Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > Orders (L461) > Test Drive D350 First Edition
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

Dave777

United Kingdom 
Test Drive D350 First Edition

Hi,

We have a P510e AB on order and our dealer finally received a couple of cars. They had a Borasco grey D300 SE (I think) in the showroom and a Firenze red D350 First Edition for us to drive. Drove it around for an hour or so and was very nice.

It had 23" wheels, and we have lots of potholes here and it seemed to cope well in comfort mode.

In dynamic mode round some twisty bits, it seemed very fluid. With the gearbox in sport, it actually sounded very fruity.

The pivi pro screen and system was excellent (especially compared to my old L494 2015!). The surround cameras and large mirrors made parking easy and clear.

Black leather interior, my wife didn't like the chopped carbon fibre. I am glad I didn't spec it on ours.

We have ordered Varesine blue, but my wife did like the Borasco grey (v light like Porsche Crayon) so we will wait until we see the blue in the metal. When we made the order, we wanted it delivered on September 1st 2023 and the salesman said that was still looking good.

I struggled with the clearsight interior mirror and the normal one doesn't have the best view through the rear screen. I am sure I could get used to it though.

Great car. They had quite a few Defenders in the showroom, new and used, including a few V8s. MY16 3.0 SDV6 Autobiography in Aleutian silver, stealth pack and toys.

Post #627462 Wed Oct 19 2022 9:23am
Skyline

United Kingdom 

Great to read this - thanks for sharing - have my test drive on the 29th Oct...having a similar challenge with colour choice - ordered Firenze, had some great feedback from this group but also looking to see Varesine in the flesh before finalising.
P MY23, 3.0 P440e PHEV AB, Carparthian Grey, Deep Garnett interior
MY16, 3.0D HSE Dynamic, Barola Black, TV, Rear Entertainment, Opening Pan Roof, Meridian

Post #627468 Wed Oct 19 2022 11:03am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1