RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > General (L494) > L494 Premium Carpet Mats
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

jd2uk

United Kingdom 
L494 Premium Carpet Mats

Does anyone have the genuine premium carpet mats? I've seen them listed in the accessories catalogue (part no: LR041633) but am just trying to confirm what they look like as the pictures online vary slightly.

This is what I want:

This is what I don't want:

Would be grateful for any feedback from anyone that has them (are they really that much better than the standard ones?).

Many thanks,

James

Post #616201 Wed Jul 28 2021 1:02pm
Spleen

United Kingdom 

My premium mats look like your first picture. They are quite smart but they are incredibly thick so v difficult to vacuum and get all the dirt and crap out. I use a Dyson and still have to bang the mats to get all the crud out. Are they worth the extra cost? Possibly not, they're just things you put your feet on really. Ferrari F430 Spider F1
MY17 RRS AB V6
2CV6 Special

Post #616209 Wed Jul 28 2021 6:04pm
Johnrrs

United Kingdom 2013 Range Rover Sport 3.0 TDV6 Autobiography Zambezi Silver

I have the bottom picture ones that I assume came with the car from new. These are too very thick and hard to get really clean. I also have the rubber versions with the Range Rover logos on that I use in the winter. (I got the rubber ones cheap on eBay and seemed like a good idea at the time …)

Post #616210 Wed Jul 28 2021 7:05pm
Jjvd21

United States 

I suggest you take a look at Spartan Liners https://www.spartanliners.com/products/ . They are the best solution I’ve found. They have complete coverage and I’m very pleased with them. They have a half plastic half leather texture - not carpet. I bought them for our D4 as well. 2020 SVR / R.I.P. 2019 SVR / 2016 D4 Landmark / 2005 D3 HSE

Post #616212 Thu Jul 29 2021 6:00am
Jjvd21

United States 

Rolling with laughter Hahaha that was good! I don’t have cankles but if I did the standard LR mats sure wouldn’t hold up!! 2020 SVR / R.I.P. 2019 SVR / 2016 D4 Landmark / 2005 D3 HSE

Post #616242 Fri Jul 30 2021 6:16pm
Spleen

United Kingdom 

I thought it was quite funny as well but some humourless arse deleted it. Nothing quite like someone wading into a conversation halfway through and missing the gist. Bet he's a riot at parties.

Sadly no beer emoticon otherwise I'd blow the froth off one with you. Ferrari F430 Spider F1
MY17 RRS AB V6
2CV6 Special

Post #616245 Fri Jul 30 2021 7:37pm
pjbracer1

England 

Ive got them in mine Image 2 the are very deep pile but dont have any badges on them, I have badged version in my L320 version same Aplaca just with the embedded Range Rover metal badge.

The one in the back is one peice ans the drivers one is as pictured just a small foot mate, The clips that hold them in place are a bit pants mind they often come out of the cutout in the carpet that is supposed to retain them. The drivers mat sit lower than carpet under the foot pedal so wouldnt slip forward anyway.

Ive got a second set that are the same (I keep them just incase the others get mancked up during winter) Also they can get generally grubby so can leave marks on white trainers (this is normally my cue to get them shampooed) So use the other ones when one is drying out.

You can get lots of after market ones online but they are not anywhere near as deep pile (ive seem some that do quilted floor mats! If you hang around Kensington or Kightsbridge could be worth a look!)

The rubber mats are good too but more for winter. If a jobs worth doing, get a someone who knows what they are doing to do it!

RRS Autobiography Indus
RR P38 HSE V8
RRS Supercharged Santorini
AMG CLK Rear Tyre Shredder

Post #616283 Sun Aug 01 2021 8:25pm
Ash3

United Kingdom 

Johnrrs wrote:
I have the bottom picture ones that I assume came with the car from new. These are too very thick and hard to get really clean. I also have the rubber versions with the Range Rover logos on that I use in the winter. (I got the rubber ones cheap on eBay and seemed like a good idea at the time …)

+1

Have the same. Yes very thick, and feel plush.

Post #616284 Sun Aug 01 2021 9:38pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1