RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > General > Welcome to RRSPORT.CO.UK - say hello here!
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 197 of 381 <123 ... 196197198 ... 379380381>

Ady 555
Site Moderator

United Kingdom 2012 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Santorini Black
Re: New to the site love range rovers

Paddycarmaddy wrote:
Im new to the site but range rovers are old friends i work on them day in day out but saddly cant afford one of my own i work for a place called project kahn some may heard of us lol

Hi and welcome to the site, has martin pointed you in this direction Question With all the good parts you take off the RRS surely you could build one of your own for free Thumbs Up

Post #323397 Thu Dec 01 2011 10:20am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
Shortie

United Kingdom 2005 Range Rover Sport TDV6 HSE Bonatti Grey
Hello, I'm new here.

Hello!
I've been browsing this forum since the beginning of the year when I was looking for my 1st Sport and I must say 'Thank you' for the wealth of information from all that contribute to make this forum so great!

I ended getting my Sport back in March and I have enjoyed every moment, apart from a small software glitch that got sorted by Lookers at Park Royal. Very friendly bunch! The Sport was purchased from another branch of Lookers, but they are a lot further away for just a quick visit. Park Royal is just down the road from where I work, you see.

Cheers,
Shortie MY05 2.7 TDV6 HSE

Post #323598 Fri Dec 02 2011 9:19am
Overfinch

United Kingdom 2012 Range Rover Sport Supercharged Sumatra Black
Overfinch

Hi All,

I'd like to introduce myself, my family own the prestigious Overfinch brand and as both a sponsor and fan of this forum, I have decided to finally create this member profile to represent Overfinch.

Please feel free to direct any queries you may have regarding any Overfinch enhancements for your Range Rover Sport at me and I will be happy to provide you with advice and further information.

I look forward to hearing from you and will endeavour to get back to you as quickly as I can!

Best,

Jordan Sloane

Post #323633 Fri Dec 02 2011 11:47am
awd man

2007 Range Rover Sport TDV8 HSE Java Black

Looking forward to your input Jordan Thumbs Up RRS gone
Audi SQ5...Gone Audi Q7 S-Line 240 3.0TDI Gone
Audi A6 Allroad Sport 270 3.0TDI

Post #323637 Fri Dec 02 2011 12:02pm
dazzagt

United Kingdom 2006 Range Rover Sport Supercharged HST Java Black

awd man wrote:
Looking forward to your input Jordan Thumbs Up

+ 1 Thumbs Up and welcome RRS S/C, Factory Fitted Full HST kit, 22" Overfinch SS, Carbon Vents & Grill .. - FOR SALE - PM me for details

997 GT3 - X6 35d

Post #323640 Fri Dec 02 2011 12:05pm
Ady 555
Site Moderator

+2 Hi and welcome jordan Thumbs Up

Post #323662 Fri Dec 02 2011 1:30pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
x5pea

Scotland 2010 Range Rover Sport 3.0 TDV6 HSE Santorini Black
Re: Overfinch

Overfinch wrote:
Hi All,

I'd like to introduce myself, my family own the prestigious Overfinch brand and as both a sponsor and fan of this forum, I have decided to finally create this member profile to represent Overfinch.

Please feel free to direct any queries you may have regarding any Overfinch enhancements for your Range Rover Sport at me and I will be happy to provide you with advice and further information.

I look forward to hearing from you and will endeavour to get back to you as quickly as I can!

Best,

Jordan Sloane

welcome mate Thumbs Up

did someone say to celebrae joining the forum you were offering free wheels for all? Whistle

Post #323664 Fri Dec 02 2011 1:37pm
dazzagt

United Kingdom 2006 Range Rover Sport Supercharged HST Java Black

x5pea wrote:
Overfinch wrote:
Hi All,

Best,

Jordan Sloane

welcome mate Thumbs Up

did someone say to celebrae joining the forum you were offering free wheels for all? Whistle

Laughing RRS S/C, Factory Fitted Full HST kit, 22" Overfinch SS, Carbon Vents & Grill .. - FOR SALE - PM me for details

997 GT3 - X6 35d

Post #323665 Fri Dec 02 2011 1:39pm
Pendrag0n

Wales 2006 Range Rover Sport TDV6 HSE Siberian Silver
Just Bought First RR sport

Hello All
Just bought my first RR Sport 2006 TDV6 HSE Silver in colour
Collect it December 9th
Previously had a FL2
Very informative web site

Post #323669 Fri Dec 02 2011 1:52pm
Overfinch

x5pea wrote:
Overfinch wrote:
Hi All,

Best,

Jordan Sloane

welcome mate Thumbs Up

Laughing I would do If I hadn't sold out of them all! PM me your address I'll send you a free Overfinch keyring out for your banter!

