RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > Off Topic > A word of warning to those in the Surrey area...
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 3 123>

ajck

A word of warning to those in the Surrey area...

Hi, first post so sorry if this isn't in the right section.

In the early hours of this morning our house was broken into and my families range rover sport and BMW 330i convertible were stolen by some complete and utter waste of good air C*NTS! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Fortunately the RRS was found today abandoned in london and will hopefully be getting back to us soon, but there is still no SIGN of the BMW Sad The police have been a great help and very impressive though. We have found out that this has been happening quite abit recently in my area, with another house round the corner from me being hit with the same thing.

So just wanted to warn all those in the GUILDFORD/SURREY area to be aware and keep your car keys out of site in the house.

Happy Driving and all that anyway....

Post #218135 Wed Mar 18 2009 11:54pm
Sexy Pauly

United Kingdom 2006 Range Rover Sport Supercharged Java Black

sorry to hear that mate,

teh same happened to me about a year ago, they jumped over the gates to my house got in got teh gates open n took my sport!
got it back 24 hours later, but the police located it in a council estate 1 mile from my house and didnt collect it for 9 hrs, yet they wouldnt tell me hwere it was for my own safety!
what they do is steal cars, and park them up for a few days to see if they have trackers, if not, they then either use them in burgleries, or ship them out of the country! i can bet your bmw is sitting in a council estate somewhere being watched!
do you have a tracker? i was worried they were stripping hweels and stuff off my car whilst i waited for the police to go collect it!
fingers crossed! perhaps let us know reg plates of the bmw so ppl can look out for it? RR Sport supercharged 06
strut grills, strut 22" wheels, Full Kahn Kit
Brembo big brake kit, tinted front and rear lights

CLS 63 AMG Mercedes 2008, Cayenne Turbo S 2007, C32 AMG mercedes 2004, Vito Van 111CDI 2004

Post #218138 Thu Mar 19 2009 1:17am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
Very Annoyed
Site Moderator

Location: bat-wielding monkey-spanking tough-love zero-tolerance Euro-sceptic moderator - So just watch it!

United Kingdom 

Thanks for the advice - I'm just north of Guildford. 2005 Zambezi TDV6 - Gone but not forgotten
2009 Alaska TDV8 - Gone and much missed.

WINNER - 2009 �Idler Of The Year� Award
Runner Up - 2009 �Just Doing What It�s Designed To Do� Award

DO NOT CLICK HERE!

Post #218145 Thu Mar 19 2009 8:10am
NickM

United Kingdom 

We were at the Mulberry in Chidingford the other evening (same neck of the woods) and someone had their 430 keys swiped out of a jacket hung up in the restaurant - and the car was gone. Sorry about your loss Ajck....must be very scary for your family too...

Post #218147 Thu Mar 19 2009 9:05am
shmoogle

Location: ... and for every sprinkle I find, I shall kill you!

United Kingdom 

Mr Evans won't be very pleased to find one of his pubs is a crime hotbed Wink

Sorry to hear about it anyway mate - hope both cars are returned soon Thumbs Up 

2009 Outstanding Contribution Award - Joint Runner Up
2009 'Tech-Head Of The Year' Award - Runner Up

Like it here? Then Donate to RRSPORT!!

Post #218159 Thu Mar 19 2009 9:48am
Misery

United Kingdom 

Sorry to hear that mate these Censored should be KILLED.

On a lighter note at least you got the best car back. Very Happy

Post #218183 Thu Mar 19 2009 10:47am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
leedsunited

United Kingdom 2008 Range Rover Sport TDV6 HSE Java Black

Really sorry to here but i know how you feel, exact same thing happened to me back in December Censored scum Censored hope it all turns out OK

Post #218346 Thu Mar 19 2009 10:08pm
ajck

cheers for all the positive responses, no news as of yet so expect the other car is a lost cause but we will still hold out hope....

but yeah its very scary to think that these people were in our house and could so easily just take anything that was so hard to earn. its a shame to think you need to hide things in your own home but it seems thats just the way it is. even if the car isn't returned i atleast hope the c*nts are caught so no one else has to go through this frustration, however we are thankful it was only material and unsentimental possessions that were lost.

