. I have read great reviews of the D350 and I do think these big SUVs suit diesels. The 4.0 V8 petrol in my Cayenne is quite something, but off the boil it couldn’t pull the skin off a rice pudding, and on the boil it ends up the wrong side of 90 in the blink of an eye Shocked

Thanks for the post of the Giola car Swiggy. This is the colour on my spec, but I think I am going to change to Santorini and Ebony. Boring maybe, but I think it will suit this design and look Cool … especially with those 23s Rolling with laughter Current: Cayenne GTS (got fed up with waiting for LR to build my third RRS)
On order: RRS3 510e AB
Gone: RRS SDV8 AB, RRS SDV6, Vauxhall Nova 1.0, Nova 1.3 SR, Nova 1.4 SRi, Renault Laguna (why?), BMW 318is coupe (fabulous - despite having to buy a radio and tape player for it from Halfords), 323i saloon, 325ti compact (superb), 320td compact (awful), VW Golf 2.0d 4Motion (all the car you really need), BMW 120d compact (excellent), 118d compact (slow), 335d coupe (rapid)

Post #626399 Sat Sep 03 2022 8:54pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 7 1234567>