Post #323670 Fri Dec 02 2011 1:54pm
Ady 555
Site Moderator

Overfinch wrote:
x5pea wrote:
Overfinch wrote:
Hi All,

Best,

Jordan Sloane

welcome mate Thumbs Up

Laughing I would do If I hadn't sold out of them all! PM me your address I'll send you a free Overfinch keyring out for your banter!

Does that apply to all of us? Thumbs Up
My e-mail address is at the bottom of my post Thumbs Up
Many thanks

Post #323674 Fri Dec 02 2011 2:03pm
Overfinch

Here we go! Unfortunately not Ady although I'm looking into the possibility of running a promotion for forum members in the next few weeks and every customer of ours gets a free keyring so you still may be in with a chance.

Post #323680 Fri Dec 02 2011 2:13pm
oxford-boy

United Kingdom 2005 Range Rover Sport TDV6 HSE Arctic Frost

Welcome guys.

I'm still wet behind the ears here too but they're a real helpful bunch.

I've learned loads (and seen some YouTube videos that have made me laugh!) 2005 Range Rover Sport TDV6 HSE in Artic Frost. 20" 2010 HST Alloys, sidesteps, Hawke tips, plus minor bits and bobs along with a remap. Four spike spiders ready for the Alps again now tucked up in their garage boxes...

Post #323693 Fri Dec 02 2011 3:08pm
Billy85

United Kingdom 2005 Range Rover Sport Supercharged Java Black

Hey all

Been browsing this website for a few months now whilst ive been looking at buying a RRS, alot of very helpful information on the site. Also due to some buying pointers and problems some RRS's have its helped me alot in purchasing my first RRS, I picked it up just over 2 weeks ago, its a 2005 Supercharged, java black and im in love already.

Its already in the body shop getting some paint work done and the alloys acid dipped and powder coated. Just the start i think of alot of changes for this RRS.

Pervious cars ive owned are a long list of evo's due to my track day fetish, but due to my last one getting stolen ive decided enough is enough.

Anyway abit about me, my names Billy Wright born in 1985, i run a small family business in hertfordshire were ive lived all my life with out going on to much.

I look forward to being a member of your forum seems like alot of very helpful people on hear hopefully i can pick some of your brains from time to time

Many Thanks

Billy

Post #323832 Sat Dec 03 2011 7:47pm
jetbags

United Kingdom 2005 Range Rover Sport Supercharged Java Black
Welcome

Billy85 wrote:
Hey all

Been browsing this website for a few months now whilst ive been looking at buying a RRS, alot of very helpful information on the site. Also due to some buying pointers and problems some RRS's have its helped me alot in purchasing my first RRS, I picked it up just over 2 weeks ago, its a 2005 Supercharged, java black and im in love already.

Its already in the body shop getting some paint work done and the alloys acid dipped and powder coated. Just the start i think of alot of changes for this RRS.

Pervious cars ive owned are a long list of evo's due to my track day fetish, but i really dont have the time to go these days!

Anyway abit about me, my names Billy Wright born in 1985, i run a small family business in hertfordshire were ive lived all my life with out going on to much.

I look forward to being a member of your forum seems like alot of very helpful people on hear hopefully i can pick some of your brains from time to time

Many Thanks

Billy

Hi Billy,

Welcome to the world of the Range Rover Supercharged, I promise you that you will never stop smiling every time you drive this beast, like you i have had many different cars in the past including high performance models, but nothing, absolutely nothing compares to a RR Sport supercharged.

It sounds like we both have an identical model and trim, the best combo to have in my opinion. This forum site is invaluable if you have a Range Rover, only last week i saved myself over £750 by purchasing a new head unit from a memeber on here rather than going to a dealer !!!! so it really is worth using this site to its full potential.

The only other advice i would give would be to make sure you purchase a good quality warranty.... it will pay for itself in the first year!
Enjoy your supercharged motoring Billy, once bitten by the RRS supercharged there is no going back !

Jetbags 2005 Rang Rover Supercharged
Loving every minute !

Post #323836 Sat Dec 03 2011 8:06pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 197 of 381 <123 ... 196197198 ... 379380381>