Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > Orders (L461) > Order Lead Times
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 4 of 13 <123 45 ... 111213>

Andyc38

United Kingdom 

[quote="Milky400"]

endee77 wrote:

Well it’s confirmed as built and will be with the dealer before the end of the month…. They had a few there today awaiting prep and one sat outside on charge so they are coming through.

Did you get yours as expected? If you don’t mind me asking, which dealer did you order from?

Like some on here, I too ordered from Sytner, and they told me the same BS (we’re a massive company so get loads of stock, we’re always top of the queue.. “we’ve got a great relationship with JLR” and “we’re their top sellers”)… clearly BS especially as some orders are apparently being fulfilled.

Post #627765 Sat Oct 29 2022 11:29am
Milky400

United Kingdom 

Hi… yes arrived when promised collected in Thursdays. Bought it from Marshall Landrover Cambridge.

It is all dependant in spec, mine was the dynamic SE p440e with only privacy glass and ventilated seats.

Amazing car…… love it.

Post #627768 Sat Oct 29 2022 3:19pm
Blackbird458

United Kingdom 

Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up

Post #627771 Sat Oct 29 2022 5:56pm
Andyc38

United Kingdom 

That looks awesom. is that the ‘Light cloud’ interior too? I’ve been told similar things regarding options, my order from May was pretty much as standard as you can get. I ordered the P440e SE, just privacy glass as an option, even just went with the standard white paint job just in case. No idea when mine is due, dealer pretty much won’t answer my emails now. Last email I had from said their best guess is March 2023, but that it could easily be summer 2023.

My brother ordered a full fat RR ages ago from Sytner, constant false promises but in the end they said he’d be better off ordering a RRS without many options. At sale time they told him end of the year, clearly completely made up.

Maybe Sytner should add a consonant to their name after the ‘S’…

Post #627772 Sat Oct 29 2022 5:57pm
endee77

United Kingdom 

Milky400 wrote:
Hi… yes arrived when promised collected in Thursdays. Bought it from Marshall Landrover Cambridge.

It is all dependant in spec, mine was the dynamic SE p440e with only privacy glass and ventilated seats.

Amazing car…… love it.

Congrats, Enjoy your ride and I wish you miles and miles of happy motoring.

Personally I have had an update from the BMW dealer and the x5 45 e I ordered first week in September has already being built and is en route to the Uk. I am likely to be in it end of November.

I will be offering a friend of mine, my JLR build slot

Post #627773 Sat Oct 29 2022 6:01pm
Andyc38

United Kingdom 

Do you actually have a build slot from JLR?

I had one in early September, but it was pulled in early October.

Ordered the car on 15th May, completely standard spec, other than privacy glass. The dealer just say “JLR can change what they want. Until we actually get the car we can’t say”…

To rub salt in my wounds, I’m getting emails from them saying “while you wait for your build slot, we thought we’d let you know what you can look forward to. You automatically qualify for a Land Rover experience (but only once you receive the car).” It’s a joke.

Post #627774 Sat Oct 29 2022 6:38pm
endee77

United Kingdom 

Had to know what to believe from JLR, but I apparently have a slot( my dealer did send me a screen shot).

The entire process with JLR is designed to frustrate. I know there are shortages everywhere, but I feel their systems are crappy

Post #627775 Sat Oct 29 2022 6:43pm
GJW1

United Kingdom 

I cant understand why an order with a build slot would be pulled ? sounds like an excess to give your slot to a customer they care more about.

I'm still waiting any information from a launch day order so I feel your pain but I have to say it feels a very unfair system.

It would make sense orders are delivered based on date and time of order regardless of the dealership or customer status.

Post #627777 Sat Oct 29 2022 8:13pm
familymad

United Kingdom 

Milky400 wrote:

Amazing car…… love it.

Still happy with it?

Post #629010 Sun Dec 11 2022 1:40pm
Blackbird458

United Kingdom 

Hi Milky
Still unsure regarding the Cloud interior and blue jeans on those seats .
Plus my grubby hands on that steering wheel .
Think I would go safe and have a black interior.
Any advice or comments would be appreciated.
Many thanks

Post #629011 Sun Dec 11 2022 2:03pm
Cornwall Smudger

United Kingdom 

Hi all,

Just registered on the site, I placed an order for RRS Dynamic SE P440E pretty standard spec privacy glass, 22” alloys, configurable programmes varesine blue.

When I placed the order (late September) I was told build time was approximately 36 weeks. On the Landrover website lead time is now 76 weeks, not sure what to do now if the lead time is true I won’t see the vehicle until early 2024. Do I cancel and maybe go for the BMW X5 or Mercedes GLE.

The dilemma is I test drove the hybrid P440E the car is awesome. I also envisage that the RRS will hold its price due to the high demand any thoughts would be appreciated.

Mark

Post #629021 Sun Dec 11 2022 9:09pm
AlM

Australia 

Blackbird458 wrote:
Hi Milky
Still unsure regarding the Cloud interior and blue jeans on those seats .
Plus my grubby hands on that steering wheel .
Think I would go safe and have a black interior.
Any advice or comments would be appreciated.
Many thanks

One of my X5s had pale camel-coloured seats. Lovely to look at - when new! Yes, jeans made a mess of them. I never got them completely clean again, despite trying various methods/products. Have since always gone for black. MY21.5 HSE 221KW D16
Gone:
F15 30D X5
E70 30D X5
E53 30D X5
Jeep Grande Cherokee v8

Post #629024 Sun Dec 11 2022 9:44pm
mikef

United Kingdom 

Cornwall Smudger wrote:

When I placed the order (late September) I was told build time was approximately 36 weeks. On the Landrover website lead time is now 76 weeks, not sure what to do now if the lead time is true I won’t see the vehicle until early 2024. Do I cancel and maybe go for the BMW X5 or Mercedes GLE.

I'm in the same position and have had the same thoughts. I have test driven a GLE and I found the ride both floaty and choppy at the same time so not for me. I also dont like the fact that its any colour you like inside so long as its black. I also dont like the way that all the options are sold in packs and you need to specify the top model to get cooled seats. Its a similar story in terms of option packs with the X5 although I havent driven one. Supposedly its a nice drive but you cant get the offroad modes on the 45e PHEV model which is a bit off putting

I have no confidence whatsover that Sytner will deliver my order for a P440e in mid July next year as they are now tentatively suggesting given the fact that the original delivery date was Sept this year when I put a deposit down in Jan. So I'm intending to buy a used RRS SDV8 or 350d as a stop gap and my P440e will arrive when it arrives. I have bought many new cars over the years and this is easily the worst buying experience I've ever had

Post #629026 Sun Dec 11 2022 11:17pm
Pat

United Kingdom 

Interested to hear what lead times new buyers are being quoted now?

The LR site is giving an indication on times, and I’m being advised by Tusker that my Jan. 2023 order for a P440 SE Dynamic isn’t expected until late July 2024.

The dealer has advised me that all PHEV’s have much longer lead times but is this what others new buyers are being advised? 2023 P440e SE Dynamic (ordered Jan. 2023 - delivery expected July 2024!)
2019 P250 SE Dynamic Velar
2015 Evoque
2012 Evoque

Post #631703 Fri Mar 17 2023 11:11am
Dave777

United Kingdom 

Tusker are terrible with dates and deliveries. I have been waiting over a year for a Kia EV6 leased from them. They do seem poor at comms and behind retail customers for getting cars. MY16 3.0 SDV6 Autobiography in Aleutian silver, stealth pack and toys.

Post #631713 Fri Mar 17 2023 3:46pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 4 of 13 <123 45 ... 111213>