RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > Orders (L494) > Recent or up coming delivery dates on new RRS
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 9 of 13 <123 ... 8910 111213>

Neoto

Not sure what the rules are on posting news articles but this appears to be relevant.

https://www.coventrytelegraph.net/news/cov...916580.amp

Article says the DHL strike could have a knock on effect on production.

Post #618249 Thu Oct 21 2021 7:15am
Cooperman

2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Santorini Black

Chased my Jun-21 order yesterday. Best estimate is end of Mar-22, but not sure I believe this as the car still does not have a build slot. The DHL article is interesting as my conversations yesterday made me realise the production delays are not all about semiconductor shortages - apparently Brexit is a complicating factor as it is now harder for JLR to move components/ assemblies/ product across borders, and the HGV driver shortage is a further issue to contend with.

The irony here is that JLR invested a fortune in an engine plant not far from where I live, in a constituency that voted for Brexit. They must be feeling pretty cheesed off right now.

As an aside (whilst I’m here), I was thinking of cancelling my order as by the time it arrives RRS3 will be imminent. Having now seen the leaked pics of FFRR L460 I may still roll with my RRS2 order after all as progress isn’t always that good. Not sure about the new FFRR - I’m sure we will grow to like it in time, but what is going on with that weird diffuser thingy at the back, and why make the interior look like a big Velar than take it in a new innovative/ fresh direction? Current: Cayenne GTS (got fed up with waiting for LR to build my third RRS)
On order: RRS3 510e AB
Gone: RRS SDV8 AB, RRS SDV6, Vauxhall Nova 1.0, Nova 1.3 SR, Nova 1.4 SRi, Renault Laguna (why?), BMW 318is coupe (fabulous - despite having to buy a radio and tape player for it from Halfords), 323i saloon, 325ti compact (superb), 320td compact (awful), VW Golf 2.0d 4Motion (all the car you really need), BMW 120d compact (excellent), 118d compact (slow), 335d coupe (rapid)

Post #618269 Thu Oct 21 2021 6:26pm
jimbg

2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Orkney Grey

My June 22nd order for a HSE Dynamic P400e is still scheduled for November 12th and expected delivery to the dealer by the end of the month.

Looks very random with orders? 2023 P440e SE Dynamic on order -cancelled

2022 HSE Dynamic P400e

2017 Discovery 3.0 HSE Silicon Silver Nimbus interior and a few extra toys SOLD

2013 HSE Black, Orkney Grey, Ebony Seats and Ivory Interior SOLD

2006 HSE

Plus a few other cars inbetween!

Post #618320 Sat Oct 23 2021 12:54pm
harisson

Switzerland 

At the moment it's quite tricky...

Yesterday I got the information that my RRS was put on the truck. On Monday morning it will arrive at my dealership. By latest end of week I can collect it Smile

Ordered 24th of March
Delivery dates were: July, August, Undefined, November

Now, I am happy to collect it soon Smile Range Rover Sport HST D350

Post #618325 Sat Oct 23 2021 4:54pm
SEQUOIA-RRS-SVR

Switzerland 

Lucky you… I am still waiting for my SVR. Ordered back in June, production slot unknown…

Post #618336 Sun Oct 24 2021 1:10pm
Cooperman

2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Santorini Black

Good luck Sequoia; sounds like you are in the same position as me. On Friday afternoon I was told that if I delete my Drive Pro Pack and the 360 cameras then it should be possible to allocate a build slot … but that it could be 6 months ahead. And this was only after I had chased (again). I can forgive global events outside of LR’s control - i.e. the chip shortage - but the lack of transparency and proactive communication is not good enough.

I have requested an X5 M50i loan car for a couple of days. Assuming it is as good as I expect it to be, then I shall be heading back to BMW. This is a great shame as I consciously took a decision in June when I ordered that I would continue to support British manufacturing … but I am not prepared to support poor customer engagement Rolling Eyes Current: Cayenne GTS (got fed up with waiting for LR to build my third RRS)
On order: RRS3 510e AB
Gone: RRS SDV8 AB, RRS SDV6, Vauxhall Nova 1.0, Nova 1.3 SR, Nova 1.4 SRi, Renault Laguna (why?), BMW 318is coupe (fabulous - despite having to buy a radio and tape player for it from Halfords), 323i saloon, 325ti compact (superb), 320td compact (awful), VW Golf 2.0d 4Motion (all the car you really need), BMW 120d compact (excellent), 118d compact (slow), 335d coupe (rapid)

Post #618345 Sun Oct 24 2021 7:04pm
DangerMouseUK

United Kingdom 2013 Range Rover Sport Supercharged Santorini Black

You guys are lucky to get a choice!

