RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > Dealership Feedback > Alternative to Marsahlls Land Rover Cambridge for Service?
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

Evo5man

United Kingdom 2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Lux Orkney Grey
Alternative to Marsahlls Land Rover Cambridge for Service?

I am new to the LR brand and recently had my first experience with a LR service department - NOT GOOD!

I took my RRS into Marshalls Cambridge last week because 3 of the LEDs are not working in my tailgate high level brake light. Service rep had a look and said that it was covered under my 2 year LR warranty, he would order the part and booked the car in to have the unit replaced this week. All very efficient I thought Thumbs Up

Delivered the car to Marshalls today and was told by a different Service Rep that I don't have an extended warranty and I will have to pay! Provided evidence of the warranty and was told "well it's not on our system, I will have to call LR and check" Rolling Eyes

After 5hrs received a call from Marshalls to advise that they had identified the fault, 3 of the LEDs are not working. I told them that and showed them a week ago!!! But they had some really good news, I do have a 2 year warranty ....... which I already knew! Rolling Eyes

Then the bad news. Apparently, due to an ordering error, they had not ordered the replacement unit. So I will need to re-book the car in next week or leave it with them until the part arrives! NOT GOOD SERVICE! Evil or Very Mad

I don't think I will be going back to Marshalls anytime soon!

Can anyone recommend a good LR Service Department within about 1hr drive from Cambridge?

Thanks Thumbs Up

Post #536641 Thu Sep 28 2017 3:29pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1