RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > For Sale & Wanted > [For Sale] 2011 TDV6 Range Rover Sport HSE Luxury For Sale.
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

Phileep

United Kingdom 2011 Range Rover Sport 3.0 TDV6 HSE Lux Stornoway Grey
[For Sale] 2011 TDV6 Range Rover Sport HSE Luxury For Sale.

Asking £18K. After a sleepless night I have decided if the right person is genuinely interested, I MAY sell my beloved car. I therefore have decided tentatively to post details this morning and see what happens. I do understand I am asking a lot of money for the car and that others are available much cheaper, but this is an EXCEPTIONAL vehicle in every regard. I mean no offence by asking this amount and apologise if offence is caused, sorry. The photos are just some from my phone so please excuse these. I will provide any photo’s if anyone replies. The car is 100% genuinely original. This includes paint to every panel and internally. Faultless. New Pirelli Scorpion P Zero tyres with new Brembo disks and pads. FULL Range Rover service history with every receipt, MOT, bill, invoice etc from delivery. All the original Black mats from delivery are still in the car (including the drivers side) along with rubber mats AND a full set of Cream matching carpets (Boot included). There is only one fault with the car. The rear drivers light cluster has a 30mm crack in the clear lens (see photo). It can be seen if the light catches it correctly but otherwise it does not show. It cannot be felt with your finger. Other than that, it is as good as it left the factory. The cream leather and piano Black trim is concourse. If this appeals to anyone and you are genuinely interested, please PM me and I will forward my number. I can talk you through the complete history from new and provide any photos you may require. I apologise again got the high cost but trust if you view the car you would fully agree with me. Finally, just to say thanks for reading and what a wonderful forum this is, well done! Philip

Post #623708 Wed Apr 20 2022 7:44am
Disco_Mikey

United Kingdom 2010 Range Rover Sport Supercharged HSE Santorini Black

It's exceptional, but there is a cracked light

There are no pictures

There is no price

Confused

Post #623709 Wed Apr 20 2022 7:49am
Phileep

United Kingdom 2011 Range Rover Sport 3.0 TDV6 HSE Lux Stornoway Grey

Good morning Disco_Mikey.
Very Happy . Thank you. I had included the price in the subject line however it did not appear when i posted.
I have now added the price and the photos are within my gallery. For some reason these did not appear
at the bottom of my description. I have obviously done something wrong in setting up the ad. Apologies and thanks for raising.

Post #623711 Wed Apr 20 2022 7:59am
mike21

2009 Range Rover Sport TDV6 HSE Stornoway Grey

Faultless ..................There is only one fault with the car

So its not faultless then Question Laughing 2019 BMW X3 2.0i M Sport in metalic black- Brilliant
2014 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Atlantic Grey, replaced with 2018 Frost White Outlander PHEV, can't fault em - now gone
2012 SDV6 HSE in Orkney Grey, Privacy Glass & Side Steps (notice a theme)! - Even better but now gone
2009 TDV6 HSE in Stornoway Grey, 20" alloys, Privacy Glass & Side Steps - Fantastic! but gone

Post #623716 Wed Apr 20 2022 3:38pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1