RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > For Sale & Wanted > [For Sale] Landrover Snow traction system - snow chains - un
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

myfirstrrs

United Kingdom 
[For Sale] Landrover Snow traction system - snow chains - un

These are probably the ultimate for a snow traction system and are Landrover branded and unused. They were originally bought for a trip to the arctic circle but were not needed, I fitted them once on my driveway as a practice for if I needed to use them in vengeance, but for my trip the roads were clear throughout The Landrover part number is LVPLAW0080 but I see that the same chains are available branded as Thule and K-Summit. They are in a very nice K-Summit branded zip-bag that is very clean with a slight rip on one corner. I also have the instruction booklet in as-new condition.

I had a Sport with 20" wheels that these fitted on just fine but I now drive an L405 RR with 22" wheels and I have no plans to go to the snow. The instructions show that they fit 18, 19 or 20" wheels.

here is a link to the k-summit branded system, I couldn't find a link to the Landrover system

https://www.snowchains.com/suv-4x4-van-cha...H8QAvD_BwE

Original cost price was £664.20 and I'm looking for £180 plus postage but will also do my best to help with collection and/or delivery. Located in Lancashire.

I will take some photo's if it clears up today but posting them on this site is a black art, I'll have a go but can also send by email on request.

Thanks for reading. Now sold 2010 TDV8 Santorini black, lots of extras and best car I ever owned, and there's been a few. I will be back.

I came back with an L405 FFRR

Post #591489 Thu Dec 05 2019 10:55am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1