RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > General > brick
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

H

England 2007 Range Rover Sport TDV6 HSE Santorini Black
brick

I purchased an iid tool.Played with it now i have a dead RRS ,I think i did an ECU re-flash.Any one have any ideas.hope someone can help Big Cry Regards Chris

Post #617639 Thu Sep 23 2021 5:06pm
Scrumpy

United Kingdom 

Have your read the manual? There is an option to restore the CCF file as the unit automatically makes a backup on first use;

Upon activation, the IIDTool makes a backup of the original EAS calibrations and ECU configurations. Both of these can be recalled if needed. There are also 3 memory slots to save EAS calibration settings per vehicle. These can be used, for example to save the calibration settings for larger tires, normal tires, etc. None of the vehicle information and backups will be affected when the tool firmware is updated.
The IIDTool can save and restore these values for a maximum of 10 vehicles (except for the IIDTool Pro which has no limit).
4.13.2 Save (except L359, L538)
To save a height setting, simply set the height required in the Height function and choose to save it to MySettings 1 to 3.
4.13.3 Restore
Air Suspension (except L359, L538)
Restore Original - will allow you to recall your original settings (the original backed-up va- lues). These values were stored in the ECU when the IIDTool was activated. Pro : the values are saved upon first connection to a vehicle.
Restore Settings 1 to 3 - will allow an immediate restore to the settings saved in memory slots 1 to 3. II This option only appears if settings have been saved.
Note BT / Pro : Use the Height function, section 4.4.
Car Configuration File CCF
Allows you to restore the original settings of the CCF saved in the IIDTool. II The IIDTool will proceed with writing the CCF when the button is pressed. The procedure is identical to regular CCF writting. See “Upload changes” of section 4.10 for more details. L322-06, select the PCM option to use the copy stored in the engine ECU and save it in the instrument cluster instead of using the tools backup.
Car Config (L322-02, L322-06)
This function will restore the original configurations of the BPM (Body Processor) and LCM (Light Control) ECUs. Please consult section 4.10 of this manual for more details on back- up information. 2016 RRS SVR Estoril Blue
2005 4.2L Supercharged Java Black - gone but was my first love.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If we all point our RR's in the same direction and accelerate at the same time can we turn back time?

Post #617642 Thu Sep 23 2021 5:17pm
Andy K

England 2005 Range Rover Sport TDV6 HSE Rimini Red

you are meant to connect a battery charger or maintainer while doing updates to stop this problem

Post #617644 Thu Sep 23 2021 6:36pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1