100%
 100%  [6]
Total Votes: 6

Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

ozzievechi

England 
Stratstone Woodford/Hainault Service/Sales

Had nothing but issues with the service department.
Every time I drop it off there's a long wait to be seen and no organisation, parking is awful. The staff just hide away out back and you end up sitting there moaning to everyone else about the bad service.

Car has been in 7 times in 2 years (all warranty and never had to pay a penny...LR issue so cant blame Stratstone for that)

Not once has the car been in for the specified time. Lucky I always get a courtesy car and I never try and rush them I just want them to do a proper job on my car.

I never get any updates as to how the work is progressing, I try and phone them and either the phone rings off or I leave multiple messages and no one calls back

They always make up some excuse as to why its late, and sheepishly say sorry when I ask why no one called me and why it was delayed...

Is anyone else having issues with them? I know I'm not alone but if anyone has a name of anyone that's any good there I would be grateful if you could pass it on...

Post #492750 Tue Apr 05 2016 10:14am
Gerd1986

United Kingdom 2012 Range Rover Sport SDV6 Autobiography Santorini Black

Left a pump hanging off the bottom of my car after replacing the FBH. Awful service, like you said I always make sure I have a courtesy car when I put mine in as it always takes at least a week.

Post #492778 Tue Apr 05 2016 12:44pm
ozzievechi

England 

that's terrible! god knows what the miss out/bodge inside the car that we cant see

Made a complaint direct to Land Rover... Customer relations called me and they cant even get hold of the service desk....

Advice for anyone purchasing or maintaining their LR, try and book in advance AWAY from Stratstone Hainault.... After 2 years of awful behaviour id left my service to the last minute and being lazy took it there....NEVER NEVER again

My Autumn car upgrade will prob be a RRS2, but defiantly not from them!!

Post #492796 Tue Apr 05 2016 2:45pm
Johnski

Wales 2012 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Lux Sumatra Black

Everyone finds different with service standards, but if a dealer is consistently bad they don't generally survive.
If you receive bad service, the best thing to do is not to ever use them again, otherwise they never learn how to deal with customers.
If it's a genuine LR dealer, I'm sure there is a reporting procedure you can follow, but always worth a letter explaining the problems you have received. John

RRS MY12 SDV6 HSE. Sumatra Black/Ebony & Walnut + Dynamic Pack, + Cold Climate Pack + Memory Pack, Digital TV/DVD, Premium Leather, Cornering Lights, Cooler/Fridge Box, & most Options.

Post #492802 Tue Apr 05 2016 4:20pm
Gerd1986

So I didn't mention that my car was in last week also, I haven't been out at night until last night.

Driving home in the dark and was getting flashed, couldn't work out why untill it hit me....

When doing the work they turned the lights off completely and didn't turn them back on to automatic after finishing.

Seriously Censored me off.

Post #492933 Wed Apr 06 2016 10:57am
ozzievechi

England 

received a txt this morning at 7.25 saying for me to call them.... now 12pm and tried about 8 times to call them, no joy

absolute shambles......just been looking at service costs/dealer feedback on Cayennes.... seems to be so much better....

Post #492935 Wed Apr 06 2016 11:01am
ozzievechi

England 

picked car up after getting LR direct involved...had service and MOT done, I stated id only pay for the parts ...would not be paying for labour...sorted. walk out to my car and see a nice scrape along both doors and rear wheel arch deformed....not happy...checked the video they take when cars brought in and no damage....tried to fob me off saying it was already there...even though theres video eveidence of it not being there when dropped off....so car will be back with them for repairs.... also requested a range rover/RRS to cover me for the week or two my cars going to be in there for,,,,

should I ask for anything else you reckon? absolute shambles and Grange barnet will be getting my business going forward me thinks

Post #493057 Thu Apr 07 2016 1:37pm
Gerd1986

Spoke to Matt today the manager, really good guy.

Resolved 2 of the issue I has straight away.

Post #493138 Fri Apr 08 2016 10:20am
ozzievechi

England 

interesting... I was told he would sort out my issues on Monday when he's back in as was told he was out today

Post #493139 Fri Apr 08 2016 10:25am
aljo

United Kingdom 2011 Range Rover Sport 3.0 TDV6 HSE Santorini Black

In my experience stay well clear of Hainault 😂

Harwoods in Crawley sorted out the shambles stratstones/lies and bulls*t Hainault caused 👍 

Post #493140 Fri Apr 08 2016 10:46am
UK Guy

England 2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 Autobiography Santorini Black

It's always the reason I want to jump ship to another brand every time I need a new car. LR dealers are the worst bunch by far but for some reason we always seem to go back...!

When I have an issue with my cars, my main issue is I have to take it to incompetent dealers. I have one of the worst dealers I have ever used 1 mile from me but end up doing an 80 mile round trip because I refuse to go to my local because I know the job won't be done correctly and they always come back will bull to try and extract as much money out of me as they can even though the car is under 3 years old.
Sad state really RRS HSE with a few extras & a
2013 RRS Autobiography

Post #493145 Fri Apr 08 2016 11:00am
ozzievechi

England 

They rely on mild mannered people like my old man, who would happily drop it off at the dealers, let them rip him off and then say thank you and pay .....utterly shocking.

They tried to charge me £54 to replace the rear wiper blade ... a rear wiper is £8 and takes 5 mins....where does 50 quid come from

I hate ranting and raving as I should be doing other things i.e. enjoy my car but hate any type of injustice and people ripping others off. If my Mrs had to deal with them on her own god knows what mess the car would be in and what hit my bank balance would have taken

Thanks to this forum id consider myself well informed and any issues come here first, then to the useless dealer.

Dealer Principles and LR directly need to be made aware of these incompetence's as they are making a mint off less informed people who prob spent a lot more on their rangie than I did

Post #493147 Fri Apr 08 2016 11:08am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1