Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > My Range Rover Sport > Sydney based TDV6 RRS
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 4 of 4 <1234

Zilch

Australia 2010 Range Rover Sport 3.0 TDV6 HSE Fuji White

niko wrote:
Hi Zilch,
Im in Sydney also, but not an ex-pat. Just picked up my Java Black RRS SC last Friday. (Bought it for myself for my Birthday) Very Happy
Ever tried the Botany (4wd park) sand dunes? I take my D90 there now and then for some dune climbing.

Niko,

1st, welcome and excellent choice, i will look out for you, any other distinguishing features on the vehicle Question (not to many around Sydney however)

No i have not tried any San Dunes yet, i am looking to get some friends from work to go for a saturday up to Stockton Beach in the next few weeks if possible. All off-road novices, so hope Rangie (who posts on here) will come along and show us novices how its done. I will drop a note on here and see if you are available for the trip if you are interested.

I was very proud today to use the Terrain Response System for the first time in Barrington Tops, moved it to the Gravel, Grass, Snow and all things slippy setting Very Happy the ride did improve.

Landie ownership on mine and the wifes part (mostly hers, i always had Scoobies),

39.9 V8 Classic Range Rover 97-99
Disco TDI 7 Seater 99-02
Disco TD5 SE 7 Seater/ACE and many other extra bits 2002-2005

Cheers

Jim Another Pommie Bar Steward down under

MY20 Defender 110 SE P400 Eiger/Ebony
MY10 3.0 RRS TDv6 Fuji/Ebony/Anigre

Post #26933 Tue Apr 25 2006 10:44am
niko

Australia 2006 Range Rover Sport Supercharged Java Black

Zilch wrote:
niko wrote:
Hi Zilch,
Im in Sydney also, but not an ex-pat. Just picked up my Java Black RRS SC last Friday. (Bought it for myself for my Birthday) Very Happy
Ever tried the Botany (4wd park) sand dunes? I take my D90 there now and then for some dune climbing.

Niko,

1st, welcome and excellent choice, i will look out for you, any other distinguishing features on the vehicle Question (not to many around Sydney however)

No i have not tried any San Dunes yet, i am looking to get some friends from work to go for a saturday up to Stockton Beach in the next few weeks if possible. All off-road novices, so hope Rangie (who posts on here) will come along and show us novices how its done. I will drop a note on here and see if you are available for the trip if you are interested.

I was very proud today to use the Terrain Response System for the first time in Barrington Tops, moved it to the Gravel, Grass, Snow and all things slippy setting Very Happy the ride did improve.

Landie ownership on mine and the wifes part (mostly hers, i always had Scoobies),

39.9 V8 Classic Range Rover 97-99
Disco TDI 7 Seater 99-02
Disco TD5 SE 7 Seater/ACE and many other extra bits 2002-2005

Cheers

Jim

Distinguishing features....... Shocked
mmm, Ive got a 2 digit plate and am (what I like to consider....) young (27 next Tuesday). Will have a towbar sometimes. As well as a small tribe of West Highland Terriers sticking their heads out the windows
This is my 3rd LR (S2 RR HSE, 04' D90, RRS SC), understand the Subies though. My brothers on his 3rd MY98 WRX (all have been white Rolling Eyes)

Im usually quite busy, but can always make time for some 4 wheelin, but id probably use the D90 as its sort of set up for off road use....Dont think those 20" rims will work too well in sand!

I live in Eastern Suburbs btw Smile

Post #26975 Tue Apr 25 2006 11:45am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 4 of 4 <1234