RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > General > The best car yet the worst family
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 2 12>

Dhafer

Saudi Arabia 
The best car yet the worst family

Well, sorry to start with such disappointing subject but this is exactly what My Range Rover makes me feel. It is more like the best wife a man could ever ask for yet his parents in-law are nightmare.

I am sure that you guys are relying on your car beauty to sell it self. This is not new to us from Range Rover. This negligence and carelessness caused Ranger Rover to be put to sell.
even when BMW purchased Ranger rover, it did not take much of time until BMW put Ranger Rover back for sell.

IMHO, 4X4 Range Rover logo should be replaced with 4Sell Ranger Rover.

Yes, I am a disappointed and frustrated client or shall I say partner??? Or Ranger rover does not have such vocabulary???
I do not think that Ranger Rover cares much before selling their product never the less caring after. I have a 2000 Range Rover and since the new model was released I have this thought to get me the supercharged one. However, every time I came close to the Range rover agency, I remember the tough time for maintenance and the huge cost of maintenance, and then I back up.

Two weeks waiting time to have your car looked at only???? Two weeks???

You see, if I did not have a second car, believe me I would have spent more money over taxes and renting car than buying new Range Rover.
Whatever my problem here, I just wanted to say out loud; Range Rover is the King of All Cars???? SOOOOOO WHAT????
None in his right state of mine marry a high maintenance woman. You may date her go out once or twice then that is over. High maintenance woman is only for fun to pass time well, I don’t want to say the exact name of such female as my moral does not permit me but this is exactly Range Rover Agency a ????? house where Ranger Rover cars are enforced and overpowered ladies abused by the Agency owners and workers.

Finally, I will not sell my Range Rover but I will put it up to the front of my house as a symbol of endurance to remind my self not to make this mistake again.
If you would like to buy a Range Rover you must afford to by another to be used while doing maintenance and rests a sure that you will do more than 4 times maintenance a year if not every month. It is not only the car needs work but the people at the Agency do not know what to do too. So, be prepared to receive your Range Rover after Maintenance with more problems than you originally brought it and spending more money on maintenance than you spent buying the dam car.

Well, rests assure that I will post this title and this letter at any internet website anywhere and send it to all and everywhere. Dhafer@AlShahri.net

Post #132480 Mon Aug 13 2007 10:21am
shmoogle

Location: ... and for every sprinkle I find, I shall kill you!

United Kingdom 

Another happy customer then Whistle 

2009 Outstanding Contribution Award - Joint Runner Up
2009 'Tech-Head Of The Year' Award - Runner Up

Like it here? Then Donate to RRSPORT!!

Post #132481 Mon Aug 13 2007 10:24am
ivery819

It strikes me that you have the same options as the rest of us.
If you don't like the Land Rover 'package' then contribute some constructive criticism or sell it and move on.
Have a nice day !

Post #132484 Mon Aug 13 2007 10:31am
Endjin

Scotland 

I've heard of venting your spleen - but I think this guys' just exploded! Confused 2013 Discovery HSE Luxury - 3.0 SDV6 - Santorini Black
2013 Evoque 5 Door Pure Tech SD4 - Orkney Grey with Panoramic Roof (Mrs E's new baby)

GONE - RRS - 3.0 TDV6 HSE - Santorini (2010)
GONE - RRS - 2.7 TDV6 HSE - Java Black (2007)
GONE - Porsche Boxster S - 3.2 - Black

Post #132497 Mon Aug 13 2007 10:51am
Very Annoyed
Site Moderator

Location: bat-wielding monkey-spanking tough-love zero-tolerance Euro-sceptic moderator - So just watch it!

United Kingdom 

I think LR are bad but not unique. We've had people on this forum who havn't had any problems, then some who have had plenty of problems. Sometimes problems are blown out of all proportions and a squeeky windscreen wiper is enough to set owners off on one! 2005 Zambezi TDV6 - Gone but not forgotten
2009 Alaska TDV8 - Gone and much missed.

WINNER - 2009 �Idler Of The Year� Award
Runner Up - 2009 �Just Doing What It�s Designed To Do� Award

DO NOT CLICK HERE!

Post #132499 Mon Aug 13 2007 10:55am
ivery819

I'm glad we didn't hear his views on women !

