RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > eBay & Bargain Spots > Microfibre Demister pads - B&Q
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

Tim in Scotland

2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Stornoway Grey
Microfibre Demister pads - B&Q

Was in B&Q yesterday and found these in their "bargain" offer baskets around the branch - AutoPro Microfibre Demist Pad at £1-00 a piece. Not only are they good at cleaning the car windows but they work really well at cleaning greasy finger prints from iPad and iPhone screens. Also did a good job on the RRS centre touchscreen. I used it dry although it can be dampened (NOT wetted!) to remove stubborn marks. Don't tell you wife/ partner but they also work well, dampened, on Induction cooker hobs....... Nice stocking filler for Xmas!

2020 Pangea Green 1st Edition D240 New Defender 110 is here and loving it
2018 Melting Silver Mini Countryman PHEV - soon to be replaced
2015MY Corris Grey SDv6 HSE Dynamic, the best car I have ever owned, totally reliable only a cou0le of rattles in 3 years, now no longer in my care
Also in my garage is a 1996 TDi300 Defender 90 County HT made into a fake CSW

Post #512589 Mon Dec 19 2016 10:26am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
kmpowell

After recently reading this thread, I thought I'd take a punt and buy one from amazon on a whim as an 'add-on' item, to see if was any good.

TBH I wasn't that impressed for use on the main screen because they are quite small and it didn't seem to pick up much of the grime (I tried both sides). I'll try again when the screen gets dirty again.

But for use on my iPhone and getting the kids fingerprints off the TV screen etc it works brilliantly!

Thanks for the tip. Smile SOLD - MY16 SDV6 Autobiography Dynamic - Fire Engine Red, Fixed contrast pan roof, TV, Dual Screen, 5+2, Privacy, Noble paddles.

Post #524367 Mon Apr 24 2017 2:54pm
insiorc

Scotland 2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 Autobiography Firenze Red

Prior to my RRS I hadn't washed a car for over 10 years (could never reach the roofs...) but I've always been ocd about a clean windscreen. I've trialled many products looking for something that won't smear, usually only spotted with meeting oncoming traffic with their lights on at night.

Can these microfibers clean a windscreen and leave it smear free? If so it sounds much easier than the long winded method I use. My bairns are petrified of touching the glass... they even warn their friends!

Dennis 13MY Range Rover Sport Autobiography SDV6 - mine
14MY Range Rover Evoque Dynamic SD4 Black Pack - wife's
99MY Defender 90 TD5, Soft Top Conversion - my toy, and bairns favourite

Post #524384 Mon Apr 24 2017 5:28pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1