Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > General > The best car yet the worst family
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 2 of 2 <12

Dhafer

Saudi Arabia 
quit my job

Endjin wrote:
I've heard of venting your spleen - but I think this guys' just exploded! Confused

Well my good friend, what do you feel when you have the best thing that ever happen to you is taken away from you???

Range Rover is the best Car ever and I know that for a fact for the past 7 years. Now, that solo agent whom they are the only one dealing with Range rover is corrupting this fantasy that I have been living for quite some time now.

You know what??? I will quit my job and go back to the eastern province!!!! Dhafer@AlShahri.net

Post #133377 Sat Aug 18 2007 2:16pm
rrsjo

United Kingdom 2008 Range Rover Sport TDV8 HSE Stornoway Grey

Why don't you contact Land Rover Customer Services and complain about this dealer? You never know they might listen to you and start looking into the performance records of this dealer. You may be venting your anger on here, but the chances of this forum changing things is 0. The chances of Land Rover changing things must be greater than 0 - but agreed not much. You never know though. Thumbs Up

Post #133381 Sat Aug 18 2007 2:52pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
shmoogle

Location: ... and for every sprinkle I find, I shall kill you!

United Kingdom 
Re: quit my job

Dhafer wrote:
You know what??? I will quit my job and go back to the eastern province!!!!

Ah, the eastern province.... more Turkish Delight than you can shake a stick at! Thumbs Up 

2009 Outstanding Contribution Award - Joint Runner Up
2009 'Tech-Head Of The Year' Award - Runner Up

Like it here? Then Donate to RRSPORT!!

Post #133495 Mon Aug 20 2007 11:30am
ivery819

Dhafer

I'd like to say Sir, that I meant no disrespect to you in any way and I unreservedly apologize if any of my comments caused you additional distress.
Many times, on this forum, I have commented that the most important part of the Land Rover 'package' is the owner's relationship with the dealer. In my case I drive over 700Km (and bypass several dealers ) so that both my 'baby' and myself get the attention to which I feel we are entitled. This may seem extreme but as a long time Land Rover and Jaguar customer, experience has taught me, that not all dealers are worthy of my business. I have experienced the frustration that you are now suffering, however I accept my situation. On balance, for me, the benefits of ownership still outweigh the costs. When they cease to do so, I will change brands!
I find it sad that you appear to have no alternate choice in dealer.
I can only echo 'rrsjo' :
"Why don't you contact Land Rover Customer Services and complain about this dealer? You never know they might listen to you and start looking into the performance records of this dealer. You may be venting your anger on here, but the chances of this forum changing things is 0. The chances of Land Rover changing things must be greater than 0 - but agreed not much. You never know though
I wish you well !

Post #133585 Tue Aug 21 2007 12:14am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 2 of 2 <12