RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > General > EAS down,HDC warning to name a few
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

loonyball

United Kingdom 2007 Range Rover Sport TDV6 HSE Rimini Red
EAS down,HDC warning to name a few

Hi all, just thought i would share my my findings with numerous issues with my 06 RRS, recently numerous warning lights came on including HDC fault, air suspension fault, traction fault, special programmes unavailable, stuck in low range unable to select high range, etc etc, plugged in gap tool getting plenty of codes which seemed to point to the transfer case actuator playing up, after doing a bit of searching on here i found tons of useful info as always, my first port of call was the transfer case module water ingress issue, removed battery, accessed the module and sure enough plugs going to the module covered in corrosion and gunk, as were the pins on the module itself, but what really got me concerned was the burnt smell from the module itself, opened it up and found it covered in dry corrosion and parts of it well and truly fried !
So looks like i need a replacement module, when i acquire said module, can anyone tell me am i abke to programme it to my car using my gap iid tool, if so is it much of a faff ?

Thanks all again for this wonderful forum, without it i’m sure i’d be waiting for the men in white coats by now Very Happy

Post #640447 Sat Mar 16 2024 4:28pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1