RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > My Range Rover Sport > New MY10
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 2 of 4 <1234>

Lookers Park Royal

Whistle hopefully that's saved you a few £000's.

Were those Matthews pics or did you pop into a dealer?

James Thumbs Up

Post #236989 Wed Sep 16 2009 6:00pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
Richchad

United Kingdom 

James they are the photos Matthew took and kindly emailed to me.

Hopefully going to Park Royal tomorrow to look at a couple of RRS's you have, although not a Grey with black leather that I seemed to have narrowed it down to now Sad Arrived - RRSport 2016 HSE SDV6 HSE
Loire Blue/Ivory leather Privacy Glass

Gone - RRSPORT 2010 TDV6 HSE
Stornaway/Ebony Premium leather with Lunar stitching, Heated Steering Wheel and Privacy Glass.

Gone - RRSPORT TDV6 HSE
Buckingham Blue/Ivory, Privacy Glass, Tasmods Sills, Supercharged Black Badges all round, Grille & Vents, plus RRSport Sticker & Brolly of course.

Post #236990 Wed Sep 16 2009 6:06pm
viper

United Kingdom 2010 Range Rover Sport 3.0 TDV6 HSE Bali Blue

richchad thanks for putting the pictures of the interior with and without the extended leather hard to see much difference think ill do without Smile

Post #236993 Wed Sep 16 2009 6:25pm
Lookers Park Royal

I'm back in tomorrow so I'll hopefully get to say hello.

James Thumbs Up

Post #237000 Wed Sep 16 2009 6:49pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
Gazzer

United Kingdom 2010 Range Rover Sport 3.0 TDV6 HSE Santorini Black

Go for factory privacy! As you can see the extended leather is not a major factor, there are mega specced cars availble, which puts the price up a bit, but the free money is a no brainer (to a certain extent :-/ ) 2010MY Land Rover Freelander 2 HSE
Santorini Black with Ebony Napoli Leather

Post #237018 Wed Sep 16 2009 8:33pm
Richchad

United Kingdom 

Well done the deed, ordered new build 2010 RRS TDV6 HSE in Stornoway Grey, Ebony premium leather, contrast stitching, heated steering wheel and privacy glass.

Delivery hopefully in November before vat increase and requested 3 years 0% finance, still waiting for confirmation on that.. Rolling Eyes Arrived - RRSport 2016 HSE SDV6 HSE

Stornaway/Ebony Premium leather with Lunar stitching, Heated Steering Wheel and Privacy Glass.

Gone - RRSPORT TDV6 HSE
Buckingham Blue/Ivory, Privacy Glass, Tasmods Sills, Supercharged Black Badges all round, Grille & Vents, plus RRSport Sticker & Brolly of course.

Post #237134 Thu Sep 17 2009 5:08pm
bananenschale

Germany 2009 Range Rover Sport TDV8 HSE Santorini Black

wtf!! Shocked

it looks very good, better than at the pics i saw. the navigation display looks as an high resolution monitor.. i still miss the money on my account. but, perhaps my car will get broken in 1-2 weeks, than i got i new one from the insurance Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter

really nice richard! congratulations! Thumbs Up RRS TDV8 Modelyear 2009 with some modifications.

Post #237142 Thu Sep 17 2009 5:49pm
mccalia1

United Kingdom 2007 Range Rover Sport TDV6 HSE Java Black

Richchad wrote:
Well done the deed, ordered new build 2010 RRS TDV6 HSE in Stornoway Grey, Ebony premium leather, contrast stitching, heated steering wheel and privacy glass.

Delivery hopefully in November before vat increase and requested 3 years 0% finance, still waiting for confirmation on that.. Rolling Eyes

I thought the offer on the RRS was only 2yrs 0%....would be interested if they changed that to 3yrs for you Gone: RRS : HSE : TDv6 : 57 : Java Black : Ebony : 20"

Post #237150 Thu Sep 17 2009 8:27pm
mccalia1

United Kingdom 2007 Range Rover Sport TDV6 HSE Java Black

oh and congrats on purchase! Gone: RRS : HSE : TDv6 : 57 : Java Black : Ebony : 20"

Post #237151 Thu Sep 17 2009 8:28pm
Gazzer

United Kingdom 2010 Range Rover Sport 3.0 TDV6 HSE Santorini Black

mccalia1 wrote:
Richchad wrote:

Delivery hopefully in November before vat increase and requested 3 years 0% finance, still waiting for confirmation on that.. Rolling Eyes

I thought the offer on the RRS was only 2yrs 0%....would be interested if they changed that to 3yrs for you

I have 3 yrs 0% finance on my new 2010MY RRS. Be lucky if they continue with deal after Sept.....

Get the paddleshift as well! 2010MY Land Rover Freelander 2 HSE
Santorini Black with Ebony Napoli Leather

Last edited by Gazzer on Thu Sep 17 2009 9:34pm. Edited 1 time in total

Post #237158 Thu Sep 17 2009 9:04pm
Alias

Switzerland 2006 Range Rover Sport TDV6 HSE Java Black

Do you have also pics of the roof celing? Is that also leather like FFRR?

Post #237163 Thu Sep 17 2009 9:32pm
shmoogle

Location: ... and for every sprinkle I find, I shall kill you!

United Kingdom 

Richchad wrote:
I have now seen both for real and it is hard to see any major difference. Neutral

I was thinking the same from looking at those pics. So, a "money no object" option to choose then... Very Happy 

2009 Outstanding Contribution Award - Joint Runner Up
2009 'Tech-Head Of The Year' Award - Runner Up

Like it here? Then Donate to RRSPORT!!

Post #237210 Fri Sep 18 2009 8:50am
SilverspeedRRS

United Kingdom 2012 Range Rover Sport SDV6 Autobiography Sumatra Black

mccalia1 wrote:
Richchad wrote:

I thought the offer on the RRS was only 2yrs 0%....would be interested if they changed that to 3yrs for you

THe LR deal is 0% over 2 years - according to my dealer the deal over 3 years is 5.9%. I have put down 55% balance with no interest paid after 24 months or hand the car back.

Post #237229 Fri Sep 18 2009 9:53am
Lookers Park Royal

The maximum term for the 0% APP is 3 years and the 5.9% PCP is 48 months. The offered is for vehicles registered until the end of September only. There is a chance that they will continue it, however it will not be announced until 1st Oct at the earliest, which would then be too late for the September registration.

Richard needs to confirm in writing his offer from the dealer becuase they would need to subsidise a standard deal in October if Land Rover discuntinue the offer. This would cost the dealer a few £0,000, therefore they may want to wriggle! I would guess that they are crossing their fingers that it will continue, and if it doesn't then they'll cross that bridge when they come to it.

I'll obviously be posting the Q4 offers as soon as they are announced (should be 1st Oct).

James Thumbs Up

Post #237254 Fri Sep 18 2009 11:24am
Richchad

United Kingdom 

You may be right James, chased it this morning, it is 0% for 3 years but the guy is waiting for someone to sign it off, he said it should happen but may not, will know next week Sad

Not sure how he is putting it through, guess you can't register a vehicle not built yet....

A bit annoying when they advertise 0% finance, I go in and buy one now, but just because delivery is not for a month or two can't get the advertised 0% surely should be from when order is placed not when registered Confused Arrived - RRSport 2016 HSE SDV6 HSE

Gone - RRSPORT TDV6 HSE

Post #237255 Fri Sep 18 2009 11:32am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 2 of 4 <1234>