RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > For Sale & Wanted > RRS TDV8 HSE - £43k.
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 5 12345>

kam100

United Kingdom 
RRS TDV8 HSE - £43k.

Hi Guys.

Have 20 units available.
TDV8 HSE - £43k
Brand new, 0 miles.
Most Colour combo's available.
3 year LR warranty - 60k miles.

Finance and Part exchange available.
Just bought two for a couple of customers. Very cheap cars!
Would beable to order to spec also.

Post #198443 Thu Dec 04 2008 2:13pm
Very Annoyed
Site Moderator

Location: bat-wielding monkey-spanking tough-love zero-tolerance Euro-sceptic moderator - So just watch it!

United Kingdom 

Evil or Very Mad arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr 2005 Zambezi TDV6 - Gone but not forgotten
2009 Alaska TDV8 - Gone and much missed.

WINNER - 2009 �Idler Of The Year� Award
Runner Up - 2009 �Just Doing What It�s Designed To Do� Award

DO NOT CLICK HERE!

Post #198445 Thu Dec 04 2008 2:28pm
Pelyma

England 

I thought LR warranty was unlimited mileage? Porsche Cayenne S Diesel 66 Plate

Post #198446 Thu Dec 04 2008 2:33pm
Lookers Park Royal

Pelyma wrote:
I thought LR warranty was unlimited mileage?

Land Rover UK is........

Kam, good price, indeed very cheap! Thumbs Up

Post #198450 Thu Dec 04 2008 2:54pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
dazsear

England 

Kam
Please excuse my eternal thickness here but can I just confirm a few points.

So providing I don't drive more than 20k a year I will have a full no quibble warranty at my local LR dealers for the next three years.
The car is identical spec to a new one got through official dealers here in the uk.

What ARE the downsides to buying a non UK car?

Do you have a black with black car?

I might be very, very tempted.

Daz

Post #198456 Thu Dec 04 2008 3:38pm
kam100

United Kingdom 

Yep these are completely UK Spec cars, but they are European market RHD cars, so your 3 year LR warranty and road side assistance will be in tact, but the only difference is the mileage for the 3 years is restricted to 60k miles.

However for the vast majority of customers, with over £10k saving off new, plus a turnaround time of only a few days from deposit to delivery, registered in your name, it more then compensates for this.

Anyone want any finance figures/want to enquire on specs, drop me a line.

Thanks...

Post #198457 Thu Dec 04 2008 3:38pm
Perrys

United Kingdom 

kam100 wrote:

However for the vast majority of customers, with over £10k saving off new, plus a turnaround time of only a few days from deposit to delivery, registered in your name, it more then compensates for this.

I hate to be picky about this and not wishing to rain on anybodies parade, but the saving is £4k because we will supply them at £47k. Of course all this is for a cash deal, it becomes rather more complex if you have a part exchange, but all I would say is that we are very well placed to retail most part exchange vehicles and therefore can be very competitive on valuations.

You should also bear in mind that if you come to part exchange it, the dealer will be sucking through their teath and your likely to lose at least the £4k advantage.

Stock is not a problem, their are loads in the network. Perrys For New & Used Range Rover Sports

We also sell Full Fat Range Rovers

Post #198458 Thu Dec 04 2008 3:53pm
Steve in germany

Germany 

If the car is kept for 3 years, ie, untill the warranty expires, don't think it will make any difference to the part exchange price. I have bought many cars over the years, most of them from UK and then exported, however, I did 2 years ago. I bought 2 UK spec RHD 1 was Landrover, 12 months later the P/X price for both cars was of no difference to UK sourced, and yes the buying dealer did know. I guess it's down to what you feel comfortable with. Speed Limits! not where I live!

