RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > General > Not for sale
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 2 of 2 <12

riverblanche

United Kingdom 

Fast but not furious wrote:
I tried WBAC and came in at £11,000. This could cost about £850. so 12k as a private sale

If your thinking £850 for repairs then wbac will no doubt try and knock you £1000 Shocked

so your real sell it quick price is more like £10k, if your p/ex I would hope for the £11k, so why not sell it Pvt for £11k and then go for a discount if you buy a replacement?

Depending on what is needed paint wise the new owner might A. do nothing, B. do it themselves for £100,
you might spend the money and a new owner would rather have had the money off,

Remember we bought an old car once as a run around for £850 the guy had just put it through an MOT and spent £750 at the garage to do so, he could have scrapped it for the £150 and saved the effort Rolling Eyes
or we could have bought it for £250 and fixed it myself for £200, everyone a winner (oh hold on except the garage and they still need to make a living ) choices, choices Question

Thumbs Up Porsche Cayenne 2022
gone Porsche Cayenne 2020
gone Corris Grey HSE Dynamic 2016
gone Ipanema HSE lux 2010
gone Rimini HSE 2005
!!

Post #611555 Tue Mar 16 2021 2:05pm
Fast but not furious

United Kingdom 

All very fair points. I think will stick an advert up and see if a forum member wants it first before going to WBAC. Thumbs Up

Post #611556 Tue Mar 16 2021 2:24pm
Fast but not furious

United Kingdom 

riverblanche wrote:
Fast but not furious wrote:
I tried WBAC and came in at £11,000. This could cost about £850. so 12k as a private sale

If your thinking £850 for repairs then wbac will no doubt try and knock you £1000 Shocked

so your real sell it quick price is more like £10k, if your p/ex I would hope for the £11k, so why not sell it Pvt for £11k and then go for a discount if you buy a replacement?

Depending on what is needed paint wise the new owner might A. do nothing, B. do it themselves for £100,
you might spend the money and a new owner would rather have had the money off,

Remember we bought an old car once as a run around for £850 the guy had just put it through an MOT and spent £750 at the garage to do so, he could have scrapped it for the £150 and saved the effort Rolling Eyes
or we could have bought it for £250 and fixed it myself for £200, everyone a winner (oh hold on except the garage and they still need to make a living ) choices, choices Question

Thumbs Up

Yes very true. i purchased with the paint needing doing and not bothered in 5 years. The door latches you would not notice unless you use keyless entry so WBAC wouldn't be aware but if selling to a private buyer i would want to make them aware. If someone can do the job themselves they could save labour costs and the 3 latches came to 300 and something from Duckworths. There are none OEM ones on the fleabay for a lot less but have read mixed reviews.

Will see how an advert on here goes first. Thumbs Up

Post #611557 Tue Mar 16 2021 2:34pm
Fast but not furious

United Kingdom 

Now in for sale section. Thumbs Up

Post #612185 Thu Apr 01 2021 3:57pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 2 of 2 <12