RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > Technical > Suspension control module A
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 2 of 2 <12

Simon_CSK

United Kingdom 2008 Range Rover Sport TDV8 HSE Java Black

Mikey
It was booked in but I had to cancel because my tow vehicle had broken down and could not get the car to the garage 9 miles away. It is now sitting level, today I will change a flat tyre and over the weekend I am going to change the fuel tank support plate then it is ready for the mot once the final fault is resolved.
I really appreciate your assistance with this and replacing the compressor and seeing the car rise really eased my dispair with this project.
Thanks again Current cars
Range Rover Sport HSE TDV8
Range Rover TDV8 Vogue
Range Rover P38 Vogue
Range Rover CSK
Discovery 3 HSE

Post #609337 Fri Jan 29 2021 10:14am
Simon_CSK

United Kingdom 2008 Range Rover Sport TDV8 HSE Java Black

Mikey
Coming at it from a different angle I think I may have found what the problem is with the Active Roll Control Module.
I got to thinking that the electronics must be connected to something. That could be the suspension or something else so started to do some googling , various different things. The Anti Roll connected me to the ACE system which in turn led me back to a post here. That post called up two of the same fault codes that I have. Today then I was taking the fuel tank support off I searched out the ACE system and decided that with 155000 miles on the car it wouldn't do any harm to replace the filter and check the fluid. On checking the fluid it looked low so decided to put a dip stick in and compare it to the the high and low marks on the outside of the reservoir. The level was considerable low so will need to investigate the leak as well as the servicing.
I am hoping that with the necessary parts replaced and the car put back together the next test drive will nail it.
It has been a very interesting exercise having been involved with Land Rovers for many years this is the first time I have been totally reliant on computer diagnosis to get to the root cause. Current cars
Range Rover Sport HSE TDV8
Range Rover TDV8 Vogue
Range Rover P38 Vogue
Range Rover CSK
Discovery 3 HSE

Post #609413 Sun Jan 31 2021 9:16pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 2 of 2 <12