RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > Off Topic > Snoozebox - British GP
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 2 of 2 <12

JC1

United Kingdom 2010 Range Rover Sport 3.0 TDV6 HSE Santorini Black

I stayed in the snoozebox last year and would have stayed in one this year if they hadn't nearly doubled the price for it. Last year £795..........this year £1400

For location and easiness to get into the track you would have a job to beat it. We were in club corner and thats right where snoozebox is situated.
The rooms are very small, but I expected that, you don't spend much time in it so it's not really a problem, the shower and toilet facilities are just fine.
The entertainment on the Saturday and Sunday evenings was very good, but needed something on Thursday and Friday night.
All the staff were a friendly bunch and they try hard to please.

The breakfast was good, the evening meals looked ok but not everybody cup of tea.

You will be pleased with it but it's just too pricey this year, I have booked a large motor home again for this year and staying in woodlands.

I hope you enjoy it, let us know what you think... MY10 3.0 HSE Santorini Black, Ivory Premium & extended leather, privacy, paddles, diamond turned alloys, Ipod lead that charges, tasmods, rrsport.co.uk stickers

Jeep 4.0 High Output XJ 94 6" teraflex lift, c/w rear coils, 9500lb winch, 35" TSL super swamper boggers, safari snorkel, custom made bumpers, tom woods custom double cardon driveshaft, twin electric fans. Don't follow it..............you wont make it. The first 4 x 4 by far.

Post #411965 Fri Jan 31 2014 11:55am
TREV500

United Kingdom 2005 Range Rover Sport Supercharged Santorini Black

Just stayed at snooze box for the F1 at vale, great location, rooms very small but manageable.
Wouldn't recommend if you not really close to your room buddy as there not much privacy.
AC was great to the extent you had to turn off at night if it been on for a while.
Loo, shower all good, bed comfy.
Was quite impressed considering its a shipping container with 4 bedrooms in it!
On race day quicker to pop back to the room/box to take a wee than queue on the track, we sit a vale race day.
Cost is quite a bit but breakfast and evening meal included, with entertainment and the odd free bottle of wine.
For location we couldn't beat it. Citroen C6
Dodge Ram Dually Cummins
Audi RS6
RRS Supercharged
TVR Griffith 500
TVR T350C
Random stuff
BMW 740 Loaded. Gone n missed
Nissan 300zx TT man Brit Spec. Gone

Post #431012 Sat Jul 19 2014 10:13pm
TREV500

United Kingdom 2005 Range Rover Sport Supercharged Santorini Black

Sorry to drag up an old thread but need your thoughts!

Has anyone booked snoozebox for this years 2016 British Grand Prix? The only reason I'm asking is they have moved the location to away from the track! As I've said previously the previous location was excellent, and since original post wife now has bad hip and awaiting operation meaning she can't walk to far
They took full payment in January £1700, and now with only 5 weeks to go, we get an email about moving it, we have been offered a £100 refund and £100 drinks voucher( cheeky bustards) . They have offered a full refund But that leaves no time to find another accommodation.

Sorry for rant

Tobe Citroen C6
Dodge Ram Dually Cummins
Audi RS6
RRS Supercharged
TVR Griffith 500
TVR T350C
Random stuff
BMW 740 Loaded. Gone n missed
Nissan 300zx TT man Brit Spec. Gone

Post #497659 Thu Jun 02 2016 8:10pm
Johnski

Wales 2012 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Lux Sumatra Black

I'm surprised anyone is still interested in F1 with the lowest viewing figures in its history.
I find it just so boring to watch now, Generally a prat in a Mercedes that wins with most cars no competition, a complete lack of overtaking etc, well you get my drift.
The Silverstone circuit prices are pure criminal, everything there has become a rip off, even the Helicopter flights have doubled over the last two years, and using car is a nightmare, so basically given up on F1 both live and on TV (cancelled sky sports).
Unless you like to hear your other "occupants" and pay a fortune for the privilege, I personally would think of different sleeping arrangements, how they get away charging so much for a "shipping" container really does make you wonder in what you now expect when staying away from home, it's cheaper at the Hilton! Censored John

RRS MY12 SDV6 HSE. Sumatra Black/Ebony & Walnut + Dynamic Pack, + Cold Climate Pack + Memory Pack, Digital TV/DVD, Premium Leather, Cornering Lights, Cooler/Fridge Box, & most Options.

Post #497671 Thu Jun 02 2016 10:41pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 2 of 2 <12