RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > Orders (L461) > Anybody with a launch day or earlier order still waiting?
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 5 of 6 <123456>

plasticam

United Kingdom 

Yes the fault code was pointing to a suspension module in the boot area, unplugged and re-plugged in and all has been fine since.

To be fair they were very apologetic and compensated us generously in our opinion.

Besides that the car is awesome, just waiting for the tow bar now.

Post #632142 Wed Apr 05 2023 11:34am
Lindab

United Kingdom 

No wonder your still waiting. Check out the amount of "used" new model cars Pentland Group have for sale Whistle
Come to your own conclusions Thumbs Up Range Rover Sport: Mercedes S63 AMG Coupe: 992 Porsche Carrera 4S

Post #632147 Wed Apr 05 2023 3:18pm
timhum

United Kingdom 

I can only find 6. Tim
RRS sold and replaced with a Skoda Kodiaq after appalling RR Dealer experience and LR inability to supply new cars in any sort of reasonable time frame..

Post #632152 Wed Apr 05 2023 4:34pm
timhum

United Kingdom 

I can only find 6. Tim
RRS sold and replaced with a Skoda Kodiaq after appalling RR Dealer experience and LR inability to supply new cars in any sort of reasonable time frame..

Post #632154 Wed Apr 05 2023 4:44pm
rsr

United Kingdom 

Just had an update from my dealer to say MY23 is now full which I assume means orders. They are waiting to hear if current orders will be slotted or if they have to be re-submitted for the new MY. Not sure what that means for the wait time as I ordered early June. Rolling Eyes

Post #632290 Thu Apr 13 2023 8:21am
Adamba

United Kingdom 

Hi,
I ordered a P440e Dynamic SE in January 2023. At the time I needed to take delivery now (July 2023) and had a serious result as my dealer had a build slot they had booked available to supply me. The dealer told me they booked the build slot in May/June 2022. So I'm now 13 months in and still waiting.

I got a text message from my contact at the dealer at the start of June 2023 giving me some good news.... nope, not the car build date (that would have been too good), but that my car is now allocated as a MY24 build, so a P460e. Kind of good, but if i'm honest I prefer the dials to adjust the air con, which have now been removed and added to the screen.

Anyway, I chased the dealer and 6/7 weeks after confiming the MY24 spec, they still dont have a build date allocated to my car (that is 13 months since the delaer booked the build slot and no date allocated to it). Just unbelievable. I think this means that even if they built the car this week, I'm probably not going to see it until September ish.

Pain is there really isn't another option to change to and RR know that, so I'm continuing to sit patiently growing more frustrated. Anybody else have that scenario?

Post #634338 Mon Jul 17 2023 12:17pm
timhum

United Kingdom 

A very similar situation, ordered in June 22, nothing in June 23 with no idea of delivery dates, a large price increase, a depreciating car and the need to purchase further warranty, I would never run a RR without it. I decided to cancel the order, sold my present car and bought a Skoda Kodiaq. It has most of what the RRS has for less than half the price and after a month of ownership can't fault it. I've owned 14 LR, RR and Jaguar products, all bought new, since 1998 and after now deserting them doubt I will ever return.
Their treatment of customers is appalling.

Tim Tim

Post #634340 Mon Jul 17 2023 4:37pm
RRSTDV8

United Kingdom 2012 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Orkney Grey

Adamba wrote:

Pain is there really isn't another option to change to and RR know that, so I'm continuing to sit patiently growing more frustrated. Anybody else have that scenario?

Really? Unless you need the excellent off road tech that LR fit to their vehicles, there is a list of luxurious SUVs available in the market these days. And most of them will have better customer service behind them, too. 2012 SDV6 - it's missing a couple of cylinders
2008 TDV8 - it was a labour of love and is much missed

Post #634341 Mon Jul 17 2023 5:04pm
Adamba

United Kingdom 

Sorry I should have said I’m in the lucky position of a company car. The RRS in hybrid is excellent as it has a low (ish) BIK rate. I can’t find a competitive car that has the same other than full EV.

Post #634344 Mon Jul 17 2023 5:59pm
MikeJG

United Kingdom 

Things maybe starting to ease. I have just seen documented confirmation that my PHEV, ordered June 22, is going to build in the last week of September so I should see it 16 months after I ordered it.

It has been a long time coming but I still want it. Nothing else has appealed along the way.

Post #634348 Mon Jul 17 2023 10:38pm
Adamba

United Kingdom 

Hi, great to hear. Please can you say what model and options you went for? There seems to be a tow bar issue if some sort. Did you order the tow bar? Thanks.

Post #634350 Tue Jul 18 2023 7:02am
MikeJG

United Kingdom 

Its now a 460e AB, so quite a lot of bits, but I have resisted the temptation to add gesture tailgate which became a 24MY option as my wife's Evoque was delivered without it and it will be 8 months by the time it is retrofitted.

I haven't specified any techy options but I am sure it will please you to hear it will have a tow bar.

Post #634351 Tue Jul 18 2023 8:14am
Adamba

United Kingdom 

Very Happy Very Happy Tow bar! Great to hear. You never know, things may start to move. I don’t really get the delays as the company I work for uses electronic components, pcbs and wiring looms and whilst we had a difficult period that has been behind us for some time. Anyway, thanks for confirming and enjoy the car…..I too couldn’t think of another option I would have been happy with.

Post #634352 Tue Jul 18 2023 8:44am
Skyline

United Kingdom 

Met the dealer last week - my MY24 order likely only to be slotted into build early next year. He still had my My23 order "tucked away" which is a P440PHEV AB, build slot this month and delivery late next month.

Plan is to go for this and keep the My24 order and swap out...clearly there will be some loss residuals but I also get the My23 at the old price...lets see if this works out.

P MY23, 3.0 P440e PHEV AB, Carparthian Grey, Deep Garnett interior
MY16, 3.0D HSE Dynamic, Barola Black, TV, Rear Entertainment, Opening Pan Roof, Meridian

Post #634356 Tue Jul 18 2023 10:03am
Faza13

United Kingdom 

I have just done the factory tour, 82% of the cars leave the country. I didn’t see one RHD car, all stickered up for the UAE, China, USA, Saudi.

On a positive note for those of us waiting for a PHEV, they are in production contrary to things I have read. Equal amounts of them coming off the line, they are just going abroad.

What was interesting is the belief if your car is green on the list (no extras on restriction) it should be slotted around the 12 month mark. Makes you wonder if the dealerships are playing games with the orders 🤔 ——————————————
2023 - P460e AB, Borasco Grey
2022 - P400 HST, Carpathian Grey

Post #634363 Tue Jul 18 2023 3:30pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 5 of 6 <123456>