RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > Orders (L461) > P510e
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 2 of 2 <12

Dave777

United Kingdom 

Although based on availability, all new RRS will be very unique for quite a while without modding them. MY16 3.0 SDV6 Autobiography in Aleutian silver, stealth pack and toys.

Post #625909 Thu Aug 04 2022 3:58pm
RRSTDV8

United Kingdom 2012 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Orkney Grey

Cantona wrote:
Who goes round in circles? Laughing
Has anyone come across Barugzai? (body kits)
I'm contemplating, not their over the top versions but something to just add that little bit of je ne suis qua (bad spelling)!

Circles? Just makes easier parking - and with those silly big rims that people seem to love, making parking easier has got to be a good thing. Thumbs Up

As for aftermarket kits - I don't think I've ever seen one that made the vehicle look anything other than yuck. Personal taste, of course, but none of them improve on the original in my opinion. 2012 SDV6 - it's missing a couple of cylinders
2008 TDV8 - it was a labour of love and is much missed

Post #625916 Thu Aug 04 2022 6:45pm
Cantona

United Kingdom 

Could be right re the styling!
Still planning on wrapping it in a matt black and (if available) having one of these https://rivierastyling.co.uk/product/range...nnet-2018/
Need to stand out from the crowd a bit Very Happy

Post #625928 Fri Aug 05 2022 8:55am
RRSTDV8

United Kingdom 2012 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Orkney Grey

Stand out from the crowd?

I do that by running big tyres on small rims and getting the whole thing mucky. Much cheaper than CF bonnets. Rolling with laughter Thumbs Up 2012 SDV6 - it's missing a couple of cylinders
2008 TDV8 - it was a labour of love and is much missed

Post #625938 Fri Aug 05 2022 1:50pm
Cantona

United Kingdom 

Certainly more cost effective Smile

Post #625956 Sat Aug 06 2022 7:28am
holmesy84

United Kingdom 

Cantona wrote:
Out of interest why did you decide on the P510e, I'm just sorting out an order for the P440e and came to the conclusion that the minimal extra power (.2secs faster?) wasn't worth the extra cost?

Pretty much as others mentioned, I want the rear wheel steer and extra bit of power. When you’re spending this much on a car skimping a couple of £k becomes a bit of a false economy. Rear wheel will probably become standard across the range later on and you don’t want to be left with a lower spec car.

Post #626070 Thu Aug 11 2022 7:18pm
timhum

United Kingdom 

An extra £9k for rear steer and a little more power is quite a lot. Perhaps it's OK for company car purchase but I'm spending my own money. I'm not convinced that rear steer will spread through the range, perhaps it will appear as an extra that many will ignore.

Tim Tim
RRS sold and replaced with a Skoda Kodiaq after appalling RR Dealer experience and LR inability to supply new cars in any sort of reasonable time frame..

Post #626072 Thu Aug 11 2022 9:39pm
mark135800

United Kingdom 2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 Autobiography Orkney Grey

When we viewed the new RRS at the preview event, they talked about the Rear Wheel Steering being part of an optional pack "The Stormer Pack" which is also mentioned on one or Land Rover's official videos. This pack is not currently available to order, but may be later this year.

We ordered our RRS Autobiography 440e back in May and still have no indication of a delivery date. Has anyone managed to make it out of the order pool yet?

Post #626080 Fri Aug 12 2022 9:37am
Dave777

United Kingdom 

The Stormer Pack was mentioned by a LR expert at the launch but didn't know when or if it was available. I found this on a JLR media page.

New Range Rover Sport’s chassis advancements are headlined by the Stormer Handling Pack that delivers a dynamic, responsive and composed drive at all times thanks to its state-of-the-art chassis control technologies. On top of Dynamic Air Suspension with new switchable volume air springs – a Land Rover first and standard on all New Range Rover Sports, it comprises Dynamic Response Pro with an electronic Active Roll Control system, All-Wheel Steering, an Electronic Active Differential with Torque Vectoring by Braking and Configurable Programs.

The features of the Stormer Handling Pack are available in addition to the latest generation Adaptive Dynamics system with active Twin Valve Dampers and Land Rover’s Intelligent All-Wheel Drive system. All technologies combine for immense capability and engagement across any terrain, setting the standard for performance SUVs.

https://media.landrover.com/new-range-rove...ce-chapter MY16 3.0 SDV6 Autobiography in Aleutian silver, stealth pack and toys.

Post #626093 Fri Aug 12 2022 7:30pm
mikef

United Kingdom 

Somebody correct me if I'm wrong here but it is very difficult to find this information online. I'm assuming that both the P440e and P510e have the same battery capacities and electric motor power (140hp) and the difference between the P440e and P510e is that the 3 litre petrol engine is tuned to give 300hp in the P440e and 350hp in the P510e. Is that correct?

So couldnt an owner of a P440e take his car to an engine remapping company and have the petrol engine uprated to 350hp so hey presto he gets a P510e without having to buy a higher spec car?

In fact I have done something similar with my existing L405 P400e. I got fed up with the anaemic thrashy performance of the 2 litre 4 cyl 300hp engine and got DMS from Southampton (who've remapped a number of my cars) to work their magic and the engine now produces around 350hp. OK the engine is still thrashy but it does feel a bit more lively than it did before

Post #627041 Sat Oct 01 2022 6:41pm
Cooperman

2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Santorini Black

I think that is correct re the engine tune. The 510e also comes with rear wheel steer and 48v anti-roll bars as standard I believe. Current: Cayenne GTS (got fed up with waiting for LR to build my third RRS)
On order: RRS3 510e AB
Gone: RRS SDV8 AB, RRS SDV6, Vauxhall Nova 1.0, Nova 1.3 SR, Nova 1.4 SRi, Renault Laguna (why?), BMW 318is coupe (fabulous - despite having to buy a radio and tape player for it from Halfords), 323i saloon, 325ti compact (superb), 320td compact (awful), VW Golf 2.0d 4Motion (all the car you really need), BMW 120d compact (excellent), 118d compact (slow), 335d coupe (rapid)

Post #627062 Sun Oct 02 2022 3:12pm
mikef

United Kingdom 

Yup I know and I would like both but I'm not willing to pay £20k extra or whatever for a higher spec car over the SE I've ordered to get those items. I guess at some stage in the future those will become cost options on lower spec cars

Post #627069 Sun Oct 02 2022 6:08pm
Milky400

United Kingdom 

The p440e is 395hp alone, electric motor 140hp. Confined 440hp.

Post #627071 Sun Oct 02 2022 6:52pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 2 of 2 <12