Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > Technical > Amber suspension light, multiple FC's
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

dalmat

Croatia 2006 Range Rover Sport TDV6 HSE Java Black
Amber suspension light, multiple FC's

My turn for Suspension failure I guess. Sad
First time it happen after washing with high pressure cleaner. Start was normal, than on first road curve amber light came on. After stop and restart it went away, than came again one more time after a minute. Third start it went off. IIDtool show following:
U0132-87
C1A20-64
U0102-87
U0132-87
U0159-87
All faults were triggered at the same time.
Faults were cleared and suspension operation was normal, I tried off-road height and back, no problem.
Second time it happen after driving on wet roads. After 10 minutes of driving I stopped and cleared faults, the rest of trip went with no problem. Also, car was correctly leveled next morning
This morning I took some time to take a look at the live values after first start. Compressor temp. was going up to around 130 Celsius and stop, than restart after some time.
But, the strange thing was with gallery pressure (or maybe I'm wrong). First it was around 10 bars and slowly dropping after compressor stopped, my guess was "I have a leak or pump is almost dead"... I was looking to include more values and after press "View" gallery pressure was "zero" while compressor was running, Put the car to off-road height with no problem, than lower it to normal height, no problem. But, for brief period I noticed gallery pressure value around 25-26 bars, and than 0 again.

I am not that familiar with the whole system so I appreciate any any help or explanation.
What to do next as first step.

Post #608639 Fri Jan 15 2021 2:42pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1