Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > General > Norfolk Based Indy Reccomendations
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

simonduv@me.com

United Kingdom 2011 Range Rover Sport 3.0 TDV6 Autobiography Java Black
Norfolk Based Indy Reccomendations

Hi All,

I am the proud owner of a 2011 Black RRS Sport Autobiography, which I absolutely love. It really is the best vehicle i've owned, it does everything I could ask of it.

At the weekends, it drives us around in luxury, during the week the seats are folded flat and it's my work horse, out performing a lot of the 4x4's on the same fields!

Unfortunately it seems I have picked one of the vehicles that has suffered every fault possible on these machines! Despite spending a small fortune on her already, I am now faced with a failing torque converter and a rear diff with lots of play on it, making for some rather nasty thuds and bangs!

I desperately want to keep her on the road, but I just cannot seem to find a good local Indy, able to do the works required without the need for selling the dog Smile

Following a bad experience with a local recommended Indy, I hjad managed to find a garage who 'could' do the works required, however the owner seems more convinced on telling me how silly I am wanting to invest more money into it, than actually taking the work on.

I appreciate to many people, my desire to plunge yet more money into this vehicle will undoubtedly seem non sensical, however I genuienly believe, until you had one of these, you just wont understand the pleasure they bring!

If anyone can recommend a good Indy close to Norwich, Norfolk that would be great, equally I am happy to travel if needed. I would be looking to use re-furbished parts, as this also seems to have caused some issues with local garages I have approached.

Post #637868 Thu Dec 07 2023 12:21am
Jabba

United Kingdom 2010 Range Rover Sport TDV8 HSE Galway Green

The only indy I have ever used, as I tend to do as much as I can myself, is HWB, a little bit of a drive but great service.

https://www.hwbautomotive.com/

Hope this helps

Craig 2010 RRS 3.6 TDV8 HSE Galway Green

Post #637869 Thu Dec 07 2023 9:02am
Boxers

United Kingdom 2007 Range Rover Sport TDV8 HSE Zermatt Silver

If you are willing to travel I can highly recommend Avenger 4x4 in Peterborough, you won't find anywhere with more knowledge than these guys, I've seen virtually new vehicles in there for servicing rather than going to the main dealership, they've done all the services/repairs + MOT on mine for the last 5 years. They have a Facebook page if you decide to contact them. Or contact them directly on 01733301118

Post #637883 Thu Dec 07 2023 6:51pm
Ad_simmo

United Kingdom 

Have you tried JSF 4x4 in Norwich?
I’ve used them a few times for service and various jobs and they worked out fine, cheaper than inchape main dealer

Post #637934 Sat Dec 09 2023 7:21am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1