Post #132502 Mon Aug 13 2007 10:59am
shmoogle

United Kingdom 

...who shall remain nameless Wink

LR will never top any reliability polls... just be thankful you didn't go for an old shape ML Very Happy 

Post #132505 Mon Aug 13 2007 11:03am
ivery819

quote "None in his right state of mine marry a high maintenance woman"

No sense of adventure at all Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter

Post #132509 Mon Aug 13 2007 11:05am
shmoogle

United Kingdom 

Laughing Laughing Laughing 

Post #132511 Mon Aug 13 2007 11:09am
simonsi

United Kingdom 2007 Range Rover Sport TDV6 HSE Arctic Frost

Nothing to do with the Riyahd dealer then? When I was in Dammam the dealer there (Al-Saif) was next to useless so I´m personally not surprised....tis a bit difficult to have any meaningful quality of service competition when the nearest alternative is either a difficult (administratively) border crossing or 400miles away.... Cheers

Simon

2007 2.7HSE 20" Wheels
2005 TDV6 D3 S Auto - Zambezi Silver - JE Tune - RRS 19" - Sidesteps - Roof Rails
Body Side Strips - Xenons - Bright Pack - Cold Pack - Premium Stereo
Alpine Roof - Towpack - Alpine Touchscreen Satnav - Veba Rear DVD changer
Alpine Roof Monitor - Webasto FBH Timer - Brembo Frt & S/C Rr Brakes

Post #132513 Mon Aug 13 2007 11:20am
Dhafer

Saudi Arabia 
a car for ?????

ivery819 wrote:
If you don't like the Land Rover 'package' then contribute some constructive criticism or sell it and move on.
Have a nice day !

Below is my replay to Ranger Rover Inquiry about my case:

The name of the only and solo retailer agency in Saudi Arabia is unfortunately; AlSaif Motors, www.alsaif-motors.com.

They are the only one available in Saudi Arabia that is why it takes more than two weeks to have my car checked and even though they deliberately lose the appointment such that when you come after two weeks on your appointment they claim that there was no appointment available.
Their excuse is that they are using document logbook then they enter it to the computerized appointment program and something does happen in-between. What kind of an excuse is that????
If they are lying to pass their favorite costumer God knows how you become favorite??? Then it is their shame and disgrace. Also, if they are telling the truth then what kind of management and Range Rover representative do you choose for your product??? Then it is your shame and disgrace for choosing such agency.

Now, I have already parked my Range Rover with a sign that say “a car for hemmar”. You don’t want to know what hemmar means in English.

My case with Ranger Rover is closed after 7 years of ownership or what ever you may call it.

Now, I am driving Toyota SUV, those who knows how to treat human beings with grace and dignity.
Toyota a car for Mukhtaar (Mukhtaar in Arabic means the chosen) Dhafer@AlShahri.net

Post #133365 Sat Aug 18 2007 1:28pm
Dhafer

Saudi Arabia 
between adventure and life??

ivery819 wrote:
quote "None in his right state of mine marry a high maintenance woman"

No sense of adventure at all Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter

Well, there is no need to take this issue out of its contents:

However, for the sake of your argument:

A mistress is an adventure but a wife is life. Dhafer@AlShahri.net

Post #133367 Sat Aug 18 2007 1:35pm
Dhafer

Saudi Arabia 
“it’s time to move on”

simonsi wrote:
Nothing to do with the Riyahd dealer then? When I was in Dammam the dealer there (Al-Saif) was next to useless so I´m personally not surprised....tis a bit difficult to have any meaningful quality of service competition when the nearest alternative is either a difficult (administratively) border crossing or 400miles away....

Thank you dearly for passing by and your kind comment. There is nothing like having someone who shares with you the same experience,

Well my friend, when I was in Dammam, I used to take my car to Bahrain and I have a good maintenance agency there. Believe it or not, even though, it is a small shop that specialized in SUV cars but they come to my hotel and take my car for check and fix within 24 hours and return it to my hotel. Also, the prices of the parts are significantly amazing.
However, now, I had to move to Riyadh the capital of ????. “God help”

Anyway, I know that Range Rover is the king of SUVs. I did with this car that no other SUV car can do. However, I make sure that I maintain it properly and give as much as I take. But now in Riyadh, it is too difficult to give more than you take,

So, as our friend said “it’s time to move on” Dhafer@AlShahri.net

Post #133370 Sat Aug 18 2007 1:48pm
Dhafer

Saudi Arabia 
issue on hand

ivery819 wrote:
I'm glad we didn't hear his views on women !

Although, it is not the place to say such thing but I felt that I am compelled to reply for such comment:

My views on Women???

Woman to man is God’s Paradise on earth, the same goes for Men to women is God’s paradise on earth.

Why paradise??? Because no one does gardening in paradise but God’s himself.

When you start doing gardening then it becomes a duty, tell me now what do you feel about your duty???? Or just keep it to your self please. This is a Ranger Rover Forum not other.
Please just stick with the issue on hand. Dhafer@AlShahri.net

Post #133373 Sat Aug 18 2007 2:03pm
Dhafer

Saudi Arabia 
same moral

ivery819 wrote:
Have a nice day !

You have no idea about what I am taking about, do you??
Constructive??? Well, thank you for your constructive reply.
Are you AlSaif Motors employee???? Well, ether you are or you just have the same moral; ((I vote for the second one)) Dhafer@AlShahri.net

Post #133376 Sat Aug 18 2007 2:10pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 2 12>