RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > For Sale & Wanted > [For Sale] nearly new Exide 95ah AGM battery- £50
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

Three-Six Charlie

England 
[For Sale] nearly new Exide 95ah AGM battery- £50

For Sale: Nearly new Exide 95 ah start-stop AGM battery for L494. It may fit other vehicles, but that would be up to the buyer to judge. Dimensions are 353 mm long, 190 mm high and 175 mm wide.

When I bought my RRS in April 2019, the independent dealer who supplied it, fitted this battery (new) prior to handover. Unfortunately, the 'Engie' module supplied free with my aftermarket warranty, kept giving spurious 'faulty alternator and battery' readings so I had the alternator and battery checked by a garage, who confirmed that both were fine. The print-out I got reported the battery being a standard lead acid type, and as I was unable to verify this myself having just broken four ribs, I went ahead and ordered a new AGM battery to be fitted by a mobile auto-electrician. It was only when they handed the existing battery over that I discovered I'd bought a new battery unnecessarily! Had been fitted to my RRS for less than a month.

£50 (or very near offer); collect only from Ashton-in-Makerfield- just off junctions 23 & 24 of the M6.

2013 L494 5.0 SC in Chile Red

Post #584899 Sat Aug 03 2019 9:57am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1