RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > General > Random suspension fault
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

Ziceman

United Kingdom 
Random suspension fault

On Tuesday parked up came back to it about 8 hours later and it was really cold minus 1° and noticed the suspension was right down nearly on wheel arch, I thought start up and drive as no fault came up but after a few minutes it was suspension fault light going from amber to red 30 mph max and then back to amber, should have pulled over and reset but I was only 2 miles from the house, on arrival did a inspection all was normal height and it went down to access and normal height ok but took forever to go upto high.

I left the vehicle parked up for 3 days on normal height and when returned to it today it was ok and drove it a few miles over sleeping policeman's and no errors.

I have had when parked and seen vehicle raising and lowering on its own and on the dash it shows the right rear wheel going up and down until amber fault light pings up and disappears, it is so random as atm obviously roads wet and cold, also happened after powerwash, these could be a all a coincidence and I'm hoping its exposed wiring and if so where are they located?

I'm hoping to do a 200 round trip on Sunday, will it be ok 😟

Post #595321 Fri Feb 21 2020 3:11pm
Ziceman

United Kingdom 

Drove to Belfast went places and returned home roughly done 200 miles and no errors.

Sunday night temperatures went below 0° and Monday morning it was not but when started I noticed the 4x4 info screen the same rear wheel up and down so jumped out and watched rear right spring up quickly got into and suspension fault light gone did the journey for first 1 mile 4x4 info rear right wheel was moving up and down slightly.

It seems to be cold weather effecting. Does anyone know what cold weather would effect please.

Post #595981 Tue Mar 03 2020 10:45pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1