RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > General (L461) > P440e Petrol range issue or normal
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

GJW1

United Kingdom 
P440e Petrol range issue or normal

Today I used more than my full battery so it switched to petrol I knew I had more than reserve and had no indication of low fuel fuel tank size is 70l i understand so it should have done more than the indicated 9 miles.

[img]

[/img]

after filling £30 of fuel it went upto 94 miles just under half tank which still seems a little low but does anyone have an idea why it would be showing such low range or is it normal.

If i assume a full tank is 200 miles based on the graph shown its going to be 13mpg on the motorway.

Post #632927 Sun May 07 2023 8:00pm
jimbg

2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Orkney Grey

Have you kept all the journey data?

If so then export the data into a spreadsheet and total the electric miles and petrol.

Might give you a better idea of what's going on assuming you know how much fuel you have bought? 2023 P440e SE Dynamic on order -cancelled

2022 HSE Dynamic P400e

2017 Discovery 3.0 HSE Silicon Silver Nimbus interior and a few extra toys SOLD

2013 HSE Black, Orkney Grey, Ebony Seats and Ivory Interior SOLD

2006 HSE

Plus a few other cars inbetween!

Post #632929 Sun May 07 2023 9:27pm
JDPRRSUK

United Kingdom 2012 Range Rover Sport 3.0 TDV6 HSE Lux Santorini Black

The range shown is dependant on most recent driving style, so if you have had a few short journey’s it will reflect that in the anticipated range.

Post #632930 Sun May 07 2023 10:56pm
GJW1

United Kingdom 

I've not driven the car much on petrol as my journeys are all small around town so I've done 2000 miles and this was the first time I've needed to drive more than a few miles on petrol the tank was full when I had the car delivered.

I set out on my 40ish mile motorway journey home and it was showing 60+ miles of petrol range which should have been enough although cutting it fine which I wouldn't normally do.

I hadn't driven more than a few miles before the sat nav told me I couldn't make it home but I had the normal dial view which to me showed I have more than enough so I switched to the view attached showing the 9 miles range at which point I stopped for fuel.

The range must have dropped 5 miles for every mile I was driving the phone app shows an average speed of 52mph and 31.1mpg

ill fill it full of petrol today and see how quick it goes down when I use it perhaps others doing more miles than me might have come across this.

Post #632942 Mon May 08 2023 11:14am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1