Page 5 of 5 <12345

Best Yet

United Kingdom 

Hi Tom that is good news, fingers crossed all is well next time

Post #574322 Sat Feb 02 2019 3:07pm
thomas brown

England 2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 Autobiography Firenze Red

Cheers mate I hope it's all sorted now Thumbs Up

Tom. Indus Silver / Santorini Black Roof MY16 Autobiography Dynamic Hybrid 354bhp. 22" Style 504 Alloys. Lunar Grey / Ebony Seats and Interior. Surround Cameras, Meridian Signature Reference sound system 1700watts, Adaptive cruise & Queue Assist, Blind spot closing vehicle , Adaptive Xenon Headlights, 4zone Climate, infra-red reflective glass, deployable side steps, and a few more extras .......

Post #574337 Sat Feb 02 2019 5:36pm
drdelrrs

United Kingdom 2012 Range Rover Sport 3.0 TDV6 HSE Lux Orkney Grey

With respect I don't going assurances from employees in the dealership are worth anything. You need confirmation from JLR that the car is safe.

Post #574369 Sat Feb 02 2019 9:00pm
thomas brown

Hi drdelrrs.

I have had a confirmation email from JLR and a in depth conversation with them over the phone and they are certain this won't happen again with what work / updates which have been carried out. They have been as apologetic as you could ask for to be honest.

I am still trying to get all the information on these updates codes, version etc but can't get them yet as this is still new to them and I guess they are keeping this update to them selves till they roll it across the board which is a possibility apparently !

Thanks.

Tom. Indus Silver / Santorini Black Roof MY16 Autobiography Dynamic Hybrid 354bhp. 22" Style 504 Alloys. Lunar Grey / Ebony Seats and Interior. Surround Cameras, Meridian Signature Reference sound system 1700watts, Adaptive cruise & Queue Assist, Blind spot closing vehicle , Adaptive Xenon Headlights, 4zone Climate, infra-red reflective glass, deployable side steps, and a few more extras .......

Post #574374 Sat Feb 02 2019 9:09pm
thomas brown

Hi guys.

I haven't had a lot of time to give you a update on how things are going as I have been so busy lately.

Well I went In again to my main dealer last Friday for another diagnostic check up and again nothing was wrong not one fault code. I was infront of the master technician while doing it and could see all was good.
I have my first Mot coming up in March and they are going to look at her again but this time once she is in for the Mot somebody is coming from Gaydon to look over it too, they wanted to see it last Friday but couldn't make it apparently.

They are 100% happy with things but apparently landrover wants one if their top technicians from landrover gaydon to check it over too and make sure all the software updates are correct. Plus apparently they also want to meet the customer Rolling Eyes

My sport has been faultless so far so no issues to report. Will keep you updated if anything changes.

Thanks.

Post #575156 Wed Feb 13 2019 11:52am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 5 of 5 <12345