Back in a D3

Did have: RRS TDV8 2008.5MY
Did have: Q7 3.0TDi S-Line/Tech/Comms pack
Did Have: Disco3 HSE

Post #198461 Thu Dec 04 2008 4:23pm
Slider

United Kingdom 
TDV8 - 43K

Hi All

First post...not yet an owner but with major TDV8 plans very soon...just a comment on the issue of 'imports' and the matter of the attitude of the dealers if you ever want to get 'out' of the vehicle....my experience of this very situation is that the dealers will suck in through his teeth anyway...whatever you have...the vehicles are the same product spec throughout europe....the only thing which may vary is the feature content....so long as it isn't vomit green with a blue suede interior showing 180K in 2 years it will be worth what the market is giving...regardless...if you are trading in for new no way is the dealer going to risk you walking on a 50K+ deal...if you are just trying to sell out to a dealer then he is goning to stiff you whether its a UK car or Europe...

When I go for my Stornaway/ebony/zebrano/sunroof/steps HSE it won't matter to me.... Thumbs Up

Post #198475 Thu Dec 04 2008 5:40pm
Theo_Pental

United Kingdom 2008 Range Rover Sport TDV8 HSE Stornoway Grey

Try www.Drivethedeal.com

UK sourced cars

Not imports

Keen prices

Or so they say........

Post #198476 Thu Dec 04 2008 5:43pm
Lookers Park Royal

Re: TDV8 - 43K

Slider wrote:
my experience of this very situation is that the dealers will suck in through his teeth anyway

I beg to differ! Rolling Eyes UK cars from UK dealers sell far easier on the forecourt than imported vehicles. If you had two side by side... one was purchased from Joe Bloggs from his local Land Rover dealer and the other had a PDI stamp from another European market then of course one will be more appealing than the other. And because of this one would be worth more than the other...

James Thumbs Up

PS. Welcome to the forum Slider, hopefully you'll find it useful on your quest! Thumbs Up

Post #198479 Thu Dec 04 2008 6:01pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
kam100

United Kingdom 

Yeah the old import/home sold argument..

Well i for one from experience can suggest, most if not the majority of people selling their RR Sport's will be trading for another brand. If you are telling me a Bmw/Merc dealer will beable to tell an import from a home car.. seeing as though the only marking is on the HPI and you have to know what you are looking for (banks don't ever know what it means for example).. then its doubtful you will ever get less for it against another brand.

A LR Dealer will know what they are looking at and it will be 'down booked' accordingly.
However... its brand new, its got warranty, its the same car as one from LR Solihull stratstone for example, just went on a different truck out of the back gates at LR and went on a boat ride and back in again (and sometimes not even that!).. so with the price saving you make on an import;

If you finance it: less deposit required, less loan required to buy it, less interest paid as a subsequence, so it costs you less during the term, so say IF you did get less for it on trade in.. hmm.. swings and roundabouts springs to mind. In a rate conscious and price conscious world we're living in... it makes all the difference..

Look at Perry's for example, saying on open public forum that they will discount a £53k odd car to £47k so every tom and dick, and LR themselves can see... thats a big indication of what climate we are in right now. Smile Wink

Post #198485 Thu Dec 04 2008 6:27pm
Lookers Park Royal

kam100 wrote:
A LR Dealer will know what they are looking at and it will be 'down booked' accordingly.

That's what I said! Thumbs Up

Kam for comparison, and out of interest are they 09my?

Post #198486 Thu Dec 04 2008 6:33pm
Perrys

United Kingdom 

kam100 wrote:

Look at Perry's for example, saying on open public forum that they will discount a £53k odd car to £47k so every tom and dick, and LR themselves can see... thats a big indication of what climate we are in right now. Smile Wink

Perrys not Perry's, thank you.

We have nothing to hide from Land Rover, they don't control our asking price, we advertise hundreds of new cars at discounted prices and we market these through many internet sites, this is nothing to do with the current climate we have been doing this for many years. It's pointless marketing new cars at retail prices when real transaction prices are substantially less.

Our £47k Range Rover has a list price of £55.4k, that's a saving of £8.4k. Perrys For New & Used Range Rover Sports

We also sell Full Fat Range Rovers

Post #198489 Thu Dec 04 2008 6:59pm
kam100

United Kingdom 

Charles Hurst Park Royal wrote:
kam100 wrote:

That's what I said! Thumbs Up

Kam for comparison, and out of interest are they 09my?

Some are, some aren't.. prices quoted on each accordingly on request..

Post #198490 Thu Dec 04 2008 7:03pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 5 12345>