RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > Orders (L461) > Anybody with a launch day or earlier order still waiting?
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 6 of 6 <123456

Adamba

United Kingdom 

Update from me. 2.5 weeks ago I chased my dealer again. He maintained that my slot was ordered by him in May 2022 ish. He also maintained that he had no update whatsoever as there is complete radio silence from the factory. I pushed him to ask the factory specifically about my car and with a very glum tone he told me there is no point as the factory will just refer him to the weekly update they issue to dealers which says nothing. All very depressing especially as we now know they are producing cars but such a high percentage are going overseas. My dealer claims that his dealership (he may have meant group?) doesn’t have the green light on any of the cars they have on order. So not sure if there is a dealership priority ranking? Sounds like this is a complete mix of country, dealer and spec.

Post #634663 Sun Jul 30 2023 8:18am
Nick_en_zed

United Kingdom 

Hey Adamba - is this the dealer in Didcot? I’ve got my order with them - was made in June 2022. Still no news nor new stock. Also can’t give me any indication on price increase. Have been told I’m now MY24. Fingers crossed you get some news soon.

Post #634665 Sun Jul 30 2023 9:04am
Adamba

United Kingdom 

Hi, interesting you’ve got the same problems. Yes mine is with Marshalls in Didcot. It’s all a bit painful and it seems impossible that they have absolutely no information, but that’s the story they’re sticking to. Hey ho.

Post #634674 Sun Jul 30 2023 3:27pm
jimbg

2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Orkney Grey

Get your salesperson to turn the screen around on their desk and show you the status of the orders.
They can see what options are delayed etc, and using their experience gauge where you stand.
I think its called the Vista system 2023 P440e SE Dynamic on order -cancelled

2022 HSE Dynamic P400e

2017 Discovery 3.0 HSE Silicon Silver Nimbus interior and a few extra toys SOLD

2013 HSE Black, Orkney Grey, Ebony Seats and Ivory Interior SOLD

2006 HSE

Plus a few other cars inbetween!

Post #634675 Sun Jul 30 2023 4:12pm
Digitaljunior

United Kingdom 

I got my first RRS in March after I ordered it last year and I have two more currently on order.

My understanding is the dealer has a 'restriction' list of items that are currently not being built.

So as an example the 23" wheels were on restriction so if your car had 23" wheels then it was effectively 'on hold'. I changed my December P440e 23MY order to 22" when it was amended to P460e 24MY and the order has now been accepted in June awaiting slotting but now price protected.

I would advise your ask your dealer for the list of restricted items that are affecting build slots. Regards

DJ

Post #634686 Mon Jul 31 2023 10:56am
Adamba

United Kingdom 

Hi, does anyone have any news from their dealer yet? I’ve not heard a thing (unfortunately).

Post #635091 Wed Aug 16 2023 2:02pm
terrygill

United Kingdom 

Same issue with me everyone. Ordered a new sport SE Dynamic 440e in June 2022. Order still in holding pool and total radio silence from dealer unless I chase them. Last call was 4 weeks ago and still no news. It's now Jan 2024. During the wait the car has gone up in price by about 6.5k. The model has changed to 460e but in the meantime our current L494 has depreciated by 11k - so a massive 17.5k to change since first ordered. Wondering why I should even bother right now. Another year or so and a face lift model will be out.

Post #638601 Sun Jan 07 2024 6:02pm
timhum

United Kingdom 

Which is why I left the LR/RR fold after 35y years. Tim
RRS sold and replaced with a Skoda Kodiaq after appalling RR Dealer experience and LR inability to supply new cars in any sort of reasonable time frame..

Post #638610 Sun Jan 07 2024 10:38pm
JDPRRSUK

United Kingdom 2012 Range Rover Sport 3.0 TDV6 HSE Lux Santorini Black

Surely depends where you are ordering from? Most are coming through in less than a year now. Mine was ordered April 23 and delivered Sept 23

Post #638612 Mon Jan 08 2024 12:15am
timhum

United Kingdom 

This is what I couldn't and still can't understand. How can one dealer deliver in in 6 months and another take over a year? My car was ordered through Marshalls who I thought would be a major and reliable dealer. The process a large number of cars and must receive a very large allocation. Does it depend upon how matey you are with the salesperson?
The situation continues to confuse me. Tim
RRS sold and replaced with a Skoda Kodiaq after appalling RR Dealer experience and LR inability to supply new cars in any sort of reasonable time frame..

Post #638619 Mon Jan 08 2024 10:51am
terrygill

United Kingdom 
Build date issued after 18 Month wait

Order RRS SE Dynamic 440e (now 460e) in June 2022..... Just received a build date of 27th April 2024, delivery to dealer est early May. So just short of 2 years.

Only thing is I am still polarized by the new shape compared to our L494. The drive of the car is amazing so I am hoping it will grow on me. My head is saying why is it higher, heavier and longer too.

Post #638649 Tue Jan 09 2024 7:38pm
Harveyp500

United Kingdom 2009 Range Rover Sport 3.0 TDV6 HSE Santorini Black

Ordered my P440e Autobiog with extras in Nov 22 and had no real information up to Jan this year (24) then I get a possible build date of April/May with delivery a month or so after and no idea of what the price rise would be except what I could gleam from the configurator on the LR website.

No information at all of build spec or engine changes and didn't spot the changes in removing the controls for heating etc until I saw it detailed on here last week. (don't like it)

Went into the dealership yesterday morning with the view of getting answers on the order and ended up with nothing but possibilities of build and delivery dates and no idea of eventual price so cancelled the order.

Ended up with buying a 23 D350 First Edition with 9k on the clock in Santorini with cloud/ebony interior so I will just have to wait a while to try out an RRS hybrid as an every day motor. 2023 D350 FIRST EDITION, SANTORINI WITH CLOUD/EBONY
2009 2.7 TDV6 HSE SANTORINI BLACK
2020 p400e Autobiography Santorini

GONE
2018 3.0 SDV6 AUTOBIOGRAPHY, CARPATHIAN GREY, SANTORINI PAN ROOF, IVORY INTERIOR. Now gone but will be missed, Cracking motor.
2015 3.0 SDv6 HSE DYNAMIC CORRIS
2014 3.0 SDV6 HSE FUJI WHITE CONTRAST SANTORINI PAN ROOF.
Evoque 2.2 d Pure Tech Auto
P38 4.0 HSE
Disco 2.5 d XS

Post #638989 Sun Jan 21 2024 2:15pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 6 of 6 <123456