RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > Orders (L494) > A question asked many times
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 2 of 2 <12

Nano2nd

United Kingdom 

i had HUD on my previous M4 and X3 and was worried I'd miss it on the RRS, but didn't spec it... so far I haven't even thought about it, I think the 3 screens it does have is probably enough infotainment Wink

as for the 360, I did consider this and a few times i've wished I spec'd it, its a big car after all, I guess it depends on how you use it, there is a really nasty tight turn at my local MCD drive through that having 360 would really help with.. though perhaps it would be better for my health if I went there less Mr. Green

one thing I would spec if I had the chance again would be soft close doors... having never had a LR product before I didn't realize it was a "thing" to have to give the doors a good shove, my kids are forever not latching the rear doors... and frustratingly it does dong when they are not latched... it only dongs on the front doors which is odd... i've had the rear door fling open a couple of time which is slightly alarming!  2020 Range Rover Sport P400e HSE Dynamic

Post #615376 Fri Jul 02 2021 10:55am
Lindab

United Kingdom 

I consider HUD a must have. Have it in my S63, almost everything you need is sitting in space. 360 cameras, waste of money, was one of my must haves on my Range Rover, used couple of times not very good. Soft close doors, another waste of money. The door is almost closed before they operate. You basically close the door & stop just before it latches, then it closes. Could see the point if you just gave it a small push when open & a motor takes over closing it at a fixed speed. My advice is to try some cars with these items then decide if you need them Range Rover Sport: Mercedes S63 AMG Coupe: 992 Porsche Carrera 4S

Post #615379 Fri Jul 02 2021 1:30pm
R22Flyer

United Kingdom 2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Fuji White

i specked my car with the 360 cameras, what a disappointment, the image is so small on the screen, at night you can’t see the curb, better off taking some alloy wheel cover and just having the reversing camera Tesla Model Y - 2023
RRS 3 Autobiography P440e 2023 - Order Cancelled
RRS Autobiography P400e 2020 - White
Bentley 2008 Arnage 6.75L V8 - Fountain Blue
Lexus NX300h 2019 Red - Sold
Lexus RX450h 2016 Red - Sold
RRS HSE MY12, SDV6, Orkney Grey - Sold
RR Evoque, Prestige Lux, Owned 1 week and Gone
Lexus RX450h, Silver
BMW X6, 3.5D Red, LOL
RRS 2.7 TDV6 HSE Rimini Red

Post #620792 Mon Jan 10 2022 9:54pm
Post Reply  Back to top