RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > General > Scratches...
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 2 of 2 <12

RRUK

United Kingdom 2013 Range Rover Sport Supercharged Autobiography Stornoway Grey

it's the jealousy syndrome all over. 'Those' types of peple who hate us because we work hard and spent some of our money on a nice car that costs more than their house will probably just say that if we can afford to buy it we can afford to fix it.

They are scum. NO other words I can think of. No respect as you say. L319 D4 HSE

1998 110 TUM HS FFR Hard Top XD WOLF

1982 Series 3 SWB

Post #9329 Tue Jan 03 2006 3:57pm
Very Annoyed
Site Moderator

Location: bat-wielding monkey-spanking tough-love zero-tolerance Euro-sceptic moderator - So just watch it!

United Kingdom 

Simple solution to those bastards who park too close - get your wife pregnant so that in 9 months time you can use the parent & child parking space - lots of lovely room. Alternatively borrow a small child from a friend or relative or simply park in the large spaces anyway! Very Happy 2005 Zambezi TDV6 - Gone but not forgotten
2009 Alaska TDV8 - Gone and much missed.

WINNER - 2009 �Idler Of The Year� Award
Runner Up - 2009 �Just Doing What It�s Designed To Do� Award

DO NOT CLICK HERE!

Post #9331 Tue Jan 03 2006 4:09pm
shmoogle

Location: ... and for every sprinkle I find, I shall kill you!

United Kingdom 

If only it was a legal requirement for all car parks to have them! And some form of explosive device for cars that park in them without children!! Wink 

2009 Outstanding Contribution Award - Joint Runner Up
2009 'Tech-Head Of The Year' Award - Runner Up

Like it here? Then Donate to RRSPORT!!

Post #9346 Tue Jan 03 2006 5:32pm
Rob_J

England 2005 Range Rover Sport TDV6 HSE Java Black

Very annoyed wrote:
Simple solution to those bastards who park too close - get your wife pregnant so that in 9 months time you can use the parent & child parking space - lots of lovely room. Alternatively borrow a small child from a friend or relative or simply park in the large spaces anyway! Very Happy

Srongly recommend borrowing a small child, with the school fees I think i could afford to take the scratches & write off the RRS every 3 years!! Confused HSE TD6 (Java Black/Ivory)
911GT3 (Guards Red, carbon interior)
ElanSE (BRG)
Panamera Turbo S
Boxster S

Post #9347 Tue Jan 03 2006 5:34pm
Very Annoyed
Site Moderator

Location: bat-wielding monkey-spanking tough-love zero-tolerance Euro-sceptic moderator - So just watch it!

United Kingdom 

Rob_J wrote:
Very annoyed wrote:
Simple solution to those bastards who park too close - get your wife pregnant so that in 9 months time you can use the parent & child parking space - lots of lovely room. Alternatively borrow a small child from a friend or relative or simply park in the large spaces anyway! Very Happy

Srongly recommend borrowing a small child, with the school fees I think i could afford to take the scratches & write off the RRS every 3 years!! Confused

Yeah I agree just writing a cheque for £6000.00 for 2 kids aged 9 & 7 for one term! Shocked I cann't wait till there 13 when the fees are really high. 2005 Zambezi TDV6 - Gone but not forgotten

DO NOT CLICK HERE!

Post #9348 Tue Jan 03 2006 5:41pm
Rob_J

England 2005 Range Rover Sport TDV6 HSE Java Black

Very annoyed wrote:
Rob_J wrote:
Very annoyed wrote:

Srongly recommend borrowing a small child, with the school fees I think i could afford to take the scratches & write off the RRS every 3 years!! Confused

Yeah I agree just writing a cheque for £6000.00 for 2 kids aged 9 & 7 for one term! Shocked I cann't wait till there 13 when the fees are really high.

Oh dear 3 years to go for me then, better start thinking about a Freelander then as the RRS replacement Crying or Very sad HSE TD6 (Java Black/Ivory)
911GT3 (Guards Red, carbon interior)
ElanSE (BRG)
Panamera Turbo S
Boxster S

Post #9353 Tue Jan 03 2006 6:05pm
Robbi

Guernsey 2007 Range Rover Sport TDV8 HSE Rimini Red

If only they could make cars like that 'Knightriders' car. Then again a whole industry would disappear...perhaps these people work for bodyshops Smile

My current car (not a 4x4) has around 4 dents and I had it only 1 week and someone idiot got too close to the corner of the rear bumper. Evil or Very Mad

Where I live people just can't drive or park.

Having the side mouldings fitted on my RRS and will park in 2 spaces from now on Embarassed ...well they should make them bigger.

Also thinking to get side steps to try and stop side door dents. Those that have steps....do you think it helps to stop those dents? Rob
*Gone - HSE TDV8 Rimini Red + Tasmod sill plates

Post #9354 Tue Jan 03 2006 6:09pm
DAVIS

United States 2006 Range Rover Sport 4.4 V8 HSE Giverney Green

RRUK, I felt so depressed after reading your thread that I had no other choice than to take a can opener to my hood!

Post #9356 Tue Jan 03 2006 7:01pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
Very Annoyed
Site Moderator

United Kingdom 

DAVIS wrote:
RRUK, I felt so depressed after reading your thread that I had no other choice than to take a can opener to my hood!

Sounds painful! Shocked Better not post the pictures children log on to this site! 2005 Zambezi TDV6 - Gone but not forgotten

DO NOT CLICK HERE!

Post #9357 Tue Jan 03 2006 7:28pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 2 of 2 <12