RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > General (L494) > IID tool beta testing on the L494 & option adding TV etc
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 2 of 2 <12

robbo770

Scotland 2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 Autobiography Fuji White

the wiring for the treads should be there None currently

Gone
rejected RRS autobi Dynamic MY14.5 (Peter Vardy 👎)
D3 XXV full conversion
4.2 SC FFRR
4.4 FFRR
Freelander 1

Post #467104 Fri Jul 10 2015 9:59am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
GJW1

United Kingdom 

I have blind spot monitor but not lane departure or traffic sign rec did you work out how to get it working so we can all have it ?

Post #482540 Tue Dec 15 2015 10:18pm
maci234

United Kingdom 2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 Autobiography Fuji White
Re: IID tool beta testing on the L494 & option adding TV

robbo770 wrote:
Well Pat and the team have been busy and so far all is going to plan,

I have been able to enable the TV function, just need to get remaining cables and the retrofit will be completed as I have done in several other Land Rover / Range Rover models before.

Just to show how easy this is, you need to insert into the fibre most circuit one extra leg as shown here after the dab unit, and the wiring is the same power wire and same earth point as the Dab unit.

The rest is stand alone wiring, with a custom video out to the Rear entertainment module ( RSE) as the audio is supplied via the most fibre circuit mentioned above. Power and earth wire clearly shown, the dab and TV module are listed as the same solder point connection in the harness (SP)
have you managed to add tv in l494

As I have the forward alert and adaptive cruise and 360 parking assist most of the additional sensors etc are already fitted onto my car. Therefore I am awaiting to find out what remains missing to get these systems fully functional but this is where I have got so far with my car spec

The fitting of the Lane departure system is coming along, I have the dashboard switch fitted, just need to find the last missing part of the system but the option is fully selectable, it just won't go active in the drivers options menu now in the dash menus Thumbs Up

The activation of Traffic sign recongition also has successfully been made visible in the dash menu, again all I need is the missing hardware or software and it will be up and running Thumbs Up

Also now have the option to select adaptive headlight fitted, which currently I only have Xenon signature ones, again need the AFS module fitted and two high end headlights to change up the spec Thumbs Up

Have had a browse of the full latest menu selection, and a possible BHP upgrade maybe possible as the cars year can be amended also!, this then may allow the official LR 2015 engine map which has significant more torque to be able to be loaded even at the dealers as the year dictates the engine map for the car.... Something for further investigation at a later date once warranty is expired Idea Rolling Eyes Razz

Post #594756 Wed Feb 12 2020 11:46pm
pjbracer1

England 

HI Robbo

Apologies if this is a dead thread! Did you work out what you needed to get the TSR and Lane departure working?

I have a 2014 (just waiting to collect actually) that has pretty much everything on it AAC, 360 cams, auto high beam, adaptive headlights etc... has blind spot on the rear and park assist, would luv to know if there is anything I need to get the TSR working and maybe the lane depart function.

Mine is the AB version and looks to have a camera just underneath the rear view mirror. Did you need anything else to be fitted or is it just a matter of using the iid tool and enabling it? Sorry if im a bit green but cant seem to find an answers on this?

Also does the IID tool allow you to update the firmware? Might not be the right term, I dont know what version its is on at the mo but is it possible to perform software updates as such or is it restricted to a specific year etc... so MY14 cna be updated to MY14.??? but not to MY15?

Cheers

TSR is quite useful I think

P If a jobs worth doing, get a someone who knows what they are doing to do it!

RRS Autobiography Indus
RR P38 HSE V8
RRS Supercharged Santorini
AMG CLK Rear Tyre Shredder

Post #598177 Sun Apr 26 2020 8:22pm
Attwood02

United Kingdom 2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Orkney Grey

Apologies for resurrecting an old Thread however I am after some help regarding the tv install. Part numbers of the lvds cable in particular that Land Rover mention that is used to link the Tvcm to the rsecm and also the right part numbers for the aerial amplifiers.

Would appreciate if you could get back to me

Thanks

Post #611615 Wed Mar 17 2021 9:39pm
Lewee29

United Kingdom 2013 Range Rover Sport 3.0 TDV6 HSE Siberian Silver
Re: IID tool beta testing on the L494 & option adding TV

robbo770 wrote:
Well Pat and the team have been busy and so far all is going to plan,

I have been able to enable the TV function, just need to get remaining cables and the retrofit will be completed as I have done in several other Land Rover / Range Rover models before.

Just to show how easy this is, you need to insert into the fibre most circuit one extra leg as shown here after the dab unit, and the wiring is the same power wire and same earth point as the Dab unit.

The rest is stand alone wiring, with a custom video out to the Rear entertainment module ( RSE) as the audio is supplied via the most fibre circuit mentioned above. Power and earth wire clearly shown, the dab and TV module are listed as the same solder point connection in the harness (SP)

As I have the forward alert and adaptive cruise and 360 parking assist most of the additional sensors etc are already fitted onto my car. Therefore I am awaiting to find out what remains missing to get these systems fully functional but this is where I have got so far with my car spec

The fitting of the Lane departure system is coming along, I have the dashboard switch fitted, just need to find the last missing part of the system but the option is fully selectable, it just won't go active in the drivers options menu now in the dash menus Thumbs Up

The activation of Traffic sign recongition also has successfully been made visible in the dash menu, again all I need is the missing hardware or software and it will be up and running Thumbs Up

Also now have the option to select adaptive headlight fitted, which currently I only have Xenon signature ones, again need the AFS module fitted and two high end headlights to change up the spec Thumbs Up

Have had a browse of the full latest menu selection, and a possible BHP upgrade maybe possible as the cars year can be amended also!, this then may allow the official LR 2015 engine map which has significant more torque to be able to be loaded even at the dealers as the year dictates the engine map for the car.... Something for further investigation at a later date once warranty is expired Idea Rolling Eyes Razz

Post #640174 Tue Mar 05 2024 6:26pm
Lewee29

United Kingdom 2013 Range Rover Sport 3.0 TDV6 HSE Siberian Silver

Hi
I have a 2016 rrs
Want to enable to function
Are all the power cables already in the car to connect the to modual

Post #640176 Tue Mar 05 2024 6:28pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 2 of 2 <12