RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > General > 2007 Pricing comparison to 2006
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

Singletrack

Belgium 2006 Range Rover Sport TDV6 HSE Java Black
2007 Pricing comparison to 2006

Just been comparing the pricing changes (and option changes) on the 2007 TDV6 HSE over what was there for the same model in 2006. On the equipment side, the only change is the addition of an electric lumbar support and 20" wheels (versus 19")...which makes the Guy Salmon letter interesting on the fitment of 20" wheels on a TDV6.

Otherwise, in Belgium - the TDV6 HSE base price is up 1.3%. The pricing for all options is essentially unchanged except for the "Dynamic" pack which goes DOWN a whopping 30% Shocked I tried to get that option added to mine but was too late...this news would have hurt had I succeeded.

How are things on pricing in the UK and elsewhere? 2006 Range Rover Sport TDV6 HSE, Java/Ebony/Cherry, Privacy, Sunroof, PTI, Premium Sound, SatNav, Cold Climate, Tow kit, CarStyle coded grill and vents, Tasmods, Stormers, JE Exhaust, Autobiography badge

Post #51498 Sun Aug 27 2006 6:33pm
RRS-NL

Netherlands 

Hm... we have a TDV8 First Edition overhere Cool

Post #51505 Sun Aug 27 2006 7:20pm
Singletrack

Thanks for sharing...we also have the pricing for the TDV8 which is being sold alongside the TDV6 in Belgium - but the point of the post is to see how LR are handling price increases in different markets. As there was not a TDV8 last year, that model is not of interest in this context. 2006 Range Rover Sport TDV6 HSE, Java/Ebony/Cherry, Privacy, Sunroof, PTI, Premium Sound, SatNav, Cold Climate, Tow kit, CarStyle coded grill and vents, Tasmods, Stormers, JE Exhaust, Autobiography badge

Post #51619 Mon Aug 28 2006 5:31am
umbertob

United States 2006 Range Rover Sport 4.4 V8 HSE Chawton White
Re: 2007 Pricing comparison to 2006

Singletrack wrote:
The pricing for all options is essentially unchanged except for the "Dynamic" pack which goes DOWN a whopping 30% Shocked

Just guessing, but wouldn't the price decline reflect the fact that the Dynamic pack used to include "mandatory" 20" rims upgrade last year, and won't in 2007 (since the rims are a separate option now, and the Brembos fit just fine with the stock 19" anyway?) 

Post #51623 Mon Aug 28 2006 6:55am
Singletrack

Banging Head Duh! You are absolutely correct....stupid of me to miss that. Guess that explains why I'm not in purchasing... 2006 Range Rover Sport TDV6 HSE, Java/Ebony/Cherry, Privacy, Sunroof, PTI, Premium Sound, SatNav, Cold Climate, Tow kit, CarStyle coded grill and vents, Tasmods, Stormers, JE Exhaust, Autobiography badge

Post #51661 Mon Aug 28 2006 11:32am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1