RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > In Car Electronics > Bovee 1000 with iPhone X / iOS 13
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

ryan_holton

United Kingdom 
Bovee 1000 with iPhone X / iOS 13

Hi, I’ve got a 2011 Range Rover Sport, the facelift model. It unfortunately doesn’t allow for music streaming over Bluetooth which is a little annoying. I’ve got the past few months lived with a USB cable, and resting the iPhone on the cup holders, but have wanted a wireless system and ability to skip tracks using the steering wheel! I’m using Spotify!

I came across the Bovee 1000 (https://www.amazon.co.uk/Bovee-Integration-Wireless-Bluetooth-interface/dp/B01N9EQ5PW) on Amazon! It arrived today and I’ve set it up, followed the instructions and have a few issues that I wondered if anyone could address:

1. Power - the cable supplied, when connected, even though the engine is off, the Bovee 1000 is still powered, I figure I can just pull the iPod connector from the car, and all is good, but would it still cause battery drain if I just disconnect the Bovee 1000 unit from the cable whilst leaving the cable plugged into the car?

2. Playing/Stopping - it seems that there’s no way for me to play music from Spotify through the car controls without faffing around with holding the “skip next button” in the steering wheel?

3. Skipping tracks - I can’t seem to actually skip a track to the next track when I push the steering wheel next button once? If I hold the button, it skips through the track, but does nothing when pushing the button once?

I’ve tried several things, restarting phone etc, I’ve got iPhone X, and iOS 13, could someone help?

Post #594458 Thu Feb 06 2020 8:21pm
Sham91

United Kingdom 2010 Range Rover Sport 3.0 TDV6 Autobiography Bonatti Grey

1. Everything should go off when you lock the car? maybe after a minute

2. Have you got any songs downloaded and saved on your actual iphone music library (not spotify)....you need something actually downloaded on the iphone music first before it will actually work properly. I had the same issue on my RRS 2010....

3.After that spotify and others should work even via the steering... RRS TDV6 2010 Smile

Post #594495 Fri Feb 07 2020 12:06pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Post Reply
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1