Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > Off Topic > Coronavirus Discussion/Advice/Assistance Thread
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

Martin
Site Administrator & Owner

United Kingdom 
Coronavirus Discussion/Advice/Assistance Thread

Following on from DISCO3/4 I thought I would start up a Coronavirus discussion/help thread.

On there we have separate threads and sections but for now let's see how we get on with a single place.

This thread is for general discussion about news & developments but please keep politics out of the mix.

I am currently happy for light-hearted posts, jokes etc to be put here to lighten the mood and raise a smile. As ever, nothing offensive Thumbs Up

Also please offer advice/tips/best practice or ask questions about what to do if unsure. But take care to only share confirmed good advice, not hearsay, viral Facebook posts etc. Such posts will be removed as they are likely to cause more harm than good.

Remember - for all medical concerns please consult the official GOV.UK pages: https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus

If you are in need of local assistance - either for yourself or for vulnerable relatives etc - then please ask.

Please don't flood it with offers of assistance, as finding who is where and can do what will end up being a mammoth task.

Post up details of what you need and where (ideally put the location in the subject), and I'm sure we as a community will do what we can to. Like this site? Buy some RRSPORT goodies to show your support!

Post #596924 Tue Mar 24 2020 10:50am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
insiorc

Scotland 2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 Autobiography Firenze Red

It appears some garages are open, some closed. So considering warranties require correct service scheduling, if it becomes difficult to get a service done is this going to be good news for the warranty companies to get out of paying out if a claim is made once all this passes? 13MY Range Rover Sport Autobiography SDV6 - mine
14MY Range Rover Evoque Dynamic SD4 Black Pack - wife's
99MY Defender 90 TD5, Soft Top Conversion - my toy, and bairns favourite

Post #596993 Wed Mar 25 2020 12:18pm
JamieLC

United Kingdom 

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/coronavirus-co...march-2020

This could be useful to some people if MOT is coming up. 2016 Yulong White L494 AB/DYN 3.0SDV6

Post #596994 Wed Mar 25 2020 12:42pm
Camelrock

United Kingdom 2008 Range Rover Sport TDV8 HSE Tangiers Orange

Well no MOT’s for 6 months I hope they update the computers or it could make getting your cars road tax interesting also what about insurance renewal if everyone is off work, just a thought 2008 G4 RRSport TDV8 current
2009 TDCi 90 current
2018 Discovery 5 HSE lux current
1994 Dakar current

Post #596998 Wed Mar 25 2020 1:41pm
RRSTDV8

United Kingdom 2012 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Orkney Grey

If MOT garages are still open in mid-May, I'll be getting my MOT done on schedule. A six month wait moves it to just before Christmas. Also, if everyone in the next 6 months holds off getting theirs done, December 2020 is going to be a nightmare for the MOT testers. They'll be flat out and, no doubt, people will be fighting for slots. 2012 SDV6 - it's missing a couple of cylinders
2008 TDV8 - it was a labour of love and is much missed

Post #597006 Wed Mar 25 2020 3:55pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1