Post #218382 Fri Mar 20 2009 1:16am
NickM

United Kingdom 

On a slightly lighter note....my cars are never unsentimental. I get quite upset getting swapping in a car for a new one, sad I know, but it's like they are a part of my family still. My wife has even kissed previous cars when they have gone.....I would hate to think what it would feel like losing RRS or even P/EX for a new one.....confessions of a madman on a Friday Morning!

ajck....hope you get the BMW back, but if not, make sure you get top $ from the insurance

Post #218407 Fri Mar 20 2009 9:15am
ajck

cheers. I mean obviously there was sentimental value there, especially with the beemer but im just talking in retrospect as to what could have been lost.

Post #218519 Fri Mar 20 2009 2:23pm
Endjin

Scotland 

Sorry to hear your news ajck Sad

Pity your 1st post had to be on such a sad note but hope we will see you around on the forum in future
under better circumstances.

Here's hoping the little B Censored ds that robbed you get what's comming to them! 2013 Discovery HSE Luxury - 3.0 SDV6 - Santorini Black
2013 Evoque 5 Door Pure Tech SD4 - Orkney Grey with Panoramic Roof (Mrs E's new baby)

GONE - RRS - 3.0 TDV6 HSE - Santorini (2010)
GONE - RRS - 2.7 TDV6 HSE - Java Black (2007)
GONE - Porsche Boxster S - 3.2 - Black

Post #218521 Fri Mar 20 2009 2:41pm
bex

Re: A word of warning to those in the Surrey area...

ajck wrote:

So just wanted to warn all those in the GUILDFORD/SURREY area to be aware and keep your car keys out of site in the house.

My best mate is a cop and his advice is NOT to hide the keys unless you want the scumbags to make a visit to your bedroom.....if they want your car that badly they will think nothing of threatening you to get them!!!

Post #218523 Fri Mar 20 2009 2:43pm
shmoogle

Location: ... and for every sprinkle I find, I shall kill you!

United Kingdom 

Yep... they'll all advise that. Leave the keys downstairs and let them take the damn car. Rather that than end up with a wrecked house and injured or worse family Neutral 

2009 Outstanding Contribution Award - Joint Runner Up
2009 'Tech-Head Of The Year' Award - Runner Up

Like it here? Then Donate to RRSPORT!!

Post #218524 Fri Mar 20 2009 2:46pm
Money Money Money

2005 Range Rover Sport Supercharged Java Black

I dunno if I'd want the car back after some scumbags thrashed it around! Suppose best thing is securty of the house, (doors and windows), or keep the car out of site (garage).

Or as I do, in the bedroom next to me and the gun safe!

Post #218884 Mon Mar 23 2009 1:44pm
anthony-apl

United Kingdom 2011 Range Rover Sport 3.0 TDV6 HSE Fuji White

ba Censored rds sorry for you mate but unfortanelty it is becoming more common every day

My company is currently going to at least 8 or 9 break ins of this nature every week as usually people need there locks changing as the house keys are on the car keys (we are locksmiths).

The scum bags should get a job and earn there own f Censored ing money rather than think they could just take somebody elses.

My cars are behind electric gates with CCTV and all the keys are kept in the safe overnight maybe not a good idea if the scumbags are so intent on getting them?

Hope you get your cars back soon mate Thumbs Up 16 model year yulong white autobiography
Bentley continental GTC
2011 VW Transporter T5 Kombi 140BHP with sport line kit for work

15 model year black RRS HSE gone
11MY Fuji White 3.0 TDV6 HSE
Ivory premium leather
Ebony contrast stitching
Extended leather pack
Anigra Wood now gone

08MY Range Rover Sport TDV6 GONE

Post #218890 Mon Mar 23 2009 1:57pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 3 123>