Fuji
61%
 61%  [13]
Total Votes: 21

Post Reply  Down to end
Page 2 of 2 <12

bluestone

United Kingdom 

Great idea, shame you guys can't do that sooner. I think I will play it safe and go with Fuji. I think the smokey tinge of Yulong is complemented well by the stealth pack.

On a side note, I have just spent the day in my F10 520d M Sport, and the idrive in BMWs are simply fantastic. It really winds me up that despite spending double on a RR, the infotainment system will be substandard. I think the RR system is on par with my 2007 325d which is a real shame.

Post #470312 Thu Aug 13 2015 10:18pm
RRSman

United Kingdom 

Razz loving all the controversies that white causes lol

It sure is a matter of each to their own - when I saw my first white one I knew mine had to be white with a black roof.

In fact even today when I see the greys and black ones they seem so dull and boring! All IMHO ofcourse! If I wasnt to get a white I would have probably gone for that new metallic red shade (cant remember the exact name) but my wife hates that colour too Very Happy

I say buy what you personally like - when the time comes to sell there will be buyers for all the colours and the views on this forum surely reflect that Thumbs Up

Post #470316 Thu Aug 13 2015 10:58pm
Dave777

United Kingdom 

Hobster wrote:
When we both get our cars, should definately get them together for a couple of pics if you are up for it Dave?

Definitely. Good call.

Should make a great picture and interesting comparison. MY16 3.0 SDV6 Autobiography in Aleutian silver, stealth pack and toys.

Post #470318 Thu Aug 13 2015 11:30pm
bluestone

United Kingdom 

Click image to enlarge

Saw a Yulong RRS sat next to a Fuji white on a dull day. Thought I would share a picture for those of you who are still torn and haven't seen them side by side.

Yulong looks great in the showroom light, but terrible in real life. What were LR thinking.

Post #472498 Tue Sep 08 2015 10:50pm
RRSman

United Kingdom 

Guess it all comes down to personal taste. Many on here hate Fuji white or any form of white but for me I'm very glad and happy I have fuji compared to yulong as yulong is not "white enough" for me.

Come resale there will be some people who only want a yulong white car!

Post #472627 Wed Sep 09 2015 9:56pm
Tim in Scotland

2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Stornoway Grey

Before I bought the RRS I had a run out Defender Adventurer special edition in Yulong white on order, mainly because I didn't want the car in either of the two other colours (Pheonix Orange or Corris Grey) and have always wanted a white Defender. TBH I don't really see the point of metallic white as white doesn't really do the metal flake in the paint justice. 2020 Pangea Green 1st Edition D240 New Defender 110 is here and loving it
2018 Melting Silver Mini Countryman PHEV - soon to be replaced
2015MY Corris Grey SDv6 HSE Dynamic, the best car I have ever owned, totally reliable only a cou0le of rattles in 3 years, now no longer in my care
Also in my garage is a 1996 TDi300 Defender 90 County HT made into a fake CSW

Post #472629 Wed Sep 09 2015 10:19pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Post Reply
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 2 of 2 <12