Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > General (L494) > New Owner... Soon
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

JohnWick

Wales 2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Firenze Red
New Owner... Soon

Long story, short

Bought a 2019 Evoque HSE R-Dynamic during Covid19, for what was a good price, year later prices rocketed and sold it for 8k more.

Now run a CUPRA Formentor VZ2 310

But seen the market for JLR take a dive, looking at a RRS HSE Dynamic V6, still slightly unsure in regards to the running costs compared to the previous Evoque and CUPRA.

I not concerned with fuel costs, it's more the maintenance and reliability, it will be a 2020, would value any thoughts and opinions

FINALLY, where can I find a pdf user/owners manual for my model year, I know TOPIX has it in parts, but would prefer a full pdf download, they seem to be rarer than hens teeth online

Post #641318 Sat Apr 20 2024 10:02am
timhum

United Kingdom 

After my bad experiences I'm not the best person to answer but my one piece of advice is to never own a RRS without a watertight warranty. Tim
RRS sold and replaced with a Skoda Kodiaq after appalling RR Dealer experience and LR inability to supply new cars in any sort of reasonable time frame..

Post #641328 Sat Apr 20 2024 5:05pm
JohnWick

Wales 2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Firenze Red

Thanks for the honest advice, I note that you have a Skoda Kodiaq, that was the route I was going down until I saw how JLR had dropped. Was looking at the Kodiaq VRs

Post #641332 Sat Apr 20 2024 5:43pm
timhum

United Kingdom 

I've had a Kodiaq 2.0 tsi Sportline 4x4 for just on one year now. Completely reliable and economical. Very quiet and well equipped although doesn't have the ride quality of the RRS P400 I previously owned. The new price was under 1/2 that of a new RRS which made it easy to overlook that point, as did the cost of insurance. I'm a private buyer so no tax dodges for me. I'll add that I do have an Alpine A110 for fun which with the Kodiaq covers all my motoring bases. Tim
RRS sold and replaced with a Skoda Kodiaq after appalling RR Dealer experience and LR inability to supply new cars in any sort of reasonable time frame..

Post #641333 Sat Apr 20 2024 5:52pm
SpiderPig

United Kingdom 

Manuals can be found here. Just select the model and year and you’ll get the right manual.

https://www.ownerinfo.landrover.com/ 2021 P400e Autobiography

Post #641334 Sat Apr 20 2024 6:42pm
SpiderPig

United Kingdom 

And my general impression is that late model L494s seem to suffer less problems than early ones. I guess because components are upgraded over time. MY21.5 is most probably what you’re really looking for. 2021 P400e Autobiography

Post #641335 Sat Apr 20 2024 6:45pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1