Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > General > Kahn Wheels
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 3 of 8 <12345678>

DrLex

Iceland 

kahndesign wrote:
[...] i know its neigh on impossible to change opinions [...]

Apposite turn of phrase for those who think your products are pony.

Post #308973 Mon Aug 08 2011 11:23am
Sexy Pauly

United Kingdom 2006 Range Rover Sport Supercharged Java Black

just a quick note,

i was offered to be "accommodated"

it went from Mr. Kahn himself offering to redo the whole kit on my car for free as a gesture of good will up in bradford....

to... if you want anything from us... il give you a discount!

1. everyone on here gets a discount... caus the markups are so stupid...
2. i was promised my car to fixed with a brand new kit for free... so the "accommodating" that i was offered, was just a way of making me spend more money then no doubt you would of heard here...

"considering sexy pauly wasnt happy with our products he has just purchased a new kit from us"

id rather castrate myself with a spoon that give over money to Kahn!

always 2 sides to every story huh martin Rolling with laughter RR Sport supercharged 06
strut grills, strut 22" wheels, Full Kahn Kit
Brembo big brake kit, tinted front and rear lights

CLS 63 AMG Mercedes 2008, Cayenne Turbo S 2007, C32 AMG mercedes 2004, Vito Van 111CDI 2004

Post #308974 Mon Aug 08 2011 11:23am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
kahndesign

yes pauly there is 2 sides. as always.
and for the record, not everyone gets discount but anyone who uses this forum will get a discount. isnt that one of the benfits of having an owners forum?

martin

Post #308976 Mon Aug 08 2011 11:26am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
kahndesign

DrLex wrote:
kahndesign wrote:
[...] i know its neigh on impossible to change opinions [...]

Apposite turn of phrase for those who think your products are pony.

but i will continue to try

Post #308977 Mon Aug 08 2011 11:26am
Sexy Pauly

some of the stuff looks ok, if it wasnt branded with kahn or i hadnt had issued with kahn.

the kahn cayenne supersport is shockingly bad, as well as the kit on the sport, no smoothness to it at all!

and as for the panamera!

its like a kid designing these kits with a bloody set of crayons... RR Sport supercharged 06

CLS 63 AMG Mercedes 2008, Cayenne Turbo S 2007, C32 AMG mercedes 2004, Vito Van 111CDI 2004

Post #308982 Mon Aug 08 2011 11:42am
NickM

United Kingdom 

Sexy P, with all your dosh mate, why don't you buy a really sexy car and perhaps give up the 06 plate RRS that surely must be showing you up around town?

Or are times hard and you have no cash left?

Just thought if your family can afford a plane, you could drive 'proper' cars!! Whistle

Post #308986 Mon Aug 08 2011 12:05pm
Sexy Pauly

car has just been sold "mate"

traveling today to monaco, and when im back im deciding on the new one...

wait and see RR Sport supercharged 06

Post #308988 Mon Aug 08 2011 12:08pm
kahndesign

Sexy Pauly wrote:
some of the stuff looks ok, if it wasnt branded with kahn or i hadnt had issued with kahn.

the kahn cayenne supersport is shockingly bad, as well as the kit on the sport, no smoothness to it at all!

and as for the panamera!

its like a kid designing these kits with a bloody set of crayons...

no smoothness??? are you actually for real? the new kit for the sport with the autobiography bumpers is absolutely stunning in my personal opinion and not just from a work perspective! yes admittedly its not to everyones tastes but i reckon if i put a Revere badge on it for you pauly it would be a very different story wouldnt it.

Post #309011 Mon Aug 08 2011 2:35pm
Sexy Pauly

no not at all,

some of the Revere stuff i dont like at all, and they know that, each to their own, but i just think the kahn stuff doesnt flow,

ie, i had the front kahn skirt on my range, that looked nice, almost OEM, but when i put the wide arches on they were shocking!

so took them off!

i do think the Revere HSR kit looks alot more smoother and flowing than the kahn kit which looks bolt on, mind you, theirs is a complete replacement bumper set as opposed to lower skirts! RR Sport supercharged 06

Post #309015 Mon Aug 08 2011 2:40pm
kahndesign

so you are compaing it to a completely different type and style of kit altogether.

so what your saying pauly is that theres absolutely nothing in the Kahn range you think looks good? just so im clear?

Post #309016 Mon Aug 08 2011 2:42pm
Jonny Fresh

England 

If I was Mr Kahn, and one of my representatives was on a popular RRS forum, I would encourage them to remain neutral and maintain professionalism rather than getting into personal slanging matches with customers.
Whistle

Post #309017 Mon Aug 08 2011 2:43pm
Sexy Pauly

i like the autobiography kit, as mentioned to you and some of the interiors...

i dont like the sport stuff anymore but ive gone off the sport in general!

and im not comparing two completly different things, im comparing two companies that do the same thing... upgrades for a range rover sport. RR Sport supercharged 06

Post #309018 Mon Aug 08 2011 2:45pm
kahndesign

im not getting into any sort of slanging match, im just trying to gain an insight as to whether Pauly finds anything in our range interesting so i apologise if it looks that way.

pauly himself will tell you i have tried to resolve his previous greivances and i personally do not have any issue with pauly. i respect everyones opinions and i also appreciate pauly previous problems.
what im trying to do on this forum is to put across the word that our service and buisness is very diffrent now to what it ws back then.

i knew this would always be an uphill task but im more than prepared to stick at it.

there are members of this forum who i speak with regularly and have and are currently buying things from me and are more than happy with how they are treated.

martin

Post #309021 Mon Aug 08 2011 2:48pm
kahndesign

Sexy Pauly wrote:
i like the autobiography kit, as mentioned to you and some of the interiors...

i dont like the sport stuff anymore but ive gone off the sport in general!

and im not comparing two completly different things, im comparing two companies that do the same thing... upgrades for a range rover sport.

thanks Pauly,

the sport stuff is very much marmite from any company offering the upgrades. and i will hold my hands up that one of our competitors do probably one of the most stunning sets of wheels ive ever seen!

our interiors really are something special regardless of what vehicle they are in i do have to agree on that.

Martin

Post #309022 Mon Aug 08 2011 2:50pm
Jonny Fresh

England 

Just the tone of your posts are a bit unprofessional in my opinion....

it's alright for the rest of us to be unprofessional at times ( Whistle )...........but you are representing a company

Post #309023 Mon Aug 08 2011 2:51pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 3 of 8 <12345678>