On my car they literally dropped the options they didn't have (Driver Assist & Surround Cameras) and sent it into locked build mode without telling me or the retailer.

So the only option was to either cancel it or start all over again or just take what I was given.

With that being said it is what it is I guess. Non JLR Vehicle

Post #618354 Mon Oct 25 2021 12:13pm
harisson

Switzerland 

Hi all Smile

Today I had the collection day for my HST Smile
What a car... compared to my MY16 SDV6, it is another world! Steering feedback, driveability... outstanding! Drives like a larger sedan - very agile

Puh.. long time to wait but now it arrived home Smile

Cheers
Harisson Range Rover Sport HST D350

Post #618527 Fri Oct 29 2021 7:14pm
jasfoo77

United Kingdom 

Just had a feedback from my leasing broker saying the new RRS is now showing delivery before Xmas .

Great news isn’t it.

But he asked my sign again the order form and the cost monthly is increased.

I already had my order and contract figures all signed and agreed back earlier in March 2021.

Wth is going on . He said Lex auto lease says previous contract is void.

Has anyone ever come across as such?

Is it just nonsense or have the dealership/ lex autolease screwed up in their own order In-house ?

Post #618529 Fri Oct 29 2021 8:51pm
Eagle77

England 

Harrison,

Glad you finally have your RRS! Photos please (: MY2022 HSE Silver D300 in Firenze Red with black contrast roof
2018 XC90 D5 Inscription with Polestar...gone
2017 XC90 D5 RDesign....gone
2013 Audi Q7...lot of issues...gone
2012 Mercedes CLS...loved it...gone

Post #618611 Mon Nov 01 2021 11:24am
dadio77

United Kingdom 

jasfoo77 wrote:
Just had a feedback from my leasing broker saying the new RRS is now showing delivery before Xmas .

Great news isn’t it.

I already had my order and contract figures all signed and agreed back earlier in March 2021.

Is it just nonsense or have the dealership/ lex autolease screwed up in their own order In-house ?

That sounds really unfair but quite possibly within the terms - your build slot in December is very valuable so they know if you cancel (As your terms will likely allow given that your initial lead time would likely have been July/Aug?) they will very easily sell 'your' vehicle to someone else at a much higher price.

Post #618627 Mon Nov 01 2021 8:44pm
dadio77

United Kingdom 

dadio77 wrote:
Early May order for me, original delivery mid-Aug but thought I'd ask for an update today - now looking at mid-November!

Frustrating, but also costly - my X5 has increased by £6k over the last couple of months so I was really keen to take advantage of the daft used car prices out there at the moment - can't afford to be without until Nov (or longer!) though...

Update and data point - mid-Nov brought forward to 5th Nov, with an expected delivery date around two weeks after. Really pleased to say I was contacted last week and delivery is arranged for tomorrow! Service has been excellent, received a video of the car last Friday which definitely got me excited!

The X5 has only continued to increase in price, which has softened the blow of the delay!

Post #618628 Mon Nov 01 2021 8:50pm
harisson

Switzerland 

@Eagle77
Here we go Smile pictures taken last Monday after the RRS arrived at my dealership

EDIT: I have uploaded the photos but they don't appear, hm :/ have to check when I am at home Smile

Cheers
Harisson Range Rover Sport HST D350

Post #618637 Tue Nov 02 2021 9:38am
jasfoo77

United Kingdom 

jasfoo77 wrote:

Great news isn’t it.

That sounds really unfair but quite possibly within the terms - your build slot in December is very valuable so they know if you cancel (As your terms will likely allow given that your initial lead time would likely have been July/Aug?) they will very easily sell 'your' vehicle to someone else at a much higher price.

Dadio77
On contrary it says for September delivery In my order with the leasing firm. Now the leasing company said the contract agreement is signed so it’s in their system. Am pretty sure it’s legal binding. I have not cancel whatsoever, matter of just waiting for delivery.

Post #618646 Tue Nov 02 2021 6:01pm
HaggisMan

United Kingdom 

Just got the estimated build date from my P400e HSE Silver that I ordered at the end of August. Expected build date is 20 Jan, or almost exactly 6 months after ordering, which in the current climate isn’t too bad. If the date doesn’t slip (and I know that might be a big “if”…) then presumably that’ll mean delivery around early February?

Post #618954 Tue Nov 09 2021 11:16am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 9 of 13 <123 ... 8910 111213>