RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > General > mytyres.co.uk - pneuonline.be - a Word of Caution
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

Singletrack

Belgium 2006 Range Rover Sport TDV6 HSE Java Black
mytyres.co.uk - pneuonline.be - a Word of Caution

Just want to share an experience I've had with this company which is run out of Hannover in Germany under the name "Delticom".

I ordered a set of 255/50/R19 Pirelli winter tyres from these guys at the end of October. I contacted them after about two weeks to inquire about delivery, having not heard from them. That's when they informed me that the Pirelli's were actually not availalbe in the size I needed and to pick another tyre. So I ordered the Dunlop Grandtrek M3's - three days later, they contact me again to tell me that, in fact - they have no tyres available in any brand of the size I've ordered even though they continue to list three different brands as available - including the Dunlops on their web sites.

In short - They run low prices but have no stock. A word of caution then for anyone looking for tyres to fit on your Range Rover Sport - don't waste your time with these people waiting for stock they don't have... 2006 Range Rover Sport TDV6 HSE, Java/Ebony/Cherry, Privacy, Sunroof, PTI, Premium Sound, SatNav, Cold Climate, Tow kit, CarStyle coded grill and vents, Tasmods, Stormers, JE Exhaust, Autobiography badge

Post #65905 Sat Nov 11 2006 7:35am
XXXAngelXXX

Germany 

every tyre shop in Krautland has the same prob - due to the new law that came out this year (you have to drive with winter tyres) - they are running short on tyres.... thats all.

i tried to order the Pirellis in a classic tyre shop - they arnt available....

now i ordered the Good Year Ultra Grip 255/55 R19 111H XL

and i am still waiting to get them..... dealer told me next week..... 
L 405 2013 FFRR 5.0 SC
--------------------------------------------------------------
WINNER - 2009 �Best Avatar� Award
WINNER - 2009 Comedian Of The Year Award

Post #65910 Sat Nov 11 2006 8:53am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
canaryman

Germany 2006 Range Rover Sport TDV6 SE Cairns Blue

Now, the all of us in Germany that have winter tyres fitted, have to worry about is the Censored tit-heads from Belguim and Holland who have summer tyres on and dont fit their snow chains until they arrive in the mountains! Shocked

Post #65912 Sat Nov 11 2006 10:01am
Tim in Scotland

2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Stornoway Grey

You should try to find Goodyear MTR's in 255/55R18's then, I have had 3 suppliers trying to get hold of them since March - one of the suppliers is normally very honest and are a huge supplier of offroad tyres but depsite Goodyear claiming to make them very few suppliers seem to be able to get hold of them. I have cancelled my order for 4 wheels and 4 MTRs for the RRS . 2020 Pangea Green 1st Edition D240 New Defender 110 is here and loving it
2018 Melting Silver Mini Countryman PHEV - soon to be replaced
2015MY Corris Grey SDv6 HSE Dynamic, the best car I have ever owned, totally reliable only a cou0le of rattles in 3 years, now no longer in my care
Also in my garage is a 1996 TDi300 Defender 90 County HT made into a fake CSW

Last edited by Tim in Scotland on Sun Nov 12 2006 10:56am. Edited 1 time in total

Post #65914 Sat Nov 11 2006 10:52am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
RRUK

United Kingdom 2013 Range Rover Sport Supercharged Autobiography Stornoway Grey

I used Mytyres for a full set on my M5, they arrived in less than a week, I had great service....for what its worth. L319 D4 HSE

1998 110 TUM HS FFR Hard Top XD WOLF

1982 Series 3 SWB

Post #66000 Sun Nov 12 2006 10:53am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1